Author has written 34 stories for Tangled, Rango, Doctor Who, Pirates! Band of Misfits, BioShock, Frozen, Coraline, Don't Starve, Book of Life, and Overwatch.
THE HOPEFUL A. KINGSLEIGH
Pen Name: A. Kingsleigh
Age: Old enough to have quite the twisted imagination.
Likes: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland, How to Train Your Dragon, The Penguins of Madagascar, writing (well, OBVIOUSLY!), Shakespeare, Night Furies, Terrible Terrors, Miley Cyrus' early music, Aardman movies, Owl City, the Iron Man movies, Glee, iCarly, Doctor Who, Thor.
Dislikes: Miley Cyrus' recent music, Miley Cyrus herself, Twilight, High School Musical, Hannah Montana (make that Disney Channel in general), Shrek, Victorious, Avatar (as in the James Cameron movie.)
My Story: For about a year now, I've been watching FF.net from my little corner: never speaking, never reviewing, always reading. I began to get some good ideas...well, maybe not GOOD, but I'm gonna roll with 'em, now that I'm out of New User Invalid Syndrome. I've signed up, and I'm going to write. I enjoy writing, and I'm pretty good at it, or so I've been told. I got my start at Nick.com, on the Stories message board, happily using Notepad to post my tales. I had finished three, almost finished four, and was working on my fifth when I got a reply saying I ought to get off Nick and check out this place. I'd been yearning for a place to properly post stuff ( I never finished my 4th story 'cuz it slipped into T territory, which is TABOO over there,) so I took a look around and liked what I saw. That was over a year ago, and now I'm ready to make my start. I hope I can "unleash my imagination" and be granted a warm welcome.
Trivia about me:
1. When I first heard about Tim's adaption of AiW, I was scared of it and didn't want to see it. Then I saw the second trailer, liked it, went to see the movie, LOVED it, got it on Blu-ray for my birthday (my first BD movie), and named my FF.net account after it. Whew!
2. I'm a Nickelodeon kid. I haven't watched Disney Channel since Hannah Montana came out, although I am fond of the show's music.
3. The one thing my dad and I agree on; The Penguins of Madagascar is awesome. I love Mort.
4. I used to think that crushing on characters in animated movies was stupid. Then I saw Hiccup...
5. I have spent many minutes thinking about the fact that if HTTYD were made by Pixar, it would get the awards and recognition it deserves, but I personally wouldn't like it as much (and that the ending wouldn't be nearly as mind-blowing.) I always expect good stuff from Pixar, but their formula is starting to wear thin with me.
6. I didn't shed a single tear at Toy Story 3. I know, what's wrong with me? But when Hiccup discovered what had happened to his leg, I actually yelled "Oh, my GOD!" at the screen.
7. My great ambition is to have a category on FanFiction.net devoted to DreamWorks Animation. Why? Good question.
8. I was the Mad Hatter for Halloween 2010! Johnny Depp version, of course.
9. I love Alice in Wonderland, but BY GOLLY, I just can't seem to WRITE anything for it! It's really quite pathetic, IMO.
10. Out of pure snarkiness, I got into the Wikipedia article for Toy Story 3 and tried to edit it to say that the movie won the Oscar for Best Animated Feature several weeks before the actual awards show. Unfortunately, revisions are no longer instantaneous - in fact, they must be reviewed - thus, I failed.
If you want to be a recluse when you grow up, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you want a Terrible Terror, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you want to be a movie star but don't actually want to deal with the psychos in Hollywood, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you watched the House of Representatives at work and were a little scared by what you saw, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love to make up stories based on video games, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar, copy this into your profile.
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
IF Miley Cyrus were standing on top of the Empire State Building, 94 percent of children and teens would be crying their eyes out. Sign and re-post if you'd be part of the 6 percent yelling " JUMP!" A. Kingsleigh
If you're hyper, like being hyper, and are hyper all the time, COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
DRAGON PRIDE METER: