Author has written 32 stories for Supernatural, Dark Angel, Gilmore Girls, How I Met Your Mother, Drake & Josh, Merlin, Sherlock, Radio Dramas, and Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ.
If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be? Here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc.)
1. Opening Credits: City And Colour - Sleeping Sickness (Cause we all know that a movie starting with a song like that will be a happy one -.- )
2. Waking up: Three Days Grace - Gone Forever (Is that supposed to be better...)
3. First Day of College: Sebastian Mego - Where Do I Go From Here (My life is a comedy, right?)
4. Falling in Love: Brandi Carlile - Hard Way Home (That actually isn't too bad. Kinda depends on how you look at it.)
5. Kiss Scene: Tracy Chapman - I used To Be A Sailor ("I think that I can die now, for my true love won't come for me" Do I even like the person I'm going to kiss?
6. Fight Song: Death Cab For Cutie - A Lack Of Color (This one kinda makes sense though.)
7. Breaking Up: Simple Plan - Grow Up (Remastered Version) (Does that mean we break up because I don't want to grow up?)
8. Graduating College: Scrum - Whisky Lullaby (This can be taken in two ways... One bad... One good...)
9. Big Break: Papa Roach - Scars (Acoustic Version) (Well, then...)
10. Mental Breakdown: Simon & Garfunkel - Cecilia (I quit! I don't get paid to do this!)
11. Driving Song: Maddi Jane - Impossible (Acoustic) (I lied. But most songs fits when someones just driving.)
12. Flashback: Demon Hunter - Fading Away (Not a very good past then?)
13. Getting back together: Paramore - Interlude: I'm Not Angry Anymore (Oh look at that! I'm not angry at him/her anymore!)
14. Wedding: Christian Walz - Like Suicide (It's not as bad as the title makes it sound.)
15. Birth of Child: Rascal Flatts - What Hurts The Most (Does that mean my husband/wife leaves or that my child dies?)
16. Paying Dues: Buckcherry - Sorry (Oh well...)
17. Moment of Triumph: Ingrid Michaelson - The Chain (Have my husband/wife left me?)
18. Final Battle: I Am Ghost - Killers Like Candy (I seriosly have nothing to comment)
21. End Credit: Ghost Of The Robot - David Letterman (Not at all sure what this have to do with the movie. Great song though.
What are you doing, reading this shit? Read my shitty fics instead!