Author has written 31 stories for Supernatural, Dark Angel, Gilmore Girls, How I Met Your Mother, Drake & Josh, Merlin, Sherlock, and Radio Dramas.
If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be? Here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc.)
1. Opening Credits: City And Colour - Sleeping Sickness (Cause we all know that a movie starting with a song like that will be a happy one -.- )
2. Waking up: Three Days Grace - Gone Forever (Is that supposed to be better...)
3. First Day of College: Sebastian Mego - Where Do I Go From Here (My life is a comedy, right?)
4. Falling in Love: Brandi Carlile - Hard Way Home (That actually isn't too bad. Kinda depends on how you look at it.)
5. Kiss Scene: Tracy Chapman - I used To Be A Sailor ("I think that I can die now, for my true love won't come for me" Do I even like the person I'm going to kiss?
6. Fight Song: Death Cab For Cutie - A Lack Of Color (This one kinda makes sense though.)
7. Breaking Up: Simple Plan - Grow Up (Remastered Version) (Does that mean we break up because I don't want to grow up?)
8. Graduating College: Scrum - Whisky Lullaby (This can be taken in two ways... One bad... One good...)
9. Big Break: Papa Roach - Scars (Acoustic Version) (Well, then...)
10. Mental Breakdown: Simon & Garfunkel - Cecilia (I quit! I don't get paid to do this!)
11. Driving Song: Maddi Jane - Impossible (Acoustic) (I lied. But most songs fits when someones just driving.)
12. Flashback: Demon Hunter - Fading Away (Not a very good past then?)
13. Getting back together: Paramore - Interlude: I'm Not Angry Anymore (Oh look at that! I'm not angry at him/her anymore!)
14. Wedding: Christian Walz - Like Suicide (It's not as bad as the title makes it sound.)
15. Birth of Child: Rascal Flatts - What Hurts The Most (Does that mean my husband/wife leaves or that my child dies?)
16. Paying Dues: Buckcherry - Sorry (Oh well...)
17. Moment of Triumph: Ingrid Michaelson - The Chain (Have my husband/wife left me?)
18. Final Battle: I Am Ghost - Killers Like Candy (I seriosly have nothing to comment)
21. End Credit: Ghost Of The Robot - David Letterman (Not at all sure what this have to do with the movie. Great song though.
What are you doing, reading this shit? Read my shitty fics instead!
Unsafe External Link