Author has written 1 story for Vampire Academy.
My name is Kristine, I am 18 and live in semi-outback NSW Australia. I left school in year 11 because I kept falling asleep in class so my teachers told me to drop out and become full-time at work. so I did then 6 months later I quit to do an apprenticeship and have had no job for 7 months now, its just brilliant... :/
I am happily in love and have been for 1 year and 2 months :) I have an older sister who's expecting my niece to come out around chrissie...I don't like kids so its going to be fun...
I have one ongoing story on fanfiction but I am hoping to start another soon. I read everyday for at least 4 hours and my room is full of books and throughout the house as well.
I hope you guys actually like my story(s) and I'm not just writing a bunch of shit so any thoughts you have make sure to review :)
why is a mouse when it spins? - this riddle kept me up so many nights trying to figure it out but i got it!
and also, why is a raven like a writting desk, i got so annoyed by this one i had to google and the answer is...
they both produce notes, though very flat and nevar is raven spelt with its wrong at its front.
i know weird hobby, but it gives me something to do ;)
25 REASONS I OWE MY MOTHER (so true)
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
Flying is simple. Just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
Don’t knock on death’s door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
They say, "Guns don't kill people. People kill people." Well, I think the gun helps. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
When it rains on my party, I bust out the slip 'n slide.
I don't obsess, I think intensely.
Evening news is where they say, "Good Evening" then proceed to tell you why it's not.
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.
My mind works like lightning...one flash and then it's gone.
My heart? Yeah. It's not a playground.
We fall for stupid boys, we make lots of dumb mistakes, we like to act stupid, talk really fast, and laugh really loud. But us teenage girls are good at one thing: Staying Strong.
Sometimes I wonder, "Why is the frisbee getting bigger?" Then I get hit in the face.
"Wal-Mart, do they like, sell walls there?" - Paris Hilton
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and have their shoes.
Tears wash the windows of our souls so we can see ourselves more clearly
An apple a day keeps the doctor away. But if the doctor is cute, screw the fruit!