Author has written 3 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Avengers.
Hi, guyz. My name is Thea Karan. I love writing, reading and watching TV shows and I dream that one day, I'll live in NYC with a small group of friends like in HIMYM or Friends.
English is only my second language, so don't judge me to harsh on my errors, ok?
Being a beta-reader gives ne the right to read stuff and criticize them. So ask me to read yours. I DARE you. :DD
My profile in FictionPress.com: charlie947 Link: http://www.fictionpress.com/u/764019/
"1 in every 10 people born is gay. That means 1 in every 10 people are instantly put down, given bad labels, left alone, put in a minority, and so much more... all for something they didn't ask for. Many gay teens are going to suicide as a way of escaping. If you want to tell them life... will get better, and you respect them for who they are, copy and paste this. Most of you won't, but let's see the 5% who will."
"1 in every 3 teens don't make it to high school. 1 in every 5 that got to high school don't make it to college. This is all because of bulling. If you know someone who is being bullied tell an adult."
Spread the Stupidity
Not everything I've faved or written an ff about I actually like!!! ( See: Twilight, Fifty Shades of Gray).
Not everything I've fave/followed, I've actually read - but I DO plan to get around that. I've followed authors, to remember to check them out later, but haven't yet.
I love strange shippings. Including ones that there's not even a little bit of hint (or a moment or any interaction whatsoever) in the cannon.
Sometimes, I love more than one shipping with a single character.
I am not always a fan of cannon shippings [Percabeth (Percy&Annabeth), guys, really? Hanny (Harry & Ginny); Tebin (Ted & Robin) I am sorry but... no!] Scallison (Scott & Allison)
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly stupid/annoying/whangsty, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever forgotten how old you are when someone asked you, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have inside jokes...with yourself...copy and paste this into your profile.
If several inanimate objects hate you copy and paste this into your profile.
If you want one day to see Robert Pattinson before a bunch of screaming Twilight fans and cry out "Oh, my God! It's Cedric Diggory!" put this in your profile! ;dd (OMG! So much!)
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile!
If you are sad because there will be no more Harry Potter books , copy and paste this into your profile!
If you hate Allison from Teen Wolf and Scallison as a shipping and hope she dies of bloody death, copy & paste this in your profile.
- 92% of the American population drinks or has been around alcohol. Put this in your profile if you like bagels. :D
- There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's gets upsetting.
- Employee of the month is a good example of how someone can be both a winner and a looser at the same time.
Anti Twilight/50 shades of Grey:
1. Twilight (New Moon): Just the lesson teenage girls need to be taught - "Get Dumped? Attempt suicide and he'll come running back!"
2. Twilight vampires really shouldn't use more body glitter in a day than an army of cheerleaders and drag queens.
3. Twilight/50 Shades of Grey, because... well, I don't know, but there's a reason for every mistake.
4. What the f*ck is a vegetarian vampire?!
5. No to both, because wangsty Mary-Sues don't get their own books.
6. Neither Edward and Bella nor Christian and Ana (who are the same couple, right?) weren't written in the 'opposites attract' rule, unless 'annoying and whiny' is the opposite of 'annoying and whiny'.
7. Twilight/50 shades of Grey - CONFIDENCE! If this carp can be published, inspire a hit movie series and become a teen phenomenon, you crap can TOO!
If you like my fictions, my reviews or my profile or have any objections to the things I say you can PM me, I'd love to make pen pals (or... you know... e-mail pals :D :D).
Unsafe External Link