Author has written 6 stories for Maze Runner Trilogy, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Peter Pan, Ouran High School Host Club, and Death Note.
I like writing stories and using my imagination.
Nicknames: Maz, Mazzy, Mais, Titch, Moonlight (Don't ask), Luna (Again, don't ask)
Age: around 10-25 (GUESS)
Favorite video games: sonic the hedgehog, Mario.
Favorite YouTube person: Joey Graceffa!
I LOVE JOEY GRACEFFA!! (He is awesome and cute and pretty)
Favorite books: The Maze Runner (BEST. BOOK. EVER!!), Vampire Knight (I know it's a manga, but who cares), Divergent, Cat and the Stinkwater war, Percy Jackson, Peter Pan and the Hunger Games
Favorite Mangas: Vampire Knight, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Death Note, Fullmetal alchemist, attack on titan
Favorite Anime: Ouran Highschool Host club, Death Note, Hetalia, Fullmetal Alchemist, Attack on Titan, fairy tail.
Favorite food: Spaghetti Bolonesge
Favorite movies: Kung fu panda, home alone, Peter pan (2003 version), Percy Jackson (Yes there is a movie), the breakfast club, The Birdcage, Ferris Bueller's day off, Wayne's world.
Favorite band: Mcfly.
I'm obsessed with The Maze Runner.
Most of the Maze Runner stories I'm gonna do might have me as the main character. So suck it up and leave me alone.
You are a...
CHILD OF ZEUS
You like being in charge.
4/10 (Hmm that's alright...)
CHILD OF POSEIDON
You feel at home in the water.
2/10 (Aww... Disappointed)
CHILD OF HADES
You’re not that much of a people person. (yep. I like to be alone)
9/10 (HECK YEAH!!!!!!)
CHILD OF DEMETER
You own a garden.
5/10 (huh. that's ok)
CHILD OF ARES
You often start fights.
CHILD OF ATHENA
You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge.
5/10 (that's ok!)
CHILD OF APOLLO
You’re very creative and artistic.
HUNTER OF ARTEMIS
You dislike boys in general. (Uhh... Maybe not)
CHILD OF HEPHAESTUS
You have a way with tools.
CHILD OF APHRODITE
Every guy/girl swoons for you.
CHILD OF HERMES
You like pickpocketing your friends. (It's quite funny)
6/10 (ok then)
CHILD OF DIONYSUS
You’re the life of the party.
Copy this if you love Percy Jackson
Perseus Jackson. Savior of Olympus.
Electricity. That's what will shock you if you mess with Thalia Grace.
Riptide. Percy's lethal ballpoint pen.
Clarisse. That's who will go after you if you beat her in a battle. (And you don't want an angry Clarisse. It's bad enough when she's not angry.)
Yellow duffle bags. Helped Percy, Tyson, and Annabeth.
Jason Grace. Thalia's "lost" little brother.
Annabeth Chase. Percy's girlfriend and official architect of Olympus.
Chiron. Trainer of heroes.
Kaleidoscope. What Piper's eyes look like to Jason.
Son of Neptune. The book we can't wait for.
Olympus. Home of the gods.
Nemesis. Ethan's mother. Don't worry, she's getting her revenge on his death.
Atlas. Zoe's father.
Never back down. The phrase that reminds me of TLO.
Dionysus. The god of wine. (More like the god of Diet Coke.)
Thalia Grace. Hunter of Artemis and daughter of Zeus.
Hephaestus. The father of our favorite fire boy. ;)
Empathy link. What Grover and Percy have. Saved Grover's life a couple of times.
Officers. The immortal skeletons dressed up as officers.
Lupa. The she-wolf we all want to know about.
Morpheus. The gods of dreams. Put NYC asleep during TLO.
Persephone. The kidnapped wife of Hades. Believes every hero is brave and wants to give them a chance.
Illiterates. Many kids believe some of the demigods are illiterates.
Artemis. Goddess of the Hunt. Has hunters, including Thalia.
Nothing lasts forever. Even the gods.
Switched. Percy and Jason are switched. Jason at CHB, Percy at Legion Camp.
I solemnly take the Percy Jackson and the Olympians Pledge
I promise to remember Percy
NORMAL PEOPLE: rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast
NORMAL PEOPLE: say OMG!
NORMAL PEOPLE: go to a psychiatrist to tell their feelings
NORMAL PEOPLE: say shut up or i'll tell on you!
NORMAL PEOPLE: think that PJO fans are stupid
NORMAL PEOPLE: when being chased yell HELP ME SOMEBODY!
NORMAL PEOPLE: get nervous/scared during thunderstorms
NORMAL PEOPLE: would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation
NORMAL PEOPLE:don't have this on their profile
Dauntless the Brave:
"We believe that cowardice is to blame for the world’s injustices. We believe that peace is hard-won, that sometimes it is necessary to fight for peace.
But more than that:
We believe that justice is more important than peace.We believe in freedom from fear, in denying fear the power to influence our decisions.We believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one person to stand up for another.We believe in acknowledging fear and the extent to which it rules us.We believe in facing that fear no matter what the cost to our comfort, our happiness, or even our sanity.We believe in shouting for those who can only whisper, in defending those who cannot defend themselves.We believe, not just in bold words but in bold deeds to match them.We believe that pain and death are better than cowardice and inaction because we believe in action.We do not believe in living comfortable lives.We do not believe that silence is useful.We do not believe in good manners.We do not believe in empty heads, empty mouths, or empty hands.We do not believe that learning to master violence encourages unnecessary violence.We do not believe that we should be allowed to stand idly by.We do not believe that any other virtue is more important than bravery."
Amity the Peaceful:
A son says to his Mother:
“Mother, today I fought with my friend.”
A Daughter says to her father:
“Father, today I fought with my friend.”
A Husband says to his Wife:
“Wife, today I fought with my enemy.”
A Wife says to her Husband:
“Husband, today I fought with my enemy.”
One Friend says to Another:
“Friend, today I fought with my enemy.”
“Why did you fight with your enemy?”
Abnegation the Selfless
"I will be my undoing If I become my obsession.
I will forget the ones I love If I do not serve them.
I will war with others If I refuse to see them.
Therefore I choose to turn away from my reflection,
To rely not on myself
But on my brothers and sisters,
To project always outward
Until I disappear." *
(*Some members add a final line: “And only God remains.” That is at the discretion of each member, and is not compulsory.)
Candor the honest
"Dishonesty is rampant, Dishonesty is temporary, Dishonesty makes evil possible."
As it stands now, lies pervade society, families, and even the internal life of the individual. One group lies to another group, parents lie to children, children lie to parents, individuals lie to themselves. Dishonesty has become so integral to the way we relate to one another that we rarely find ourselves in authentic relationships with others. Our dark secrets remain our own.
Yet it is our secrets that cause conflict. When we are dishonest with the people around us, we begin to hate ourselves for lying; when we are dishonest with ourselves, we can never attempt to correct the flaws we find within us, the flaws we are so desperate to hide from our loved ones, the flaws that make us lie.
What has become clear is that lies are just a temporary solution to a permanent problem. Lying to spare a person’s feelings, even when the truth would help them to improve, damages them in the long run. Lying to protect yourself lasts for so long before the truth emerges. Like a wild animal, the truth is too powerful to remain caged. These are examples we clearly see in our own lives, yet we fail to understand that they do not just apply to the dynamic between ourselves and our neighbors, or ourselves and our friends.
What is society but a web of individual-to-individual relationships? And what is conflict except one person’s dark secret crashing into another person’s dark secret? Dishonesty is a veil that shields one person from another. Dishonesty allows evil to persist, hidden from eyes of those who would fight it.
"Dishonesty leads to suspicion. Suspicion leads to conflict. Honesty leads to peace."
We have a vision of an honest world. In this world, parents do not lie to their children, and children do not lie to their parents; friends do not lie to one another; spouses do not lie to each other. When we are asked our opinions we are free to give them without having to consider any other responses. When we engage in conversation with others, we do not have to evaluate their intentions, because they are transparent. We have no suspicion, and no one suspects us.
And most of all — yes, above all else —we are free to expose our dark secrets because we know the dark secrets of our neighbors, our friends, our spouses, our children, our parents, and our enemies. We know that while we are flawed in a unique way, we are not unique because we are flawed. Therefore we can be authentic. We have no suspicions. And we are at peace with those around us.
"Truth makes us transparent. Truth makes us strong. Truth makes us inextricable."
We will raise our children to tell the truth. We will do this by encouraging them to speak their minds at every moment. For the child, withholding words is the same as lying. We will be honest with our children even at the expense of their feelings. The only reason people cannot bear honesty now is because they were not raised hearing the truth about themselves, and they can’t stand to. If children are raised to hear both honest praise and honest criticism, they will not be so fragile as to crumble beneath the scrutiny of their peers. A life of truth makes us strong. Adulthood will be defined as a time at which each member of society is capable of bearing every other member’s dark secrets, just as every other member will be subjected to The Full Unveiling in which every hidden part of their life is laid bare before their fellow members. They, too, will see the hidden parts of their fellow members’ lives. In this way we bear one another’s secrets. In this way we become inextricable. The truth makes us inextricable."
(I'm defo not Candor. I'm a terrible liar. I lie alot)
Eurdite the Intelligent
We submit the following statements as truth:
'Ignorance' is defined not as stupidity but as lack of knowledge.Lack of knowledge inevitably leads to lack of understanding.Lack of understanding leads to a disconnect among people with differences.Disconnection among people with differences leads to conflict.Knowledge is the only logical solution to the problem of conflict.
Therefore, we propose that in order to eliminate conflict, we must eliminate the disconnect among those with differences by correcting the lack of understanding that arises from ignorance with knowledge.
The areas in which people must be educated are:
So that the individual understands how society at large functions.
So that the individual understands how a person functions within that society.
So that the individual is prepared for further study in science, engineering, medicine, and technology.
So that the individual better understands how the world operates. So that the individual's study in other areas is supplemented. So that as many individuals as possible area prepared to enter the feilds devoted to innovation and progress.
So that the individual knows how to speak and write clearly and effectively.
5. History: So that the individual understands the mistakes and successes that have led us to this point. So that the individual learns to emulate those successes and avoid those mistakes.
Leaders must not be chosen based on charisma, popularity, or ease of communication, all of which are misleading and have little to do with the efficacy of a political leader. An objective standard must be used in order to determine who is best fit to lead. That standard will be an intelligence test, administered to all adults when the present leader reaches fifty-five or begins to decline is function in a demonstrable way.
Those who, after rigorous studying, do not meet a minimum intelligence requirement will be exiled from the faction so they can be made useful. This is not an act of elitism but rather one of practicality: Those who are not intelligent enough to engage in the roles assigned to us-- roles that require a considerable mental capacity--are better suited to menial work than to faction work. Menial work is required for the survival of society, and is therefore just as important as faction work.
Information must always be made available to all faction members at all times. The withholding of information is punishable by reprimand, imprisonment, and, eventually, exile. Every question that can be answered must be answered or at least engaged. Illogical thought processes must be challenged when they arise. Wrong answers must be corrected. Correct answers must be affirmed. If an answer to a question is unclear, it must be put to debate. All debates require evidence. Any controversial thought or idea must be supplemented by evidence in order to reduce the potential for conflict.
Intelligence must be used for the benefit, and not to the detriment, of society. Those who use intelligence for their own personal gain or to the detriment of others have not properly borne the responsibility of their gift, and are not welcome in our faction.
It bears repeating: Intelligence is a gift, not a right. It must not be wielded not as a weapon but as a tool for the betterment of others.
(I have low intelligence. According to my friend. Probably true)
Put this on your profile if you are a fan of Divergent. (DIVERGENT RULES!!!)
[x] You know how to operate a gun. (Do paintball guns count?)
[x] You are strong.
[x] You play capture the flag.
Total: 5/7 (I'm disappointed!)
[x] You like helping people.
Total: 3/7 (I guess)
[x] You tell the truth often.
Total: 2/7 (I'm a terrible liar. I lie alot) (So.. No chance matey)
[x] You consider yourself smart. (Nope!)
[x] You're a peaceful person.
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20 And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.
Things to do on an Elevator/lift
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
23) GIVE a over-the-top cough
24) SCREAM and shout "WE'RE GONNA DIE!" when the lift is going down.
25) ANNOUNCE that you have just farted.
26) SIT in a corner and pretend to be really scared, whimpering.
27) START to cry and say "I DON'T LIKE THIS! I'M SCARED OF LIFTS!"
28) LAUGH for no reason
29) Start to dance for no reason
if you are planning to do all or one of these things then copy and paste it!
You know you are obsessed with the Hunger Games when...
You've memorized Rue's Lullaby and The Hanging Tree
You are counting down the days until the Movie comes out
When someone says fish you think of Finnick
You use Hunger games curses ( Oh my Haymitch, In the name of Peeta, WTFinnick, etc)
You go outside to play The hunger games in your yard in any weather with your friends
You were ready to rip mockingjay in half when Prim and Finnick died. (I was like: "NOOOOO!!! FINNICK!!)
Every purple berry is nightlock to you. (I don't trust berries)
When you have Pita bread you rip it up and claim it's Peeta
You miss read To kill a mockingbird to To kill a mockingJay (yeah..)
You've spend time figuring out district locations (I try to)
You cried when Rue, Prim, Finnick, Foxface, Thresh and Cinnia died. (Don't ask)
When you see bread you categorize what district it came from
You want your real name to be Katniss or Prim (Katniss)
You accidentally called a boy named Peter, Peeta. (Yeah)
When people say what planet is Lady Gaga from you say the capitol
When ever you're playing a game in gym class that's violent you scream "It's the HUNGER GAMES run for your life" Or yell at a gym teacher "Down with the capitol!"
You have a fear of botox because you don't want to look like Snow
You debate with your science teacher over if Nightlock and Mockingjays are real (Got weird looks)
You get in a hissy fit when people say twilight is better then the hunger games
You wear a mocking jay pin almost every day
Not a day goes by when you don't make a reference to the HG
When you try have a normal conversation with someone the Hunger Games always comes up
You don't wear make-up because Katniss dosn't
You have secret nicknames for people in your class who remind you of HG characters ( Cato, Madge, Clove, Thresh, Foxface, Rue, Peeta, Gail, etc)
You wish you had a goat that you could name Lady and a cat you could name Buttercup.
You pretend you're Katniss when climbing a tree. (Yep!)
You threaten your friends to read the books.
Reality TV creeps you out. (Even keeping up with the Kardashians)
When you see a billbord that says "vote for me for district 12" you freak out
When you are having book reports in your class and the class has ended and you hear someone say "I almost volunteered" You almost freak out.
You want to join archery club so you can be like Katniss Everdeen
When playing Dodgeball and someone gets hit. You make a cannon noise and shout "You're dead!"
You are the last one standing in Dodgeball, you shout "I WIN!! I'M THE VICTOR!!!"
You Know You’re Obsessed With Percy Jackson When…
You go to the Empire State Building and you ask for the 600th Floor. (I'm going to!!)
There’s a thunderstorm going on and you scream, “CALM DOWN, ZEUS!” (Hell yeah! Got weird looks from people. Oh well)
Every time you use the Internet, you thank Hermes. (YES! Thank you!)
When you see Harry Potter, you think of Percy with glasses. (Well duh! PERCY JACKSON IS AWESOME!)
You burn food to see if it smells good. (...no... :( It smells weird like.. burnt food.)
You see an owl, you go, “Hi Athena!” (OOH! OWL! HI ATHENA!!)
You’re in a running/swimming race and you’re praying and sacrificing to Hermes/Poseidon. (yes. I do.)
You think that your favourite singer is a child of Apollo. (Does band count? if so... MCFLY!!!))
Someone close to you dies and you give them money (LOTS of it) just in case… (I dunno. Probably will)
Everyone else is creating a Twilight family and you create a PJO family. (Been there, done that, moving on!)
You go on a cruise and you hope the boat isn’t The Princess Andromeda… (It hasn't been yet!! I'm thankful)
You’re on a boat and you pray that Poseidon is in a good mood. (Yup. I don't want to die!)
You’re in the air (hang-gliding, cliff-diving, bungee jumping, flying, in a plane, etc.) and you hope Zeus is in a good mood and won’t blast you out of the air. (Me still alive! :D)
You go to Aunty Em’s and say you’re camera shy. (No... I just yelled Medusa and ran away)
You find your true love and thank Aphrodite for sending him/her to you (No... I hate Aphrodite... :( )
You know Muse is the best singers. (:D)
Bring a blue plastic hairbrush with you everywhere. (Just in case. Safety first!)
When it gets really cold randomly, blame Kronos. (Damn you Kronos)
You get a Greek mythology calendar for Christmas (...I wish...)
You get really mad at Hades when a family member dies. (No... cause it's not his fault. Well, sometimes I do)
You sometimes try to control water. (It worked once! Once! I'm gonna try again!)
You don't read anything but PJO for 3 months. (5 months.)
You've gone to Google maps and looked up Camp Half-Blood’s address. (9 times!)
You carry a ballpoint pen in your pocket. (Yup. Just in case)
That everytime you pick up a pen, you think it'll turn into a sword. (I still haven't found Riptide... gr... It's so annoying!)
Everytime you play dodgeball, you bring a suit of armour. (I need to buy some!)
You go to San Francisco looking for the Old Sea Man. (... he's very good at hiding...)
You find yourself praying to Poseidon for rain. (WTH? Aren't we supposed to pray to Zeus for rain? God of sky, remember?)
Whenever your internet slows down, you yell at the sky and say "HERMES! WHY DO YOU LOVE ANNOYING ME?!" (He loves to... DAMN YOU HERMES! AH!! *runs away* DON'T KILL ME! I'M SORRY!!)
You pray to Athena when you don’t study for a math test. (Yup.)
And when you flunk said test, you blame her irritation on Percabeth (Don't let your anger out on me!! I did nothing wrong!)
You start hearing Percabeth in every song you hear. (You mean PERCY JACKSON related things... yes, yes indeed. Listen to Ha Ha You're Dead by Green Day perfect for Kronos :P)
You curse a god/goddess a lot. (All of them)
You have one (Or more) pictures relating to PJO in your room. (Not yet... BUT I WILL! I will!)
You know PJO better then most sane people. (Well, yes.)
At least half of your friends have read all the PJO, or are going to in the very near future (No. My friend has. She is awesome!)
You wish you could find a rainbow and a golden drachma to see if Iris messages work (Rainbow? Drachma? Where are you? God dammit)
You give friends and yourself a godly parent. (Yup. Me and my friend did that. Cause we are cool)
You are trying to learn Greek (yup)
You keep thinking about one of the PJO books when you go on a trip. (uhuh... and hoping something will happen to get me to Camp. Like, if I get attacked by a monster.)
You think of Percy every time you see a dark haired green-eyed boy (Yep. Reminds me of Joey.. Kinda))
You have an instant crush on Nico! (YEP!!)
You just have to research more about greek mythology (Got a big book on greek mythology. Yeah.)
You want to learn Latin. (Trying. I know how to say eat my shorts!))
You copy/paste this onto your profile (Of course Einstein!)
Most of your fics are PJO related, even if it is a cross over (Most of them are. I need to do more.)
You have taken every test you can find about what demigodly parent you would/should have, and your trying to get your friends to (yup. It's fun)
You make sure all of your friends (Or most of them), have an idea about what you say when talking about PJO (Some haven't got a clue)
Your friends (At least one), think you are obbsessed with PJO, and you agree (YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! ASK MY FRIEND REBECCA)
You have one or more things related to PJO on your school stuff, and if someone asks you why, you tell them (Yup. I have a trident sketched on my History book.)
You have something on your school things (Or home things), that says 'Daughter (Or son if you're a guy) of God/goddess', and you don't even try to hide it, even if it says daughter of Name of unliked god/goddess. (Uh... Yeah and doing...)
You’re nodding and smiling when you read this (Yep. HOW DID YOU KNOW?!)
You own every single book (I own the first two. Damn!)
You are planning on adding a lot more things to this list (yup. Thinking...)
You call yourself a demigod (Um.. HELL YEAH)
You wish with every fibre of your being that the first page of The Lightning Theif told the truth, and the PJO series is real (Dude... it is. Deal with it. Yep.)
You find yourself praying to a random god when you didn't study for a math test because you were too busy reading PJO (Yeah)
You've called someone you know a satyr. (Yeah. I thought it and said it.)
You think the TLT poster in your room is a video camera, and they are secretly watching you. (:( No...)
You start dreaming of PJO (HELL YES. HELL YES!!)
Everything goes back to Percy Jackson (HELL YES!!)
You randomly think of PJO (HELL YES!!!!!!! Percy is so cute!)
When you're in pain, you pray to Apollo (Yup)
You curse Apollo when you start singing random lyrics of random songs (Yeah... DON'T KILL ME APOLLO! I DIDN'T MEAN IT!!!))
You stay away from LA(unless you're dead) and San Fransisco (Unless you're Roman) (Na... they're too awesome... I DON'T CARE IF I DIE!) (Also that's where Joey Graceffa lives! He lives in LA!)
You ask for weapons that gods have either for your birthday or Christmas. (Yep. Done that. Asked for a trident.)
Ways to know your are obsessed with the Maze Runner
1. You have ALL of the books
2. You are trying to persuade your friends to read the books.
3. You try to see if you have telepathic powers with your friend or classmates.
4. You try to persuade your Science teacher that Grievers and Beetle Blades exist.
5. You talk/think about about Maze Runner on a regular basis
6. You go into a maze and pretend you are a Runner and try to solve the maze (And if you're stupid, you get trapped in the maze)
7. You use the slang from the book. (shuck-face, klunk, Greenbean etc...)
8. You call your shed the homestead (for some reason)
9. When ever you hear an alarm you think a Newbie is coming.
10. You try to find the Glade.
11. You cried at the deaths of your favourite characters.
12. You have a crush on one of the characters
13. You shout "I'm a bloody crank!" for no reason at all.
14. You write fanfictions involving the characters.
15. You want the books to be a movie (If there is a movie)
16. You try and cast the characters from the books.
17. You write "Property of WICKED" on your arm or anywhere else.
18. You write "WICKED IS GOOD" on your arm.
If you are a Maze Runner fan, copy and paste this onto your profile. Add more stuff. :) Maybe.
I LOVE NEWT!!!!!!
This is the stupidity test! 100 stupid things that people do! Bold the ones that you have done!
1 . Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out (Yeah, mum was not happy)
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it (Or in my case, falling back onto the floor and made a lot of noise.)
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or had had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand
9.Tried to push open a door that said pull (They're SO CONFUSING!)
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else (Tried to hit a fly, ended up hitting myself, in the middle of Science)
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave (Nope but I need to :) )
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle.
23. Have run into a closed door
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store off their property 3735.
35.Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was hot
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on
37.Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard
39. Walked into a pole. (Yup.)
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do.
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up
48. Have poked yourself in the eye
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was.
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were
56. Looked into an overhead light purposely while it was on
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day.
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it
60. Have ever laughed at a joke or movie that no one else thought was funny
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one or because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out.
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face.
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb
73. Ran into a door jamb
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid. (Yup.)
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it
76. Have purposely licked playground sand
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria (They were plastic)
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it.
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story
96. When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before
98. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling.
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class
100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth
101. Haven't realised there was no #13 or #59
102. You have laughed at words that aren't really that funny.
(I'm so stupid :3)
The Insanity Test
You have screamed at an inanimate object for 'hurting you.'
You have ran into a glass/screen door.
You have jumped out of a moving vehicle.
You have thought of something funny and laughed, and then people gave you weird looks. (Happens all the time)
You have run into a tree/bush.
You have been called a blond.
You know that it IS possible to lick your elbow.
You just tried to lick your elbow.
You never knew that the Alphabet and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star had the same melody.
You just sang them to make sure.
You have tripped on your own feet and fallen.
You have choked on your own spit.
You have seen the Matrix and still don't get it.
You type with three fingers or less.
You have accidentally caught something on fire.
You tried to drink out of a straw, but it went into your nose.
You have caught yourself drooling
You have fallen asleep in class.
Sometimes you just stop thinking.
Sometimes when you are telling a story you forget what you are talking about.
People often shake their heads and walk away from you
You are often told to use your 'inside voice.'
You use your fingers to do simple math.
You have eaten a bug accidentally...
You are taking this test when you should be doing something more important.
You have put your clothes on backwards or inside out, and didn't realize it.
You've looked all over for something and realized it was in your hand/pocket the whole time.
You have posted bulletins because you are scared that what they say will happen if you don't.
You break a lot of things.
You tilt your head when you're confused.
You have fallen out of your chair before.
When you're lying in bed, you try to find pictures in the texture on the ceiling.
The word "um" is used frequently.
You don't know what "um" means.
You say "what" and "huh" a lot.
You plan to use a calculator to multiply your score for this bulletin.
Grand total: 34
Now divide that by 38 and times by 100.
My score: I honestly have no clue. Seriously
If you want to be a writer someday, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you're hyper, like being hyper, and are hyper all the time, COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
The Disney Princess Test
You’ve kissed someone your friends didn’t like. (I dunno)
You’re childish. (YEAH!!)
You can’t wait to stop the same routine each day and start living. (Umm...)
You love to cook.
You love to visit lakes and ponds. (Yeah..)
You have/had a pet rabbit. (No. But I want one!)
You love to play cards. (Yeah)
Your dad is rich.
Your boyfriend/crush is strong. (Yeah. He has fricking big muscles!)
You’re extremely curious. (Yes. I am.)
You live/have lived with someone other than your parents. (No)
One of your parents has passed away. (No)
You are expected to do a lot of chores. (No)
You love to dress up. (I dunno)
You know that you’re beautiful. (Um..)
You get jealous easily. (Yes)
People underestimate you. (Um..)
You love to walk around and explore big cities. (LONDON BABY!)
You are free-spirited.
You like to be sexy.
You are involved in the taboo.
(I don't know what the hell the taboo is)
Yes, I like the Disney princesses. Don't judge me. I will hunt you down and kick your ass.
GUY SIDE, GIRL SIDE
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
We swear to the light of the dragon's eye, to be loyal, honest, and never say die. WASABI! -Bobby Wasabi
Wasabi is a very fun word to say.. Think about it...
FAVOURITE KEEP CALM THINGY-A-BOBS
1. KEEP CALM AND BE A NINJA
2. KEEP CALM AND CHOOSE DAUNTLESS
3. KEEP CALM AND EAT. MY. SHORTS!!
4. KEEP CALM AND JUST KEEP SWIMMING
I'm crazy. There is no doubt about it.
According to my friend I have low intelligence. I'm a bit random. I have a crazy cousin called Lilly.
My friend Roxy is crazy. We're crazy. I would jump off a cliff for a dare, or for fun. That's how weird I am. I like chicken nuggets.
Random. I REALLY REALLY want to be a DEMIGOD! That would be SOO AWESOME!!!! (except being chased by monsters and nearly getting killed, but oh well.)
I really really want a trident. Randomness.
I love The Maze Runner. Newt is awesome!!!
I would go in a Maze and get lost in it, just for fun. ;P I kid, Kind of.
I just realised. I did get trapped in a Maze. Yeah, you're so smart Maisie. Very smart.
You have no idea how hard it is not to start dancing in class when listening to your favorite songs. Cause if you do you will look fucking insane.
Unsafe External Link