Author has written 14 stories for Bleach, D.Gray-Man, Gintama, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Card Captor Sakura, Sgt. Frog/ケロロ軍曹, Soul Eater, and Gakuen Alice.
I'm really sorry for not updating recently! I'm actually...kinda getting lazy and losing interest. HOWEVER, I will NOT, EVER, discontinue my fanfics. NEVER. I will try to update as much as I can. Thank you for your time.
Now, for something I've always wanted to do...
Name twelve of your favourite Axis Powers Hetalia characters in any order.
2. Hong Kong
1) Have you read a five/ten fic before?
Italy and Prussia? I read a doujinshi of it before.
2) Do you think three is hot? How hot?
Is Belgium hot? She's pretty...but if I were a guy, I would say: YEA SHE IS.
3) What would happen if six got one pregnant?
If China got England pregnant. SHOULDN'T IT BE THE OTHER WAY AROUND?! STILL HOT EITHER WAY LOL THE CHILD MUST BE HONG KONG YEAAAAAAA
4) Do you recall any good fics about nine?
Crack pairings of Seychelles, yes =v=
5) Would seven and two make a good couple?
Taiwan and Hong Kong make a good couple? Are you kidding me? THAT'S MY NUMBER ONE PAIRING!
6) Four/eight or four/nine?
Romano/France and Romano/Seychelles. OH SHIT BOTH OF THEM ARE GONNA FIGHT FOR ROMANO =v= I vote for Romano/Seychelles.
7) What would happen if seven discovered three and eight in a secret relationship?
8) Make a summary of at least twenty words for a two/six fic. (IMMA MAKE IT LONGER.)
China and Hong Kong? Fuck yea.
"Sensei... Let's make another bet." Hong Kong said gently. "Are you betting on my clothes again aru?" China sighed. "No... If I win... I will go to England-san's place. If I lose..." An unusual ginger smile crossed his face. China regretted hearing the rest.
LOL SOUNDS KINDA LAME.
9). Is there such a thing as a four/ten romantic fluff story?
Romano and Prussia? ._.
10) Suggest a title for a one/five Hurt/Comfort fic?
England and Italy?
"Again & Again at 2 PM"
11. What kind of plot would you use for a three/eleven fic?
Germany and Belgium?
"My brother is an ass too sometimes, I admit," Belgium sighs. "But I still love him." Germany smiled gently, sipping his beer. "I feel the same way. I still love Nii-san, even if he's gone." Belgium frowns. But she brightens up and pulls Germany into a big hug. Germany, his face red from the beer, sighs into her shoulders and hugs her back. Younger siblings definitely understand each other more.
12. Does anyone on your friends list read number seven het? What about nine slash?
Taiwan het and Seychelles slash...Nope they don't. I'm the only Hetalia fangirl ;_;
13. If you wrote a songfic about number nine, what song would you chose?
Seychelles? "Mr. Raindrop" -Amplified.
14. If you wrote a two/three/six fic, what would the warning be?
Hong Kong/Belgium/China fanfic Warning: extreme manly China and Hong Kong and extreme nosebleeds awaits for you.
15. What pick-up line might eight use on five?
What France might use on Italy. "My Eiffel Tower is falling. Will you help me rebuild it?"
16. Challenge: Write a drabblefic for ten/eight.
Prussia and France ._.|| Damn... Uh...
"Ouch..." Prussia groaned as he rubbed his sore head. "That Hungary...she didn't have to hit me that hard..." France chuckled lightly as he threw his head back on the railings, staring at the wispy clouds. "They say the better you two fight, the more you get along." "Pfft," Prussia let out sarcastically as he crossed his legs and pouted. "By the way, where did Spain go?" "He went to check on Belgium." "Oh. Hey, do you wanna go somewhere after school?" Prussia brought up, looking excited. "All three of us can go together! As always!" France smiled. "Sure." "ALRIGHT!" Prussia jumped up and dashes to the door, yelling, "WE'LL GO KARAOKE AND THEN MAKE HUNGARY HEAR MY AWESOME SINGING! KESESESESE!!" France chuckled to himself as he was left alone on the rooftop. Prussia was adorable as always. Wherever he went, he was always with either Italy and Germany, Austria and Hungary, and him and Spain. Always. But France wasn't a hasty one. Even if it's just slowly, he wants to be one day, be his and his alone, at his own pace. He grins eerily. One day.
I FEEL LIKE I MADE IT TOO LONG AND CREEPY AND ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE LOL.
17) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
If Taiwan walked into Hong Kong and Hungary having sex O_O||| Make a doujinshi out of it? ^v^
18) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One?
Romano wanted to de-flower ENGLAND? O.O
"Why..." Romano mumbled. England stares at his eyes, brimming with tears, his face clearly red from the alcohol as he laid on top of him. "Why do you always go to that jerk America's place..." "R-Romano..." Romano suddenly cut him off by crashing his lip into his, and slickly slid his tongue in. Panting, England pushed him away, but he couldn't pull away from the drunken South Italy. A slow smirk crept up his face.
SOMETHING LIKE THAT?
19) Does anyone on your friends list read Seven slash?
Like I said... I'm the only Hetalia fangirl.
20) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
I'm the only Hetalian fangirl damit.
21) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
I SAID I'M THE ONLY HETALIA FANGIRL!
22) Would you write Two/Four/Five?
23) What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion?
24) When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
Three hours ago. It was a yandere!Italy =v=
25) What is Six's super-secret kink?
...Panda? Eggrolls? I DUNNOOOOOOOOOO.
26) Would Eleven shag Nine? Drunk or sober?
Germany shag Seychelles. Drunk of course =v=
27) If Three and Seven get together, who tops?
28) "One and Nine are in a happy relationship until Nine suddenly runs off with Four. One, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Eleven and a brief unhappy affair with Twelve, then follows the wise advice of Five and finds true love with Two. What title would you give this fic?
England and Seychelles are in a happy relationship until Seychelles suddenly runs off with Romano. England, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Germany and a brief unhappy affair with Hungary, then follows the wise advice of Italy and finds true love with Hong Kong.
OH YEA BABY IT'S ENGLANDXHONG KONG!!
"Find the Meat Bun."
29) How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon?
T-Taiwan and F-France!? FUCK YEA.
Bleach: Chocolate Rush: The Shinigami Women Association decides to make chocolate to raise their budget. Will they succeed, or completely waste their money for poor chocolate? ((This was my first fanfiction uploaded on Fanfiction.net. The excitement I felt when creating each new chapter, I was really happy. Although it was no perfect story, I am still happy that there were at least people who reviewed. To the people who took their time to review, from the bottom of my heart, I thank you and appreciate it very much.))
Soul Eater & D. Gray Man: Excalibur: I wrote this as a one-shot... Well, I tend to write one-shots to shoo away the Writer's Block... Wasn't very funny, but pretty much randomness and crack...and yea. Excalibur~ Excalibur~ From the United King--
Soul Eater & D. Gray-Man: Excalibur, Once Again: I had this urge to write a sequel to Excalibur. But sequels usually aren't very good.
D. Gray Man: Cup Noodles: Yet another one-shot. I was wondering what if Lavi and Allen were to eat cup noodles, but I realized cup noodles weren't invented yet at that time so I...just added some future kids in it and they accidentally dropped the noodles... Don't ask how I got that, there are times like that sometimes where nothing but crack invades your mind. And they usually aren't very funny.
Bleach: Everyone Is A Killer: No comment.
Keroro Gunsou/Bleach: Just like any normal day, Ichigo wakes up, fights some hollows, and then continues on with his daily life. Ghosts and shinigamis are now a part of his daily life, so why is he so surprised about a green alien opening his life's door?
Bleach: Rejected!: My first shot at a Hitsu/OC fanfic. It's gender-bender, slice of life and comedy. I haven't decided if the OC will end up with anyone, though. We'll see how it goes.
D. Gray-Man: As an active student, Allen Walker decides to join a club, and that club...is a helping club...? A parody of SKET-Dance's setting, with the setting of a rich school (why do they even have a helping club?!) and their random adventures with their clients, and members. Interested? Go read it.
Unsafe External Link