Author has written 5 stories for Twilight.
Hey everybody you probably know me by my screen name Missionarycook. However my real name is Janet. A little bit about me let's see. I'm twenty six for at least the next few months. I first discovered the Twilight World a few weeks before New Moon came out in theaters. I had heard of this so called movie Twilight and it had Vampires and was really good, but thillers weren't really my movie genre so I never went see it. Then one day while at my best friend's house, her cousin was reading them and said, "Hey let's watch the movie." So everyone agreed and I settled in prepared to not enjoy or like it. Boy was I completly wrong. From the very first scene on which Edward appeared and started speaking I was hooked. Not only on the movie, but I had never seen Robert Pattinson in anything and had never really thought he was that cute, but something about him as Edward had me hooked. Yes I am Team Edward. There is just something about even if he is a fake guy(though not fake to me lol) that will do anything to save the soul of the girl he loves that melts my heart. nyway once New moon came out I went watch it and loved it even more. I had at first decided not to read the books until I had seen all of the movies. Because what happens is I love the books and then I'm so disappointed that so much is missing from the movie and I'm very critical when it comes to my favorite books becoming movies. So then came Eclipse. Oh my gosh like one of the best movie ever. I saw it six times in the month and a half that in was in theaters here. Then getting online and learning that Breaking Dawn wouldn't be out for another year and a half, I couldn't wait that long to find out what happens. So I caved and read all the books in seven days. And yes I did work, eat and sleep. I couldn't put them down. I would go to bed very late and sleep maybe three or four hours a night. Then I got to Breaking Dawn. Funny Story involved. My neice had the first three books but didn't have that one. I called friends but they couldn't get it to me that day. So this was before it was in paperback. So I went to wal-mart on my lunch break and they did't have it yet. Then I went to a different wal-mart after work to get supplies to bake a cake. They didn't have it. So even though it was after 8 p.m. and I had to bake and have the cake ready by 11 a.m. the next morning, I hopYed in my car and drove to the nearest Books A MIllion thirty minutes away and bought it. Yes I paid the hard cover price, but my birthday was a few weeks away so I was like yes a gift for me. So I got home finshed the cake and icing by 11 p.m. Opened Breaking Dawn and started reading. I get to right before they find out she is pregant and the page in blank. So I flip a few more pages and every five or six pages the same. I was mad so I did the best I could and continued. Finally getting through Jacob's part I looked up and it's daylight outside. thank goodness it was a saturday and I was off. Anyway I slept like two hours and finished the cake. Went to the party borrowed my aunt's copy to finish it that night so I didn't have to go back to the bookstore that night. So all said and done I finished and took the book back and got a new one which not realizing til I was in the car that it had a interview with Stephenie in the back as well as a bonus exlusive dvd with a concert with Blue October. Score. So that is my story of how I became addicted to the best book and movie series ever. So now i'm just counting down to Nov. 18 for Breaking Doawn and hoping they haven't ruin my vision for it to much and even though I have to work at six a.m. i will be at the midnight viewing.
So i have just started my very first fanfiction. I now have the title and I have posted the first chapter. It is called Creating My Own Destiny. It will be a story about Leah and I have given an explaination inside why I chose her. The story is complete for the most part it just needs to be typed and spell checked and all that good stuff. Thanks for reading my Twilight Story and hope you check out my story as soon as it is posted. Thanks and Lots of Love! Janet!
OMGOSH!!! I got to meet Jasper (aka Jackson Rathbone) on Aug.4,2011.
He and 100 Monkeys toured in New Orleans LA. I was able to meet him at the cd signing. So we are standing in line, and get to the table. Btw we couldn't take pics at the signing, but my profile pic for the next few weeks is one i was able to get before he crossed the street. So a quick recap. So I get to the table and walked right up to Jackson and said, “So I don’t have a cd, but I just so happen to have this on me.” I then pulled out my Twilight movie. He smiled and said, “Really. You just so happened to have that in your purse.” I then said, “Well of course” we then laughed and he signed it. It’s so cute, he signs his name with a smily face in the J. You guys if you’ve read my stuff all know I’m 100% Team Edward, but seeing Jasper (aka Jackson) smile in real life was crazy. Shook my hand (OH MY GOSH), and then he said, “Have a good day.” I walked out with trembling hands. We went to the shop next to the record store a while inside, my friend pokes me and says, “Hey look.” I look to see Jackson and the band walking down the street. This is when I took the profile pic. I do have to say, that I feel slightly disappointed that he didn't sparkle in the sun.
Fastward a few hours…
I went to his concert. These guys are amazing, if you have an opportunity to see them, go. They do this thing called the improv song. Where they ask the audience for a suggestion, and make up a song on the spot. You can see the song they did on youtube under, 100 Monkeys Mohawk. I have a few pics, but my camera died halfway into the first song. So sad, but it’s the memories that will last forever. And that’s a quick recap of how I met Jasper(aka Jackson Rathbone).
I have also done a chapter in a joint effort story. That would be where we are writing a story where each Author picks up the next chapter where the last left off. here is the link if you would like to check it out. The Link is: www.fanfiction.net/s/7/36288/7/Joined_Efforts_a_Bella_and_Edward_story. i've fone chapter 6 or 7 don't remember which.
25 Things, Facts, Habits, or Goals about me
Well...I guess if you're going to know 25 things about me then we better start with the most important!
1. First of all I will say that my heart belongs to the one who created it. Without God forming me the way he did to be uniquely Janet then none of these answers could be me and would be very non original and just like everyone else’s. So the first and most important fact of the 25 is that I have a very deep rooted faith with our Lord and He is my one and only boyfriend until he lets me know that he is ready to share my heart with another.
2. I believe that every person deserves the right to life. From birth to Natural death. To kill an innocent life especially a life that hasn’t even had the chance to come into the world to make it a better place. To me that is one the most hateful thing a person could do. Just think if one of those millions of lives taken would have found the complete cure to an incurable disease and because it was unplanned and unwanted, and the world says it’s ok it was ended. I could write continuously on this subject, but shall move on now that my point has been made.
3. Shy or Outgoing? Most people don’t know this, but I am naturally shy. I have over the course of the last few years, pushed myself totally out of my comfort zone to change that. I definitely think it was a change for the better. So now I can come out of my shell in most situations, but every once in a while I will have a moment. So don’t take it as I don’t want to talk to you, it’s just that it took me about 23 to get to this point and I’ve been working on it for 4 years. It make take a while, but it is one of the 25 things that makes me, ME! Oh and Sparkles of course.
4. I love to go camping. I have and will go without electricity to do it. I prefer it with but wouldn’t let it stop if there was none. I do also love doing other stuff outdoors, but I don’t like to rush it. Most times when I go with a group they walk fast head and I know they think it’s because I can’t keep up, but it is really because I want to take it all in. I love being outdoors. I also love what I like to call God’s Canvas. By that I mean, sunsets, sunrises, rainbow, clouds and any just scene of the earth that are special. Sometimes I might see one and call for my family to see, but by the time they look it is gone, and God just meant it for me. I love those.
5. My favorite color. Though I don’t think I can really pick a favorite, because each color was designed by god and each has their purpose in everything we see every day. However if I had to pick I would say my favorite color is pink. Which is actually really funny. For years I couldn’t stand pink. Of course being the first girl after sever boys you know I would have reason to hate it. However I have developed a love of the color. My second would have to be of course you all knew I would say this, it is SPARKLES!!!!!! Lol! The only thing that could top those two would have to be pink sparkles. Lol come on you had to know I would say that. If I had to choose my least favorite, I’d say clear just because you can’t see it.
6. If you spend enough time with me you will find that I am always looking forward to a good rain storm. Not the kind with excessive wind and tornados and stuff like that, but I love the sound of thunder with the rain. It’s like when you can smell it coming and you know that it promises a comforting time for me. If and when I do have I home of my own, I want a porch that I can sit under when it rains and I’d be content.
7. I do have a bad habit biting my fingernail after I wash dishes. It is when they are really soft and I’m either watching TV or reading a book and I do it without even realizing sometimes until they are all gone.
8. Ask anyone that really knows me & they will tell you that I am sometimes really self-conscious about my appearance. Most of the time it doesn’t bother me, because I am happy with me just the way I am. I don’t however allow it to stop me from living my life. Everyone know matter where they are in their life has a cross. That thing that they always struggle with and can never get a grip on it. It just happens this is mine. Not that I do try to overcome it. There are reasons behind it. I don’t judge you and your live who are you to judge mine? Also if you don’t like it I could care less because I have plenty to love all of me.
9. My greatest fear would have to be ever since I was little it was of my house burning down. Kind of ironic that I have a thing for Firefighters. I think it is because they brave and fight what scared me the most, but at the same time I’m a complete pyro and love to build, lite and enjoy a good campfire.
10. My guilty pleasure TV show would be Hannah Montana. I don’t care I really like the show and have seen every single episode. I will also confess right here and now that some of the episode even made me cry. Say what you will but are you man or woman enough to announce your guilty pleasure out loud?
11. Before I die I would like to visit all fifty states and several parts of Europe, Australia, go on an African Safari, and South America.
12. Hero? Jesus and his Mother are a definite given, but I would have to say, any person in the armed forces. Those who risk their lives every day, so I can live mine as I wish.
13. For me reading the twilight series will never get old. I just really enjoy the series. You have been my friends on here long enough to know that I absolutely love the series and I have explained why I like it so much many times. If I haven’t just ask me later and I would be happy to fill you in. my family and friends are tired of my ranting on and on about it, I would love to have new ears to talk to. Lol
14. If I had to choose another profession outside of the one I’ve already chosen to make me famous I would chose, to be a famous writer. I love writing short stories and if I had one of them good enough to publish that would be awesome.
15. I love walking on a beach at night. I like how the wave wash over your feet and it feels like the sand is melting beneath them. However I hate the feel of sand on my feet otherwise.
16. Growing up if I could have been apart of any cartoon, it would have been Tom and Jerry. It was always my favorite. And it’s a tossup between The Three Stooges and The Little Rascals on which is my favorite show for a laugh that will make my side hurt. I can watch any episode of either a hundred times and still laugh as hard as the first time I watched it.
17. My Favorite ethnic food is Thai, my favorite food is lasagna I will not eat deer meat or any animal that appeared on Bambi. Skunk included lol. I dis like tea in any form and my favorite beverage of all time is an ice cold root beer soda yum!
18. Have never been able to make a machine gun noise with my mouth. For some reason I just can’t do it.
19. If you'd like to see me in a bad mood interrupt me when I’m trying to explain something to you. Especially in the middle of an argument. Also killing my good mood with your sour one. Nothing aggravates me more than when someone will intentionally say something to try and ruin my good mood.
20. I do not like when people lie to me. I will not say I have never lied, but if and when I have it was usually to protect someone’s feelings but I still felt guilty. It wasn’t for something petty though. It was really something that the person was just better off not knowing, and at all possible I will not lie, I tell have of the story and just leave out the rest.
21. I sometimes struggle with trusting God. Even though I know he comes through for me every time and I know He gets frustrated with me, I can’t help it sometimes, but I have gotten a lot better. It is something I work on daily.
22. I think it would break my heart if I couldn’t find at least one thing to smile about in a day. I’m usually the kind of person to look for the bright side in most situations, and when appropriate I try to find something to make others smile and laugh along with me.
23. My favorite thing to do is bake and decorate cakes. I can work all day and come home and my winding down time is making a cake. Lol don’t get any ideas. My cakes are like an artist canvas and they all are so different and very hard to duplicate even by myself.
24. My ultimate goal in life. To make it to heaven and to bring along as many of my brothers and sisters in Christ as I can. That includes you guys.
25. so that is me in a nut shell of 25 random facts, habits and goals. They are what make me the person that my friends all know and love. Maybe lol.
There is a song from another TV show I enjoyed watching as a kid and will sometimes sit down and watch when it randomly comes on. That would be the Doughnut Man. The song goes something like this;
“I just was jump scream and shout Halleluiah, shout halleluiah and thank the Lord for making me, Me!!!!!”
Note: If you survived this very long description of what it's like to be Me, I pray that God would bless you with extra grace for your patience and if you happen to be crazy enough to have any other questions...please feel free to ask. =)
This is a letter game that was on facebook and i was able to collect all the letters, and each answer goes with my personality so i thought it would be cool to post htem here too.
I got the letter A
Something I love... Adele
Something I hate: Ant bites
Something i want: Artichoke and spinach dip
Something bad: Aro and his corrupted brothers
I got the letter B
Something I love: Bubbles
Something I hate: Backyardigans
Something i want: Breaking Dawn to come out tomorrow and not have part 2 follow a years later.
Something bad: boring dates(hehe)
I got the letter C
Something I love...Cooking
Something I hate... crumbs on my bed
Something i want: Cupcakes
Something bad: crying yourself to sleep after a heart break.
I got the letter D
Something I love... Diving off a Diving board
Something I hate: Doing Dishes
Something i want: Dreams to come true
Something bad: drinking and driving. Stupid people
I got the letter E I've been waiting to get this letter
Something I love...EDWARD CULLEN OF COURSE
Something I hate: Ear wax build up lol
Something i want: Eore to smile just once
Something bad: Erasing a chapter to my story by accident
I got the letter F
Something I love...Fanfiction
Something I hate... Finishing a really good book. Sometimes makes me really sad
Something i want: Fantastic weekend
Something bad: Following the crowd. I don't like to follow i like to be different
I got the letter G
Something I love: Glittery Vampires
Something I hate: Golf
Something I want: Giant Glittery Gummy Bear
Something bad: Gnats
I got the letter H
Something I love... Hats
Something I hate...heat in Louisiana
Something i want: Hang out with the Cullens
Something bad: Hot temperatures
I got the letter I
Something I love...Icee
Something I hate... Immature guys
Something i want: Igloo
Something bad: Idols
I got the letter J
Something I love: Jesus
Something I hate: Jacob Black
Something I want: John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt to be my boyfriend
Something bad: Jungle Jucie after effects
I got the letter K
Something I love: Knives especially sharp ones
Something I hate: killing of unborn babies before they have a chance at life.
Something i want: Kit-KAt.
Something bad: kidnapping.
I got the letter L
Something I love... Lemon lime snowballs
Something I hate: long lines
Something i want: Love cause what the world needs now is love sweet love
Something bad: Loch Ness Monster
I got the letter M...
Something I love Merry go rounds
Something I hate mini candy bars just enough to tease you
Something I want. Million dollars would be nice
Something bad... Midget Mack! At least i think he could be sometimes ;P
I got the letter N
Something I love...Naps
Something I hate...not knowing what's happening
Something i want...Nestle Crunch
Something bad... No SPARKLES not only is that bad, but it's just so sad
I got the letter O
Something I love... Octagons
Something I hate: Ochies
Something i want: Octopus
Something bad: Ouija boards
I got the letter P
Something I love: Pirates
Something I hate: Pickled Quail eggs or any pickled eggs for that matter
Something i want: Prince charming to come (btw it is Edward Cullen. if you see him tell him I’m his better Bella. lol)
Something bad: Parking tickets. Not that i would know personally, but i bet they would suck.
I got the letter Q
Something I love...Quote from Michael Scott
Something I hate... Quail eggs that are pickled
Something i want: Quarters
Something bad: Quicksilver if consumed
I got the letter S
Something I LOVE!!!! SPARKLES!!!!
Something I hate: Strawberry Jelly
Something i want: Stephenie Meyer to restart and finish Midnight Sun. that would be fantastic
Something bad: Scurvy Pirates. Not really just the song from the Backyardigan's that's been stuck in my head for like 5 years.
I got the letter T
Something I love: Twilight
Something I hate: Tea
Something i want: Tricycle
Something bad: Teridactal
I got the letter U
Something I love: Unibrows
Something I hate: Ugly manners
Something I want: Ukulele
Something bad: Uriah Heep
I got the letter V...
Something I love Vampires that look and act like Edward
Something I hate Volturi the corrupted vampire police.
Something I want...Valvo of course
Something bad...Vampire haters. Well the ones that hate the sparkly ones.
I got the letter W
Something I love: Watching the Twilight movies
Something I hate: Walking in sand doesn’t get me wrong, i like going to the beach but it's the walk back when all the sand sticks to your feet. (Shutters)
Something i want: the Wait for Breaking Dawn to be over
Something bad: Wars
I got the letter X
Something I love...Xylophone
Something I hate: x-rays
Something i want: Xerox copy machine
...Something bad: Xanax well if used incorrectly. Remember kids, Hugs are better than Drugs.
Like this and I'll give u a letter!!
I got the letter Y
Something I love...Yellow
Something I hate...Yo gabba gabba
Something i want: Yodeling lessons
Something bad: yarn all tangled
I got the letter Z
Something I love...Zoos
Something I hate...Zucchini before it's cooked
Something i want: Zero with a dollar sign and other numbers before it on a check with my name on it. Hehe
Something bad: Zack Morris is such a bad boy
1.. My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was
Do you play air guitar?:
Only to Bohemian Rhapsody .
Why did the chicken cross the road?:
Why does it matter except that he makes it to the other side? now that is the question, if you would just allow him to cross, then you would find out what he crossed it for. but that's just my opinion.
Have you ever had a secret admirer?:
Yes but i knew even though he never actually came out and said it. lol!
Have any cool scars?:
actually yes. i have a scar that is as long as me whole knee and a one on my left wrist that sinks in cause it took a chunk out. ask me if you want details.
Are you a good guesser?:
What do you plan on doing tomorrow?:
Packing to go camping. I love going camping just like the Cullens.
Do you have any nicknames?:
Janice. thanks Brad!
Have you ever caught a butterfly?:
Do you like things that glow in the dark?:
Almost as much as I like things that SPARKLE!!!
Define yourself in 3 words?:
I LOVE EDWARD! (translation. Let just say I am special
Name three things in the world you dislike:
Volturi, Liars, and Tea
What are you wearing right now?:
Jeans and a tee shirt
Would you like to learn to play the drums?:
If you were a member of the opposite sex, what would your name be?:
I would Edward :P and then I would date the girl me.
Were you named after anyone:
Yep my Grandmother and my Godmother
Did your parents immigrate?:
No unless you count from moving a few cities over, but not more than 10 minutes away
Height/weight/ happy with it?:
Height is ok, want to work on weight to be healthy but not because i don't love myself, and if you have a problem with that they i don't really care. it's you who is missing out on a great friend
Why is the world unfair?:
cause no matter how much you help someone out of a pinch, when they find 1 person who is a bit better than you they don't need you anymore
Do you have problems with Canadians?:
No that would mean I hate Justine Bebier. JK. Besides my ancestors were Canadians. i would never hate myself would i… mmm… I wonder if JB and I are long, long, long distance relatives.
Get the number or give the number?:
I’d give it and get his so I’d know who he was and then let him leave a message. Depending on how he sounds there I might call him back but if not I could always block it.
Do you want to go to college?:
I did go and wish sometimes I’d gone to better one, but everything that happens is part of life’s journey.
Have you ever peed in public?:
DUH public restrooms. What do you think this is the pioneer days?
What would your last meal be before getting executed?:
Would it really even matter. It's not like you'll be thinking about eating knowing it’s your last, and then you wouldn’t even be able to remember after
Do you have any special talents?:
Loving Edward. Hehe like Bella. Lol but no I can cook, bake cakes and play piano hey like Edward, but not as good. Oh I also am a pretty good writer if I do say so myself
Where do you want to live when you are old?:
with the one i Love.
What would you do if:
Your date throws up on you:
join him and depending on how much i like him help him clean it up.
You found 10 dollars on the ground:
check to see if anyone is looking around for it and then pocket it. If it was several hundred dollars I’d probably turn it in. cause I know that if you do what’s right you get good gifts in return.
You lost your favorite possession:
I had this on doll when i was in 1st grade and i brought her to school and i left her one the
sidewalk for a minute and never saw her again. I cried for days.
MySpace and Facebook closed:
Facebook and Fan Fiction
A random stranger offered you candy:
Hello people you allow your children to accept candy from complete strangers on Halloween
A leprechaun stole your wallet?:
I'd chase him and if he didn't give it back I’d make Edward give me his pot of gold and then ride off into the Sunset on Edward’s. ( beep beep beep and the alarm goes off and of course
it was just a dream yet again)
Someone cut off a chunk of your hair:
I'd kill them unless it was my hairstylist or Edward
When it starts to rain
Neptune, and y do you ask? cause nobody picks it
A woman’s heart should be so lost in God, that a man should seek him to find her. Unknown
Look after my heart, I’ve left it with you. Edward Cullen
The Princess and the Pea
In a guy:
Eyes and if he smells good. Nine times out of ten I will take a second look if he smells good. I only notice the eyes when I get close enough to see them.
Edward’s but since I have to pick a different guy someday, color doesn't matter though styles i do like Bald, med, and slightly long.
Dark (btw I think the sexiest scene with Edward is in Eclipse when he smells Riley and you see his dark eyes for the first time. amazing.), topaz or milk chocolate browns
Shy or outgoing?:
You know a nice even mixture would do for me. I mean i don't want a player but i want a guy who's not too shy to ask me out.
Not too skinny but not to muscled either. Like Edward not Jacob
Intellectual or unintelligent?:
again not to smart where I’m like "What the Hell You talking about?" but not dumb to where he would have to ask me that. Again like Edward, what doesn’t he offer that I’m looking for in a guy?
Body or Face?:
Have I mentioned Edward Cullen’s type. But not so much the face and body type as the person as a whole and the personality that goes with it. What girl doesn’t want a guy who does anything in his power to protect the soul of the girl he loves .
What do you think of:
My best friend is a blonde. I’m cool with them but I’m Brunette and Edward prefers us.
We ROCK!!!!! And Edward prefers us.
As long as you Believe in God and the roots you were brought up to believe and try to live a Good, all-around life who I am I to judge you anyway.
Sure portraying that women should be a size 2 and that the only way to get a guy is
to have your body exposed and his as well is a bunch of BULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Depends on the person and situation.
This or That?
Pie or 3.14159...?:
1.77245… I don’t want to know what the Sqaure root of pie is wait you knew that?
Anyway though my favorite pie is cheesecake. lol
Pancakes or waffles?:
Chocolate Waffles with Strawberries, whip cream, and pecans. YUMO!!
McDonalds or Burger King?:
McDonald homestyle chicken sandwiches!
Boxers or briefs?:
Sneakers or flip-flops?:
Duh Flip Flops
*NYSNC or Backstreet Boys?:
Trick question I like both songs the same.
Country or rap?:
Friends with benefits or date?:
Candy or flowers?:
TV or movie?:
Depends. Some movies aka Twilight saga and TV. I like American Idol, Drop Dead Diva, and new show Switched at birth.
Cell phone or iPod?:
Rain or thunderstorm?:
I love a goo thunderstorm, but I can’t have one without the other.
Play an instrument or sing?:
a little of both and I’m fair at both. Like Edward. I’m no diva but I’m not totally tone deaf either.
Quiet or loud?:
if I’m comfortable around you i can be loud at times but until then I’m usually quiet
Mature or immature?:
Mature long before i had to be. Still young at heart though.
Ugly or hott?:
in the middle but then again Edward is in a class all his own.
Smart or stupid?:
I’m no genius, but I’m not a dumbass and i mean that in the way that i don't know anything.
What is your musical guilty pleasure?:
Hannah Montana. I love all her songs and TV. I’ve watched every episode. i also enjoy Jobros and Justin beiber and Nsync and backstreet boys and the old school boy bands.
Do you label The Beatles as "Over Rated"?:
at the risk of being disowned by several people yes sorry. I’m just not a very big fan.
New Kids on the Block
Oh so many, but I’m going to go with Robert Pattinson
If you have ever had the Edward/Jacob argument with someone, copy this to your profile. (I have millions of times, lol)
If, for no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
If you are addicted to vampires post this onto your profile.
If you are so obsessed with Twilight that it is NOT even funny anymore, copy this into your profile.
If you truly believe, there is an Edward Cullen somewhere for you (Doesn't mean his name has to be Edward Cullen), copy this into your profile.
You know your addiction to Twilight is getting dangerous when you've added "Volterra" to your computer's dictionary.
If you think that TWILGHT is the best book known to woman (and man)...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever forgotten how old you are when someone asked you, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think Edward Cullen (the character) is hot...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you cried when Edward left Bella in New Moon copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ever felt like just running somewhere, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
Put this in your profile if you didn't know the Alphabet Song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star had the same tune.
If you went to sleep at around 2 am reading Twilight and/or New Moon and/or Eclipse, copy and pastes this onto your profile.
If you are absolutely in love with Stephenie Meyer's fictional character Edward, from twilight, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're a proud stalker and obsessed love-struck fan-girl of Edward Anthony Masen Cullen, copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
If you love Kellen Lutz as Emmett Cullen, copy and past this into your profile
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly stupid, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you too are in love with a fictional vampire named Edward Cullen and are unashamed to admit it, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever spelled your name wrong, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have inside jokes...with yourself...copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've never had "The Talk", but instead learned everything you needed to know from television or fanfic, copy this into your profile.
If you have an odd sort of love/hate relationship with your computer, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile.
If you have ever been so obsessed with Twilight, that whenever you hear thunder, you think of vampires playing baseball...copy/paste this into your profile.
If you are willing to admit that you are absolutely in love with Edward Cullen, a completely fictional character...copy/paste this into your profile
If whenever you see a silver Volvo and you start to scream "Edward", copy and paste this in your profile
If you are in love with a Twilight character, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you flip whenever you see someone reading a Twilight series book and you want to talk to them all about it, copy and paste this in your profile. (OH YEAH!)
If you think rock paper scissors solves everything then put this in your profile! (HELL YEA!!)
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile. (All the time)
If you think Bella is out of her mind for saying no to Edward's proposal in New Moon and you want to hit her hard upside the head with a blunt axe, copy and paste this into your profile.
If several inanimate objects hate you, post this on profile.
If you've practically memorized Chapter 20 (Compromise) of Eclipse, put this on your profile
100 random facts you may or may not know about me:
1. SOME OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET THEM? I have a scar the length on my need and on the side of my left wrist. I was climbing a tree and we used a broken pushed down fence as a step into the tree. Well my foot slipped and I got in to a fight with the fence. It won.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Edward and Nick Jonas
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? I don’t know cause I’m asleep
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Anything. If I like it I listen too it.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? I was born on the 17 day of the 7 month at 7:15 am. I weighed 7 lbs 3 oz I was the 7 th child. Can you guess my favorite number? It’s 3. Haha you thought I was gonna say 7 didn’t you?
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? Let’s see? Edward, Breaking Dawn to come out now, Edward, Stephenie to finish Midnight Sun, Edward…
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? Being a young kid, when nothing mattered, but trying to be the first person to the swings.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S) Myself, cause without her, I’d be not me, Oh and my Jasper(aka Jackson Rathbone) signed Twilight movie.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? Just the right height for me.
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? No…. wait why is this room so small? I can’t breathe GASP GASP GASP…. Get me out of here!!!!!!!!!!! lol!
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Nope the dark should be scared of me though!
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? Edward! You just can’t marry Bella. She’s all wrong for you….
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? Romance- Ralph Lauren
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Bronze/ Topaz or Onyx
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? As long as it is Edward, I kind of don’t care. But for reals If I love the guy, does it really matter where he does?
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? A Turtle Mochasippie or a Coconut Mocha
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? I actually don’t have a favorite topping, but my favorite part of the pizza, is the soft tomatoey part under the Cheese! Mmmmm…….
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Mmmmm… I hear Mountain Lion is pretty tasty, but I’m gonna go with Bang Bang Shrimp!!!!!
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? I could never narrow that one down. Maybe the sign from My Grandmother’s kitchen that said, Janet’s Kitchen? Cause I did inherit her name.
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? Edward Duh!
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? nope
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? I don’t really have a preference
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Dose my sister count?
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? A girl!
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Maybe
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? To really tell them and not play games with them.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 1.277345. I wasn’t asking for the square root of pie. Wait you knew that?
31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES? Brunettes Cause Edward prefers us.
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? The time and temperature.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? Stupid people. Not as in people who just don’t know better, but the one that do know better and still choose to be stupid.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? Yes to Mexico 4 times
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Edward’s Crooked smile. And WOODEN SPOONS HAHA!!!!
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? Yes Jasper Cullen aka Jackson Rathbone.
37. FIRST JOB? Besides Babysitting, I worked in a book store.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Yah! So much fun!!!!
41.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? Reading Maggie’s answers.
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? I had my wisdom teeth taken out. Does that count?
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My eyes and RANDOMNESS!!!!!
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? Nope
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? Doesn’t Matter! I’m find with whatever number Go chooses to bestow on me.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My Grandmother and my Godmother.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Yes
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Biolage
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes I have a very nice handwritting.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? My Bologny has a first name it’s Oscar! My balogny has a second name it’s Mayer! Oh I love to eat it every day and if you ask me why I’ll sayyyyyyyyyy……. Cause Oscar Mayer has a way with Bologna!
52. ANY BAD HABITS? None. Every habit make me who I am.
53. WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? Why would have a cd if it made me embarrassed. If I like the Music I like the music. I should never feel embarrassed for liking something even if nobody else does.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? HELL YEAH!!! Have you met me, I’m Freakin Awesome!
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? It a tough question. Will I say it’s all looks no will I say it doesn’t play a part all, no. however, I’ve learned, even if they aren’t the hottest guy out there, if they are sweet and good, sometimes, the beauty comes later. You never know what maybe hiding under the gilr or guy you don’t give a second look because of outside apperence.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Loud music and a long drive, or a few chapters of fanfiction
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? Facebook
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? My Snoopy Dog that I got when I was two. I still have him. J
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? I don’t feel like stopping this to count
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? Yes he taught me how to sing to 10 in Spanish!
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Me? NO NOT ALL!!!!!
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Kraft Mac and Cheese cause it’s the Cheesist!
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? How much is he like Edward, cause Edward is the complete pagake
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Janice that Brad!!!!!!
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? Robert Pattinson
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Switched at Birth and Drop Dead Diva
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Pistachio almond.
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Ten fingers and ten toes yep I’m good.
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? I worked out an argument with friends does that count?
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #69? Yes, but that was because I read a friends answers first
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? I think about 80. Though if I were to ride with one of the Cullens it be quite faster.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? Not really. I’d have to read um all, but my select few that I like to stalk would be nice.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? Twilight radio on Pandora whoo hoo!
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Water
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Hey didn’t you already ask this one?
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? Ok the fastest thing to get me to take a double is if he smells good, but if I get a good look, most likely the eyes
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? Lovely- Sara Haze and Unwritten- Natasha Bedingfield
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? The Volturi particularly, Jane and Caius
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? July
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Don’t follow my Zodiac sign. I Follow God. His plan for my future is Better worth my time.
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Natural is dark Brown, but as of the moment it’s Black.
86. EYE COLOR? Chocolate Brown just the way Edward likes them.
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? Chick-fil-a
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? I like Sashimi
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Drop Dead Diva
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Nov. 18 at the moment. Why might you ask? Braking Dawn’s coming out in theaters eeekkk!
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Yes the Piano. Like Edward
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Whoever doen’t think that is ok to kill an unborn child before it has it’s chance to make it to the life that’s been planned for him. think of all the finders of the cure to cancer we’ve slaughtered because someone can’t be bothered with a kid right now. Ugh let me stop before I fill up a million pages with this.
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Depends who they're from :)
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships all the way
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Some candy at Cracker Barral!
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? Weel she’s not quite in my possession yet, but My Car Alice. A black convertible chrystler sebring
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Twilight series. Hard to think that I ever got along without them in my life for so long
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: Technically I’m in love with a very real to me Vampire, but everyone else thinks I’ve gone nuts. It’s ok. I’m ok that not everybody likes me.