Author has written 3 stories for Harry Potter, Sweeney Todd, and Edward Scissorhands.
Well, who am I?
I'm a writer, a poet, and most of all a dreamer. Some days I rather spend time with my imaginative friends than my real ones.
I am that girl who has hardly used any make-up in her entire life. The girl who hates buying shoes, who feels naked in dresses and who would rather spend Saturday night watching a film or writing stories on her computer than going to a party or a nightclub.
I am Swedish but the English language and especially British culture is one of my biggest passions in life. I dream of living in a little English house by the sea, taking long walks with my future dog and writing all day long. On this site, I write stories in English and spend time with Brits and Americans, wanting to pass for one of them.
Lea Jailbird is my pirate name, according to some generator on the Internet. You can call me Lea.
I have a never ending fan girl crush on Johnny Depp since I happened to watch the last part of the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie on Disney Channel at age 12. I also worship Tim Burton and consider his worlds to be my own, as well as I do idolize gorgeous Helena Bonham Carter. I'm obsessed with Sweeney Todd, I know the whole movie by heart, and my other favourite is Edward Scissorhands. The end always makes my cry me heart out. I also love The Nightmare Before Christmas, Sleepy Hollow, Corpse Bride, Pirates of the Caribbean of course (my crush on Jack Sparrow never ended either, they can makes as many PotC movies as they want and I'm gonna watch them all), Alice in Wonderland, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and practically anything starring Johnny Depp or directed by Tim Burton. Preferably both of them.
Except for Depp/Burton, I am a faithful Harry Potter fan in the house of Gryffindor since age 11.
I joke a little too much about blowing up the Houses of Parlament, since I'm obesssed with V for Vendetta and have a crush on V. Eventually on Guy Fawkes too.
Most of my stories will be Sweeney Todd related. Or cross overs, I love them for some reason.
There was a barber and his wife
There's a hole in the world like a great black pit
Rest now, my friend
The king and his men
Slowly, gently night unfurls its splendour
Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams
Softly, deftly, music shall surround you ...
Let your mind start a journey through a strange, new world
In sleep he sang to me,
Sing once again with me,
Those who have seen your face,
Pitiful creature of darkness
"The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death."
If you think that phsyco, emo, murderous barbers are 100 times better than sparkly vampires, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If every time you hear the word rum, you automatically think of Captain Jack Sparrow, copy and paste this into your profile!!
If you go around singing "I've got a jar of diiiirt, I've got a jar of diiiirt, and guess what's in it!", copy and paste this to your profile
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile
Crazy is when you randomly start talking/singing in a british accent because something reminded you of "Sweeney Todd".
Crazy is when you are listening to a Sweeney Todd song, then at any random moment you burst out a random part of the song
If you think Sweeney Todd needs a hug, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile
If you talk to yourself more than your friends, copy this to your profile
If you love Fanfiction.net, copy and paste this into your profile
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar, copy this into your profie
If you went to save Jack just because you missed him, copy and paste this into your profile
If you think that you ought to belong in Wonderland, copy and paste this into your profile.
The Top 15 Reasons You Know You're Obsessed With Sweeney Todd:
1. You make a big production out of dinner when it happens to be pot pies. Bouns points if you actually sing 'God Thats Good'.
2.If someone asks you to explane the story you start with "there was a barber and his wife".
3. You actually know what a linnet bird is.
4. When you eat a pot pie you look very closely at the contents first, then wonder what kind of person taste most like chicken.
5. You sing "there's a hole in the world like a great black pit" ect. andreplace 'London' with the name of your school or work place when you get mad.
6. When someone or something really peeves you off you shout "They all deserve to die!"
7. You burst into song when you see a hair loss commercial.
8. You've replaced all your dad's shavers with straight razors.
9. You keep a list of people you'd most like to bake into a pie. (well, a mental one)
10. You loudly sing 'Worst Pies in London' when your relatives bring pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving.
11. When a friend or realitive says that they just got a shave or hair cut you say shocked,"You survied? You...you...you're not a meat pie
12. When your teacher asks you for attention in class you start to sing "Ladies and gentlemen may I have your attention pah-lease!!"
13. While in the meat section of your local supermarket you begin singing "God that's Good!"
14. Whenever someone happens to say "Whats that?" you turn to them excitedly--"It's priest! Have a little priest!"
15. When someone happens to mention Fleet Street, even if it has nothing to do with Sweeney Todd, you automaticly think of Sweeney.
If you wish Sweeney and Nellie could've had their happy ending.
If you get really excited or laugh insanely whenever someone says 'love it' so it sounds like 'Lovett' copy and pastey
If you think being called unique or weird is better than being called ordinary or normal, copy and paste
If you would do anything to meet Helena Bonham Carter, Johnny Depp and Tim Burton copy this onto your profile.
Symptoms of OSTD (obsessive Sweeney Todd disorder)
1) Every little thing reminds you of Sweeney Todd, and when something doesn't, it still ends up reminding you because you think "Wow here's something that doesn't remind me of... SWEENEY TODD!!
2) You have the movie memorized
3) You sing "A Little Priest" whenever you have pie for supper
4) Instead of saying "the beach" you say "by the sea"
5) You sing "My friends" to your razor and/or kitchen knives.
6) You have a strange fear of tea kettles.
8) When you buy a meat pie at a grocery store you change the name to Mrs. Lovett
9) When you see a cat on the street, you want to save it from Mrs. Mooney.
10) You WISH with all of your heat that you could be Mrs. Lovett, except for the burning part.
11) When you hear someone say a line from the movie, you follow it with the next.
12) If people say they don't like Sweeney Todd, you can kind of maybe understand it.
Unsafe External Link