Author has written 2 stories for Naruto.
The names Kori! love anime and manga. I listen to mostly any Japanese or Korean type of music.
My favorite color is purple and blue. I enjoy watching/reading manga and anime.
I love to hang out with my friends, listening to music, and being my self!!!
She also has annoying little me, Izzy! Pleased to meet ya all. Yeah nothing I can do about it. Just learned to deal with you're crazy ideas. Hahaha love ya too Kori!!!
Favorite anime couples
Mostly alot of Hinata couples
and many more couples that would take me a long time to write down.
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll.'
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
'It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas.
She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her.'
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. 'No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there.'
His eyes were so sad while saying this. 'My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: 'I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall.'
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me 'I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me.'
'I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister.'
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. 'Suppose we checkAgain, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
'OK' he said, 'I hope I do have enough.' I added some of my money to his with out him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: 'Thank you God for giving me enough money!'
Then he looked at me and added, 'I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me!''
'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
'My mommy loves white roses.'
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started.
I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message, or2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart.
If you’re a Yaoi fangirl and proud of it then copy this to your profile.
If you love yaoi/shounen-ai, copy this into your profile.
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone," 'Code 3' in house wares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of MM's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bringpillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,"Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera and use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where theanti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..."NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly,"There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed...Or are planning to do any of these things
If you ever stood at a non-automatic door and then been confused when it didn't open,copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever choked on air (or any other substance that you thought impossible to choke on), copy and paste this in your profile.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak.If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?”copy this into your profile
If you have a mad fascination with the Japanese culture, copy and paste this into your profile
If you can raed tihs, cnorgadluatoins! you are one of the samrt peploe who dno't need to look at thewrod idniviudlaly, but as a wolhe! Olny samrt poelpe can raed tihs bceuase tehy are good raedres.Msot good raedres can raed wrdos wehn the frist and lsat ltetres of the wrod are the smae, andtehre are the smae auomnt of lteters in the wrod...if you could read that, copy and paste thisonto your profile
You now have 2 options... ignore this or post this on your file to put a smile on someone else's face 2day!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-sevenyears into the room.I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers whoare the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and inanother year I will probably be able to walk again.I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It wassimply too much to bear.We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent aone-bedroom for two men.I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting themanagement called on me.I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The courtsays I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distantwhen they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that onlylesbians do that.I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realizedI was transsexual.I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did nothave to always deal with society hating me.I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but becausethey closed their doors to my kind.I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it.
Either grab a writing utensil and a piece of paper or just remember your answers. Don't peek at the answers, because it ruins it.
1) If you are strait write the first name of a person of the opposite sex that pops into you head. If you’re gay, write the name of the person of the same sex that pops into your head. If you bi, than write the name of the first person that pops into your head... (It has to be the first)
2) What is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, green, yellow?
3) Your first initial?
4) Your month of birth?
5) Which color do you like more, black or white?
6) Name a person of the same sex as yours.
7) Your favorite number?
8) Do you like California or Florida more?
9) Do you like the lake or the ocean more?
10) Write down a wish (a realistic one)
ARE YOU DONE? IF SO SCROLL DOWN. (DON’T CHEAT...FOOL...)
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose:
Red-You are alert and you life is full of love.
Black-You are consertive and aggressive
Green-Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back
Blue-You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love.
Yellow-You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.
3. If you initial is:
A-K You have a lot of love and friendship in your life.
L-R You try to live your life to the maximimum and your love life is soon to blossom.
S-Z You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If you were born in:
Jan-Mar: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you will fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
April-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last very long but the memories will last forever.
July-Sept: You will have a great year and will experience a major life changing experience for the good.
Oct-Dec: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your soul mate.
5. If you choose;
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you will have in your lifetime.
8. If you choose:
California: You like adventure
Florida: You are a laid back person
9. If you choose:
Lake: You are loyal to your friends and to you love. And you are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLITIN in one hour and it will come true before your next birthday.
Post this if you agree =)
FRIENDS: Lend you their umbrella
BEST FRIENDS: Take yours and say 'RUN BITCH RUN!'
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reasons why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you saying "THAT WAS FRICKING AWSOME"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Won’t tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when you’re not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your crap and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds butt that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (Aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when the guy rejects you
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up to him and say 'it’s because your gay isn't it?'
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this!!
35 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.5. Meow occasionally.6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.7. Say "DING!" at each floor.8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.21. Swat at flies that don't exist.22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style: is that your final answer?32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"34. Tell people that you can see their aura.35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
3 ways to be KICKED OUT of Wal-Mart#1: Unwrap all the chocolate bars saying: "I've got to find that golden ticket..."#2: Put a Dora explorer doll in the middle of the store and if someone tries to pick it up, jump out and say: "SWIPER NO SWIPING!"#3: Throw Skittles at people and shout: "Taste the Rainbow Bitch!!!!"
(_((=.) This bunny went to the market.(('')('')
(_((=.)This bunny went to school.(('')('')
(_((=.)This bunny bumped threads for the rest.(('')('') of her life
(_/)(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny(")_(") to help him gain world domination.
put this(o) on ur pageif u like music
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away. As she walked along under the tall elm trees Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the ally she decided to take it. However, halfway down the ally she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. When she reached the end of the ally she walked right past the man and arrived home safely. The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same ally just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact it could've been her she began to weep. Thanking the lord for her safety and to help this young woman she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the ally the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if they could do anything for her. She asked if she could ask him a question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the police man asked him he answered, "Because she was not alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe it or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 percent of teenagers will not stand up for God and 93 percent of the people who read this won't repost it? Repost if you believe in God.
God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what and if you stand up for him he will stand up for you.
If someone put a gun to your head, asked if you believed in God, and told you they would shoot you if you said yes, would you say yes? If you would, copy this onto your profile.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, put this on your profile and don't deny this because the bible says, "Deny me and i will deny you in front of my father in the gates of heaven."