Author has written 13 stories for Twilight.
"KILLING ME SOFTLY WITH HIS SONG" ANONYMOUS ONE-SHOT CONTEST
Who doesn't love a singing man? Not the drunk, scraggly, old man on the stage of a karaoke bar singing Conway Twitty. We're talking about the hot, sexy men of Twilight. They don't necessarily have to have the voice of an angel. The image alone of Edward singing "Love Me Tender" is enough. So this is what we want-Serenading Twilight Men. Raunchy, funny, sexy, swoon worthy singing boys. We want to see your original and exciting ways that the boys serenade their girls.
- One of the men of the Twilight world must be singing to their lovely lady somewhere in the story. Song genre is up to you. While we are not throwing out karaoke-themed stories, we encourage you to explore all options. Karaoke bars are not the only place where people will sing.
- We ask that all entrants be 18 or older, please.
- Word count must be between 2K and 10K words. If you exceed this limit, we WILL send the o/s back to you for revision, as long as it is not after the deadline.
- Canon pairings only, please.
- No previously posted stories will be accepted.
- Collaborations are welcomed, but only two entries per person, please.
- We will not accept any entries that contain pedophilia, incest or beastialilty. This is a fluffy contest, people. Give us happy times.
- We will accept ratings "T"-"M". Please rate all stories accordingly.
- Please have your one-shot beta'd and ready for public presentation when submitting. We want it pretty, people. If you have difficulty finding someone to beta, please email or tweet one of the hosts (@Lee723 or @Iwant2sparkle). We will help you find someone.
- One-shots cannot be continued until after the contest.
- This contest is ANONYMOUS. Anyone caught pimping their stories will be automatically disqualified. The hosts of this contest, along with your beta(s), should be the only people who know which story belongs to you. The judges will be reading the entries anonymously also. However, PLEASE feel free to tell others that you have entered the contest and encourage them to read all entries.
DEADLINE AND SUBMISSION INFORMATION: PLEASE NOTE THE NEW DATES!
We will accept submissions until 11:59 PM on November 13, 2010.
Please send all entries to. Please use the following heading at the top of your entry:
"KILLING ME SOFTLY WITH HIS SONG" ANONYMOUS O/S CONTEST
Penname and FFn link:
Title of Song Used for the Serenade and Artist:
JUDGING and VOTING:
Voting will begin November 15, 2010 and will last until November 21, 2010 @ 11:59 PM. Winners will be announced on or before November 24, 2010.
In addition to the banner, the first place winner from the public vote will receive a mention on the So You Think You Can Write Blog AND a $10.00 iTunes giftcard!
GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!
Unsafe External Link