Author has written 7 stories for Vampire Academy, and Hunger Games.
My names Robyn, and clearly, I'm book obsessed.
I'm 15, and a leap year baby. Though I'd let you know. I like music, singing & guiatar, hockey and sailing. And, well duh, reading & writing.
Please read my twins stories, Sarah Odair! :D
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! @robynrichards
Favorite books (series):
House of Night
Immortal & Betrayal
Favorite books (in general):
The Tenth Circle
My Sister's Keeper
The Glass Castle
Kissed by an Angel
City of Bones
City of Ashes
Cite of Glass
Thirst #1, 2, 3.
The Dark Reunion
Legacy of Lies
No Time to Die
The Deep End Of Fear
Before I fall
And many more to come :D
Favortie songs at the moment...
Thinking of you- Katy Perry
Your guardian angel- Redjumpsuit Apparatus
His mistakes- Usher
Heartbreaker- The Rolling Stones
41 Shots- Bruce Springsteen & The E Streets
Twilight Saga movies...
Death at a funeral
The Blind Side
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
All Disney movies...
INDIANA JONES! :D
Things to do in a elevator...
1) When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
2) Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
3) Ask if you can push the buttons for other people, but push the wrong ones.
4) Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor you're on.
5) Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After awhile, let the doors close and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"
6) Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
7) Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
8) Move your desk in to the lift and whenever someone gets on, ask if they have an appointment.
9) Lay down a Twister mat and ask people if they'd like to play.
10) Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on ask them if they hear something ticking.
11) Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exit with the passengers.
12) Ask, "Did you feel that?"
13) Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
14) When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
15) Swat at flies that don't exist.
16) Tell people that you can see their aura.
17) Call out, "Group hug!" then enforce it.
18) Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"
19) Crack open your briefcase or handbag, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"
20) Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
21) Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror, "You're one of THEM!" and back away slowly.
22) Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
23) Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
24) Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
25) Grinning, stare at another passenger for a while, and then announce, "I have new socks on."
26) Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers, "This is my personal space."
One word quiz:
1. Where is your cell phone?
3. Your hair?
4. Your mother?
5. Your father?
6. Your favorite thing?
7. Your dream last night?
8. Your favorite drink?
9.Your dream car?
10. The room you're in?
11. Your ex?
12. Your fear?
14. Where were you last night?
15. What you're not right now?
17. One of your wish list items?
18. Where you grew up?
19. The last thing you did?
20. What are you wearing?
21.Whats on TV?
22.Your pet or pets?
23. Your computer?
26. Missing someone?
28. Your car?
29. Your work?
30. Like someone?
31. Your favorite color?
32. When is the last time you laughed?
Instructions: Put your ipod or music player on shuffle and the song that pops up is the answer to each question:
What song describes me?
I kissed a girl- Katy Perry :|
How do I see myself?
Teenage dream- Katy Perry
What do my friends really think of me?
Tougher than the rest- Bruce Springsteen XD
How is my life going right now?
What hurts the most- Rascal Flatts :(
What will my life be like?
Your love is my drug- Ke$sha (no no...)
How can I make myself happy?
Crazy- Simple Plan
What should I do with my life?
Tick- Tok- Kesha (Dear Lord...)
What is some good advice for me?
Picture to burn- Taylor Swift (HAHAHA... Good advice!)
What is my favorite song?
Good to you- Mariana's Trench
Do people secretly lust after me?
Please don't leave me- P!nk
What type of men/women do I like?
KnockOut- Lil' Wayne ft. Nicky Minaj
Will I get married?
Prom queen- Lil Wayne
What would you sing to your significant other right now?
I'm a beast- Lil Waybe XD
What is my signature dancing song?
Please don't stop the music- Rihanna
What is my current theme song?
Single ladies- Beyonce ;)
How will I die?
Hurt- Christina Aguliara (...)
How will I be remembered?
Rehab- Amy Winehouse (Great...)
What song will play at my funeral?
Fix me- Mariana's Trench
What is my day going to be like?
Summer nights- Rascal Flatts (If only... )
What will tomorrow bring?
Poison- Elise Estrada
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here."
The black man turned around and stood up.
He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?"
The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away... Post this on your profile if you hate racism.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
If you're against abortion, re-post this.
Unsafe External Link