Poll: Who should I write about next? I may change their classes, but the student reaction etc. will be the same. (Also, OCs will probably change.) Vote Now!
Author has written 15 stories for Fire Emblem, Ring/Ringu, Super Smash Brothers, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Don't Starve, and Undertale.
I like random series, but above all, I love reading and writing! Feel free to criticize me; I might cry a little inside, but the quality of my writing will get better! Feel even more free to praise me XD.
Age: Not sharing, but I can guarantee I'm younger than you think.
Hair color: Brown (como Italia :) )
Likes: One anime and one anime only (Hetalia), Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Portal, Dogma, 21 Jump Street, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, cartooning, writing, talking about my story
Dislikes: Shipping. (Most of) the Hetalia fanbase. Jerks. Illiterate fanfiction writers. Reading romantic fanfiction. Romance in general. I cannot romance.
My profile pic is usually either Emily the Strange or my recurring OC, Samael. I think you'll be able to tell which is which. Now Foxpilot knows what Samael (in my mind) looks like, sort of. Now, of course, it's Abigal Satoshi xx's Pia!! First fan drawing I ever got. THANK YOU!
Samael: Samael is the mega-powerful, second-only-to-God-and-Satan Angel of Death. Besides his main job, which is killing people (no dip Sherlock), he enjoys putting our favorite brawlers, usually Marth, in dangerous yet highly amusing situations.
Appearance: In his true form he is fifty feet tall, has huge wings, has white-irised eyes and longish silver hair.
Personality: VERY imposing, and in Foxpilot's opinion, conceited. He tends to treat life as something ephemeral and worthless. People's lives are games to him, and he isn't fazed by much. Ike amuses him.
Powers: You name it, he can do it.
Weapon(probably will never be mentioned): Scythe.
Piana (Pia) Emilia Shirann: Pia is an angel who knows Pit very well. She comes to Brawl World on a secret mission to help him, Marth, Ike, and Link fight the brewing evil in their homelands. She seems to harbor some romantic feelings for Pit, but she's good at hiding them.
Appearance: She has long brown hair in a ponytail down to her waist, with two tendrils hanging down on either side of her face, brown eyes, olive skin, and she dresses in a white tennis dress with gold trim.
Personality: Very quirky and loud, enjoys being both a leader and a follower, and very emotional. She tends to blame other people when she gets hurt, and snaps at other people when she's in a bad mood. She's very stubborn, and sticks to her guns in an argument. She is very good at boosting other people's self-confidence.
Powers: Flying, mind reading/sharing her own thoughts with others, supersonic screeching screaming and really, really bad singing.
Weapon: A bow like Pit's, but the colors are gold and white. She prefers axes, though.
Elena Sima: My main Hetalia OC, mainly acts as a catalyst so people can see how students would react to Hetalia countries. She's a sophomore now, but will become a junior later. She's also Canadian, but lives in America.
Appearance: Never actually mentioned, but if you wanted to see it, here: She's got a really short haircut and is cursed with a bitch-face, and has very small, European features. Likes colorful tank-tops and cargo pants. She looks a lot older than she actually is.
Personality: No-nonsense. Very intelligent, but prone to odd outbursts. Doesn't like people much. Enjoys when Canada is shown in a positive light. Has a huge secret crush on Austria, who she refers to as "glasses-piano-dude."
Powers: None, really, but she's pretty smart.
Weapon: Death glare.
About me some more because I am self-possessed:
1. My name is Emily, which is a name I love very much. It's also part of my screen name, if you didn't notice.
2. (Insert cool fact about me here...)
4. I love any and all reviews. And getting messages.
5. I'm also an original writer and participate in NaNoWriMo.
6. I have an adorable little pug/cocker spaniel mix named Roxy (after Roxy Richter from Scott Pilgrim).
7. I am an Apple user.
8. I don't watch TV, but I like YouTube.
9. I hate science. Period.
10. I love English and Global.
11. Once, I watched "When a Stranger Calls" and while everyone around me shrieked with fear, I laughed at their fear.
12. I'm a good speller, but "shriek" and "conscientious"(? Don't even know if I spelled it right) are the banes of my existance.
13. I dislike permanent AUs, for example, Ike and Marth go to a Japanese boarding school and are both in love with the same OC. It's not even the same story anymore, so why not just create your own characters?
14. I also dislike MAJOR OCs. One or two minor ones is okay, to help carry a story along or something, but if the whole story centers around him/her... just go to FictionPress and make a story about them. Which nobody will like because your OC probably sucks.
15. While reading the above and realizing that I am working on a fic with a MAJOR OC... I realized that I am a huge hypocrite.
16. The only things I ship are canon couples and VERY heavily-implied couples. SwedenxFinland, AustriaxHungary, PrussiaxHungary :)
17. I hate to be "that girl," but Harry Potter seriously rocks.
18. A word about Twilight--yeah, I read it. Screw what I said about it before. It is a terrible series that is misogynistic against women. Seriously, it sucks ass.
19. I like fantasy STORIES--not fanfics. Actual books that are fantasy. No post-apocalyptic stuff. Oh God, do I hate Katniss Everdeen.
20. I love reading!
21. I am a 4channer. Used to be a Redditor, then realized that it was a terrible place.
22. Most of the people in my stories are based off people I know in real life.
But don't judge me cuz ya don't know me.
"You didn't get in trouble for lying, you got in trouble for lying badly."Drake from Drake and Josh
"I'm a writer. Anything you say or do may be used in a story."Facebook flair
"Get lost."Emily the Strange
"'I'm tall,' said Ron inconsequentially."Ron from Harry Potter
"Ten bucks on the big Indian."Twilight
"A picture is worth a thousand words, but so is a thousand words."My friend Erez
"FOOL!"My friend Erez