Author has written 2 stories for Vocaloid.
Hi, there! I'm not really sure what to put up here, so it's mostly random stuff (coughcopyandpastestuffcoughcough). But since almost every profile has a little tidbit about themselves... why the heck not?
Gender: Last time I looked in the mirror, I was a girl.
Species: An Eevee. (LOL, no, but I still love 'em! XD)
Interests: video games (Nintendo!), writing, reading, VOCALOIDS (ftw!), wasting my life on the computer, singing off-key to my favorite anime songs, stuffing my face with chocolate and ice cream, and, of course, PROCRASTINATION~! :3
Dislikes: homework, peer pressure, waking up early (yerp, you can probably tell I'm not a morning person), flamers, my mom nagging like CRAZY, a lagging internet connection, geometry (no offense, it just really irks me. I hate it, and it hates me. We're both happy this way.)
"Look up to the clear blue skies when you're lost. Because they're always looking down on you, everywhere and every place, so you won't feel alone." -ო
“Do you hear the baby stars? These newborns will grow up to become galaxies someday. When stars die, they turn to stardust and scatter across the cosmos. Eventually, that stardust reforms to create a new star...And so the cycle of life continues. But the cycle never repeats itself in quite the same way. So you'll see...” -Rosalina, Super Mario Galaxy
"When one life meets another life, something will be born." -Cynthia, Pokemon
"...Words have the power to transport us to alternate worlds, to heal a broken heart, and to tie us irrevocably to the people we love." -Jodi Picoult
"Fate is what draws us together. Destiny is the path we take hand in hand." -MirrorMirage
What To DO WHEN YOU'RE BORED!!
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!".
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!".
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!.
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!".
17. Fill water balloons up with jello & throw them at high school kids.
18. Spit off a bridge over passing traffic.
19. When someone taps you on the shoulder, sway and fall over, dead.
For the flamers out there:
Don't you understand?
Meanwhile, the young author,
By: Meta Knight LOVER
ThE EnD ~boyoing!~
~ ~|一つの命は、別の人生を満たしている場合、何かが生まれるだろう。|~ ~
...One life, another life if it meets, something will come...