Author has written 15 stories for Sonny with a Chance, Nikita, Victorious, Nashville, Arrow, and Young & Hungry.
Trailer for The New Arrow: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kENRuW_5h84
How to Tell if You're a Writer
-If you talk to yourself.
I love this! It's from Porsha Lynn Tyler's Profile:
Here are some things I love about writing
1. you get to express yourself
2. there are no boundaries
3. the possibilities are endless
4. it is relaxing
5. when you have writer's block, you can write about how angry you are that you can't come up with something to write (without realizing you just wrote something)
6. you can make a plan for how your story is going to go along, then write it and have it be nothing like your plan
7. it makes you realize important things
8. its the one time a trash can is your best friend
9. you literally get to "throw away" ideas
10. its like life. Life is unwritten, just like the empty page in front of you
11. if you don't succeed at first, try, try again. That really applies to writing. All the things I wrote that didn't succeed, well, that's the mountain of crumpled paper in my trash.
12. writing is a form of art, where the words create a picture in your mind...all you have to do is imagine
13. it involves using IMAGINATION
14. if you say unicorns exist, unicorns exist (in your writing and your imagination)
15. it is inspiring
16. its creative. Its artistic. Its you.
List twelve of your favorite characters from your fandoms (Nikita, Arrow, Nashville, The Flash), in no particular order. Then answer the questions about them.
Four jumps you in a dark alleyway. Who comes to your rescue? Ten, Two or Seven?
Deacon jumps me in a dark alleyway and Diggle, Barry or Birkhoff comes to rescue. Barry because he's the fastest of the three.
Everyone gangs up on Three. What happens?
Everyone gangs up on Cisco. He probably created another weapon to use on Barry or they all get sick of him alluding to a lot of movies.
Nine murders Two’s best friend. What does Two do to get back at them?
Juliette murders Barry's best friend (Iris). Barry clearly tracks Juliette down and puts her in the pipeline.
Why is Six afraid of Seven?
Is Nikita afraid of Birkhoff? Ha ha that's hilarious.
What would be a good pick up line for Eleven to use on Six?
What would Caitlin say to pick up Nikita? I don't know probably "Nice guns" or something.
Suggest a title for a One/Five Hurt/Comfort fic.
A Oliver/Michael Hurt/Comfort fic eh? How about "Nobody else understands like you do."
Is there such a thing as a Four/Ten fluff story
Diggle and Deacon? I hope not.
What would happen if Seven discovered Three and Ten in a secret relationship?
Birkhoff discovers Cisco and Diggle in a secret relationship, that's funny. He'd say "not near the hardware" and then leave them alone.
Three has to marry either Eight, Four or Nine. Who do they chose?
Cisco gets to choose between Avery, Deacon, or Juliette. He'd choose Juliette hands down.
Two and Seven are making out. Ten walks in...Their reaction?
Barry and Birkhoff are making out, Diggle walks in. He'd probably just roll his eyes and walk back out.
Who would win in a fight between Nine and Six?
Juliette gets into a fight with Nikita. Nikita wins.
One/Five or Two/Eleven? Why?
Oliver/Michael or Oliver/Caitlin. Oliver/Caitlin they have both handled loss and they understand each other's life style, plus if the shows would go that direction Stephen and Robbie Amell would have a lot of screen time together which is always awesome.
Who would win in a fight between Twelve and Ten?
Felicity gets in a fight with Diggle. Diggle wins but he probably takes it easy on Felicity.
Would Five and Three make a good couple?
Would Michael and Cisco make a good couple? No because Michael is very serious and would probably get annoyed with Cisco very quick.
Two/Seven or Two/Four? Why?
Barry/Birkhoff or Barry/Deacon? Barry/Birkhoff they would have the same relationship as Barry and Cisco except Birkhoff would talk more about his technology instead of movies he's seen.
Can you recall any fics about Nine?
Yup, there's tons of fics about Juliette.
Do you recall any fics about One?
Yup, there's tons of fics about Oliver too.
Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Michael/Juliette or Michael/Diggle. Michael/Diggle they both come from military backgrounds and know what it's like to lose someone they were close to, I could see a really nice friendship blossom between the two of them.
Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Barry and Nikita? I think they would make a great crime fighting couple! I'm not sure about romantic couple though.
Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Deacon hot? Kind of like a 4.
Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
Nikita/Caitlin. Haven't read a fic with them but if there's one out I would want to read it.