Author has written 14 stories for Sonny with a Chance, Nikita, Victorious, and Nashville.
Used to be Channy4ever19.
Life's Twists and Turns:
Chapter 16 - Epologue
I love this from xXUnBreakableSoulXx's profile.
You know your a Sonny With A Chance Fan when...
You keep telling your friends that Chad Dylan Cooper is real.
How to Tell if You're a Writer
-If you talk to yourself.
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose--me or your life
Boy: My life
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says...
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do you anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.
If you find this incredibly cute and touching, copy and paste it into your profile.
92 percent American teens would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it was not cool to breathe. Copy this into your profile if you would be in the 8 percent laughing their butts off at the others.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE, then it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you or your best friend is insane copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what you are doing that is so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on. Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumb war with yourself. If you're crazy, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever walked into a room then forgot what you were doing, then started walking away and remembered copy this into your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word, and you do so at random moments, copy and paste this in you're profile.
I'm the kind of person who will burst out laughing in the middle of a dead silence because of something that happened yesterday.
Never frown, because you never know who's falling in love with your smile
Girl: Why do you like me?
Three words guarenteed to terrify any self-respecting man: Hold. My. Purse.
Sweetie, if you're gonna be two faced, at least make one of them pretty.
Always remember that you're unique. Just like everyone else.
From YummyChoclate17's profile:
Do this one by one, don't look ahead!
1. write the name of a person of the opposite sex.
2. which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, yellow and green.
3. your first initial?
4. your month of birth?
5. which color do you like more, black or white?
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.
7. your favorite number?
8. do you like California of Florida more?
9. do you like the lake or ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one.)
are you done?
If so, scroll down
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and you life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: you are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the one you love.
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.
3. If you're initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and you love life is soon to blossom
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If You were born in:
Jan-Mar: The year will for very well for you and you will discover the you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr-June: you will have a strong love relationship that will no long but the memories will last forever
July-Sept: You will have a great year and will experience a major life changing experience for the good.
Oct-Dec: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your soul mate.
5. If you choose...
Black: your life will take on a different direction; it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you and you will be glad for the change.
white: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose...
California: You like adventure.
Florida: You are a laid-back person.
9. If you choose...
Lake: You are loyal to you friends and you love. And you are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.
10. This wish will come true only if you Re-post this bulletin in one hours and it will come true before your next birthday.
I found this on YummyChoclate17's profile!
List twelve of your favorite characters from your fandoms (Nikita, Austin & Ally, Nashville, Reign), in no particular order. Then answer the questions about them.
Four jumps you in a dark alleyway. Who comes to your rescue? Ten, Two or Seven?
Deacon jumps me in a dark alley and either Rayna, Francis, or Birkhoff comes to my rescue. Hmm...the logical answer would be Rayna since Deacon is probably drunk. But I'd like to see Birkhoff save me because it was fun watching Nerd kick butt.
Everyone gangs up on Three. What happens?
Everyone gangs up on Mary. She'd probably storm off and then later have some long monologue about how she is queen of Scotland and should/needs to be respected.
Nine murders Two’s best friend. What does Two do to get back at them?
Juliette murders Francis' best friend. Does Francis even have a best friend? I don't know what he'd do. He's king now so I guess that he would send the guards after Juliette and have her put to death or something.
Why is Six afraid of Seven?
Nikita afraid of Birkhoff? Sure...because that would happen.
What would be a good pick up line for Eleven to use on Six?
What would Austin use as a pick up line on Nikita. How about, "Ah don't kill me please...You're pretty."
Suggest a title for a One/Five Hurt/Comfort fic.
Kenna and Michael. Hmm...Time will not keep us apart.
Is there such a thing as a Four/Ten fluff story
Deacon and Rayna? Yeah they're everywhere.
What would happen if Seven discovered Three and Ten in a secret relationship?
So Birkhoff finds Mary and Rayna in a secret relationship, he would probably be totally into it or he'd yell at them about how he has more (computer related) important tasks to attend to.
Three has to marry either Eight, Four or Nine. Who do they chose?
Mary has to marry either Avery, Deacon, or Juliette. Wow it's like the first season all over again. She'd probably choose Avery, he's nice, he's sweet and he won't put his country before her. But he might put his music career first...
Two and Seven are making out. Ten walks in...Their reaction?
Francis and Birkhoff are making out and Rayna walks in...She'd probably be super confused and then say something about Highway 65.
Who would win in a fight between Nine and Six?
Who would win if Juliette and Nikita fought each other? While it's obviously Nikita.
One/Five or Two/Eleven? Why?
Kenna/Michael or Francis/Austin. Kenna/Michael. Michael likes playing the supportive friend/father role and sometimes Kenna just needs someone to turn too. They'd make a strange pair/story but I could see an unlikely friendship form.
Who would win in a fight between Twelve and Ten?
Ally and Juliette in a fight? Juliette would win by a landslide.
Would Five and Three make a good couple?
Michael and Mary...a couple? Maybe. But Michael only has eyes for Nikita.
Two/Seven or Two/Four? Why?
Francis/Birkhoff or Francis/Deacon? Um...Francis and Birkhoff. I want to see how Birkhoff survives in a time without computers or internet!
Do you recall any fics about One?
Kenna? I would assume so.
Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Michael/Juliette or Michael/Rayna? While Michael and Rayna are similar in age but Michael could teach Juliette how to love herself and then she'd realize that she is a girl worth choosing.
Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Francis and Nikita? I don't think so. If Francis doesn't like it when Mary acts out, he'd hate how spontaneous Nikita can be.
Can you recall any fics about Nine?
Juliette, yeah there are a bunch about her.
Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Deacon. Yeah although he's way too hold for me.
Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
Nikita/Austin fic. No and I'm not sure...
I love this! It's from Porsha Lynn Tyler's Profile:
Here are some things I love about writing
1. you get to express yourself
2. there are no boundaries
3. the possibilities are endless
4. it is relaxing
5. when you have writer's block, you can write about how angry you are that you can't come up with something to write (without realizing you just wrote something)
6. you can make a plan for how your story is going to go along, then write it and have it be nothing like your plan
7. it makes you realize important things
8. its the one time a trash can is your best friend
9. you literally get to "throw away" ideas
10. its like life. Life is unwritten, just like the empty page in front of you
11. if you don't succeed at first, try, try again. That really applies to writing. All the things I wrote that didn't succeed, well, that's the mountain of crumpled paper in my trash.
12. writing is a form of art, where the words create a picture in your mind...all you have to do is imagine
13. it involves using IMAGINATION
14. if you say unicorns exist, unicorns exist (in your writing and your imagination)
15. it is inspiring
16. its creative. Its artistic. Its you.
This is crazy! From mrpuppy's profile:
1. Put your iTunes (or iPod) on shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your next answer
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
1. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Let it Go--Frozen
2. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
As Long as You Follow--Fleetwood Mac
3. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Beggin' on Your Knees--Victorious Cast
4. WHAT IS 22?
Little Lies--Fleetwood Mac
5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Shut Up and Dance--Victorious Cast
6. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
7. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
8. WHAT DO YOU WANNA BE WHEN YOU GROW UP
Long Stretch of Love--Lady Antebellum
9. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
10. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Powerful Stuff--Rascal Flatts
11. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Don't Blink--Kenny Chesney
12. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
No Questions Asked--Fleetwood Mac
13. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBIE/INTREST?
Damn You Seventeen--Lady Antebellum
14. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Red Solo Cup--Toby Keith
15. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Go Your Own Way--Fleetwood Mac
16. WHAT IS THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Best Friend's Brother--Victorious Cast
17. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
18. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU WILL REGRET?
19. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
I'm on a Roll--Stefano
20. WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Sounded Good at the Time--Lady Antebellium
21. WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
DJ Tonight--Rascal Flatts
22. WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Ain't No Way We're Going Home--R5
23. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Pass Me By--R5
24. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
She Looks So Perfect--5 Seconds of Summer
25. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Take It Easy--Eagles
Unsafe External Link