Author has written 10 stories for Troy, Great Gatsby, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Kuroshitsuji, Thor, and Avengers.
Hello Fanfiction world, you can call me Avalon, or Hazel, I like both. I'm a teenaged lesbian with brown hair and dark brown eyes. I'm tall, which annoys my short friends, and I'm straightforward, which makes my timid friends nervous. My hobbies include reading, writing, and surfing the web. My obsessions include The Warriors Series, Harry Potter, The Avengers, Law and Order: SVU, Arthurian Legend, Hetalia and Troy (the movie, not the loser from High School Musical). As you may be able to tell, I'm what people call an... interesting person (they also call me a bitch, but that's a different story). I mostly post drabbles/oneshots (I'm really not sure where the differentiating line is) as inspiration strikes. Feel free to parouse my stuff, and definitely check out my favorite stories/authors, they're amazing.
P.S. One more thing, I don't believe in disclaimers on fanfiction, so you will never see one on any of my stuff. After all, if the movie/book/whatever belonged to me, these stories would be cannon, not fanfiction, and thusly would not be posted on a fanfiction website, and if I were trying to make a profit from these stories in any way, they would, again, not be on some fanfiction website where anyone could read them for free. So, really anyway you look at it, disclaimers are pointless, so I don't write them in.
This seemed like a good way of introducing myself...(though I now have one of those long-ass profiles that I swore to myself I would never have)
1.You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station. What would you buy? Root beer and the little doughnuts with powdered sugar (omg delicious)
2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be? Great white shark, no question.
3. Who's your favorite redhead? My best friend, Natsuhiboshi11! (not sure she wants here real name all over the internet.)
4. What do you order when you're at IHOP? Chocolate chip pancakes.
5. Last book you read? Being There by Jerzy Kosinski. Never. read. that. book.
6. Describe your mood with one word. Lazy...
7. Describe the last time you were injured? Uh, I wake up constantly with bruises I can't remember getting, does that count?
8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with? Me. I'm the only person I can stand for long periods of time
9. Rock concert or symphony? Symphony
10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone? An animated pond that ripples and has leaves fall on it.
11. Favorite Soda? Root beer.
12. What type of shirt are you wearing? Black tank top that says "Victoria L'Amour" on it in sequins. (trust me, not my typical garb)
13. If you could only use one form of transportation: Teleportation seems very efficient.
14. Most recent movie you have watched in theatres? Life of Pi, so amazing
15. Name an actor/actress/singer/cartoon character you have had the hots for: oh god... where to begin? Emma Watson probably takes the cake though.
16. What’s your favorite kind of cake? I just like cake...I don't have a favorite
17. What did you have for dinner last night? Spaghetti
18. Look to your left, what do you see? My pet snake's cage. Yep, I'm that awesome.
19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? I can't remember the last time I tied or untied my shoes...
20. Favorite toy as a child? Either Barbies or American Girls
21. Do you buy your own groceries? Rarely.
22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back? Oh yeah, but I talk about other people too, so I guess it's only fair.
23. When's the last time you had gummy worms? Few weeks ago, I think.
24. What's your favorite fruit? Mango.
25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel? I never did master the cartwheel...
26. Do you like running long distances? No.
27. Have you ever eaten snow? It snowed once where I live, and you better believe I was all over those snowflakes as they were coming down.
28. What color are your bed sheets? Brown.
29. Whats your favorite flower? Orchids.
30. Do you do ballet? I did when I was four...
31. Do you listen to classical music? Absolutely
32. What is the 1st TV Theme song that pops in your head? Uh, there isn't one?
33. Do you watch SpongeBob? All the time.
34. What temperature is it outside right now? 75 degrees Fahrenheit. In December. Damn you, global warming!
35. Do people consider you smart? Are you kidding? I'm so smart people hate me for it! Or maybe they hate me because I'm a know-it-all...ah well.
36. How many piercings do you have? Seven (ears only)
37. Are you signed on AIM? Never had an AIM.
38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together? No, but I stapled my fingers together once, that was fun.
39. How do you feel about your family? My parents are cool. My dad's family is ok, and my mom's family will likely hate me when I come out of the closet, but watchya gonna do?
40. Do you have an iPod? Nope.
41. What time do you go to bed? It varies.
42. What CD is currently in your CD player? None, but the last thing that was there was Avatar.
43. What movie do you know every line to? Avatar.
44. What is your favorite salad dressing? Blue cheese or Balsamic vinaigrette.
45. What do you want for Christmas this year? Nothing really, I guess cash is always nice.
46. What family member/friend lives the farthest from you? I think I have relatives in Wyoming...maybe Montana...one of those states where nobody lives...
47. Do you like hugs? Yes, but not when I'm upset, which is really weird.
48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach: When I thought I was going to be called on in assembly. Can you say fear of public speaking? I can but not in front of a crowd.
49. What’s the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name? I've been going to the same school for fifteen, almost sixteen years, and still the administration cannot get their heads around the fact that my last is derived from the word "hazel" not "hazard".
50. Do you watch college football? I hate football.
51. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? All of the above from time to time.
52. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? Six in the morning. I kept my mom up all night...X)
53. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? My laptop.
54. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5 feet 9 inches. Well technically 5 feet 8.75 inches, but doesn't that sound a little pretentious to just say?
55. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Sometimes, but I can usually talk myself down from it.
56. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Yes. There's nothing in the dark that isn't in the light, but in the dark you can't see it coming.
57. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? My "friends" at school.
58. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? Something floral and delicate. Anything that makes me want to lean in closer...
59. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? I could care less about the opposite sex. But I'm always hot for a redheaded girl.
60. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? COFFEE!!! Coffee coffee coffee!
61. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Pineapple.
62. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? No. Wish I was though.
63. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Three cats, two dogs, one bird, one snake, one beta fish and several other fish. But I really only like/take care of one of the cats, one of the dogs, the snake and the beta fish.
64. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? Yes, I went on a cruise that stopped in Mexico and the Cayman Islands and I've been to Costa Rica.
65. FIRST JOB? Babysitting?
66. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? No.
67. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? Yes, for three years. And I still have permanent retainers behind my top and bottom teeth.
68. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? Two.
69. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I guess.
70. ANY BAD HABITS? I bite my lip a lot, and I crack my joints all the time.
71. DO LOOKS MATTER? To society: yes. To me: not so much.
72. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Mashed potatoes. In regards to potatoes my German heritage stands proud and strong.
73. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? 60 mph. You know, the highway speed limit?
74. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? Cognitive dissonance.
75. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Coffee.
76. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? Bullshit and assholes.
77. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? October I guess. It's nice and cool, but not too cold.
78. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Brown.
79. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Used to play the flute, now I stick to the vocal chords. I'm a choir kid, what can I say?
80. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Democrat. Really liberal Democrat.
81. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? Don't have one. I'd prefer a motorcycle anyhow.
82. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: Tried that once. I think I'll give myself some time before trying it again
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I didn’t have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
Repost this if you believe homophobia is wrong!