Author has written 55 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh, and Harry Potter.
I'm 30 years old. I've lived in Ireland for 3 and a half years but I'm from Germany and I'm living there again. I love anime, books and movies in general and have some favorites but too many to list up. With writing I'm in a Puppyshipping phase at the moment but that might change at some time since I'm still reading and watching a lot of other things And currently started writing a Harry Potter story but don't know if I finish it and won't upload it until I do. I have a lot going on and that started a while back and unfortunately I can't promise to reply to every review at the moment but I will read everyone and I am grateful for them and hope to get all your questions answered.
Also I will never abandon a story I started. It might sometimes take some time until another chapter gets uploaded but that's due to my spelling problems. I have others to check it but usually with my current help I'm rather fast with updating and hope to keep that up.
TheRedLamp made some pictures of my two little OC'S Seth and Joe-Joe from my story Dream Team. One is also the cover picture for the story Dream Team. (by the way, they'll find their way into other story's of mine since a lot of people told me how much they love them.)
yuriama sohma also made a picture of Joe-Joe.
If anyone else is able to draw and would like to make a drawing of them fell free to do so but please send me a PM to let me know where to find the finished work I love to see more drawings of my little OC's and if anyone else ever wants to use them for their stories you may after informing me about the name of the story because I would love to read it than!
A very special thanks goes to LovelyRose5001 for drawing the picture to Grieving and to Joanther for drawing the cover pictures for Mechanic, A Twist in Time and Bodyguard. If anyone else feels inspired by one of my stories and would like to try a cover picture for it, I'd really appreciate it and as long as I don't already have a drawn picture for it I will use it for sure otherwise I will consider changing it depending on which one I personally prefer but I will defiantly be grateful for every picture I get since I'm only able to produce stick figures.
And thanks to everyone for the constant Reviews, it encourages me to write more. I love you all!
My personal favourite of my own storys is Beloved slave.
I've co written a story with Violet-Eclipse it's called What A Kaiba Wants. Summery: Summary: When Joey's son and Seto's son meet nothing can keep them apart, not even their father's terrible relationship. What will Seto and Joey do when their sons take matters into their own hands and try to hook them up?
Stories of mine that belong together:
2. Beloved Slave
3. Beloved Sibling.
1. Angelic Exams
2. Dream Team
3. Living the Dream
1. Too Late
2. Musical World
I have a YouTube account.
PLEASE READ WHAT'S UNDER THIS!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the Realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage
on your profile
if you support
(meaning not GX or 5Ds!)
(like them too but not nearly as much as the original)
To everyone who complains about spellings...TAKE THIS:
If you can read this message, you are blessed, because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
(If you could read that put it in your profile)