Author has written 6 stories for X-Men: Evolution, Young Justice, and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D..
UPDATE FOR ALL MY READERS. Whoever bothers to read this anyway. I'M BACK. I can't believe it's been five years since I've been on FF.net. Well I mean I've been on here reading, but I haven't posted anything in five years. I was a high school sophomore when I last updated my profile. I've sure grown since then, I've graduated high school obviously, and I'm now in college. On summer vacation of course. Yay I can write freely now.
I believe from all my college classes and everything in between I've grown not just as person, but as a writer. Just looking back at what I wrote when I was in high school. I'm like dang that was some rough stuff. I've since learnt well I think the finer techniques of writing and hopes it shows in my future fanfics. I just want to give a huge shout out to all my readers and reviewers from my earlier stories in the X Men Evolution Fandom. You guys all rock and really helped me out, when I needed it.
FOR MY NEW STORY A Path Less Traveled
My Current New Stories (Yay I'm back everyone):
A Path Less Traveled - (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.) - Summary: The path to becoming a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent is a long and arduous one, but like one man once said it’s not about the destination it’s about the journey. The outcome at the end of this journey is unlike any other. Follow these extraordinary young people as they become One of the Noble, one of the Honorable Few. Future Fic. Takes place in the year 2026. SYOC. SUMBIT YOUR OWN CHARACTER.
Here's the Form (Sorry it is a bit long, but all of the information is relevant to story and will move it along trust me.
[Read the Rules/Background on the first chapter before you submit a character please it’s for your benefit.] Put STRIKE RULES at the Top of your form so I know you read the Rules. DELETE everything in when you submit your OC plz. The things in brackets are just to help you understand what I want.
Name [Last, First, Middle]
Nickname (s) [If any]
Birthday [Month and Day ONLY]
- Appearance [detailed description of how your ocs looks, include height, weight, hair style, length, color etc.]
- Any distinguishing features [Birthmarks, Scars, Tattoos, Piercings]
Clothing: Every Cadet no matter the division of the Academy you attend will be issued PT gear (Physical Training) which includes a short and long sleeved gray t-shirt with SHIELD Academy division logo on it, and black shorts with same logo on it and black sweat pants along with a black sweatshirt with a reflective neon yellow web belt, and black canteen for water.
Everything for an Operations Cadet will be issued to your OC like their uniform (SCU’s – S.H.I.E.L.D. Combat Uniform) is what they will wear while at Ops. They will be issued PT gear (a short sleeved gray shirt and black athletic shorts), and they sleep in their PT gear because in the morning they get up and do PT (Physical Training) for an hour. For a Sci-Tech Cadet it seems to me that they have a dress code of business casual (or smart clothes like polos and khaki pants, skirts, and blouses and sweaters), also I saw some wearing white S.H.I.E.L.D. lab coats over their clothes. For a Communications Cadet, their dress code is the most lax. Just think of what Daisy wore in the beginning of the show back when she was Skye in the first few seasons, plaid shirts and jeans and combat boots, that sort of thing. Jeans and t-shirts are probably okay too. They won’t be dealing with any dangerous chemicals.
- Civilian Outfit 1 [Everyday clothes civvies:
- Civilian Outfit 2 [Alternate clothing choice to civilian outfit 1:
- Sleepwear [this is for the Sci-Tech and Communications Cadets]
- Blood Type:
- Dominant Hand:
- Any ailments/allergies/illnesses/disabilities: [What it says on the tin. For example, they could have asthma, or are allergic to pollen stuff like that, or they could be visually impaired (meaning they wear glasses), diabetes, that sort of thing has to be treatable though with medication]
- Medications for ailments, allergies, illnesses:
- Activity Level [Low, Moderate- jogging, gardening, dancing, Strenuous- Running, intense yoga, any sport with a ball, Vigorous- Sprinting, Intense Weight Training, Cardio workout etc.]
- Eating Habits: Does your character eat a lot of junk food, do they have any guilty pleasure foods, are they are a health nut, are they vegan, vegetarian, pescatarian (a person who does not eat meat, but does eat fish)]
Languages [Languages your oc can speak, write and read fluently not including English ALL CADETS, must know FOUR before being admitted]
- Read Fluently:
- Accent [Does your character speak with an accent or a hint of one]
Powers [For Kid OC of Daisy ONLY]
Power Weaknesses [MUST have at least Three]
- SHIELD Youth Academy [Did your OC attend Yes or No]
- SHIELD Academy Applying For [Operations, Sci-Tech, Communications]
- Are you (you OC) interested in the Infantry Service Academy Yes or No [Not all those who are interested have to be from Operations there is TEC (Training and Evaluations Corps) Rep from Infantry Service Academy at all three Academies, who is able to answer any and all questions]
- SHIELD Specialty or Field of Study [Ops- Specialist (Sniper, Undercover, Espionage etc., STRIKE (think STRIKE in Cap 2 – more team/squad orientated. Sci-Tech – would be whatever field of science or technology they want to study same with the Medical side. Comms – would be Computer Science, IT, Intel Analyst, Linguist (someone who knows languages) etc.]
- Language your OC wants to learn at the SHIELD Academy [Just pick a language they can’t speak, write, read that’ll be the language class they take
- Roommate [ALL Cadets will have a roommate of the same gender, roughly the same age, and be in the same Academy division, i.e. two male Ops Cadets will room together and two Female Comms Cadets will room together, give a brief description of the type of roommate you want and I’ll try my best to fit two alike oc’s together
- High School(s) [if your OC didn’t attend SHIELD Youth Academy, high school is mandatory qualification home schooling is okay, for admission to the Academy
- Graduation Date:
Qualification(s) [Mandatory for All Sci-Tech Cadets you must have ONE Ph.D to be admitted to the Academy, that’s not me talking that’s the show Jemma said it
- Graduation Date [when they got their Ph.D
Future Work Information
Department [Basically where your character will work, where your character works will then determine the Division they are placed in. Departments are as follows: Infantry, Intelligence, Research and Development, Medical and Human Resources, and Communications and Logistics
Job Title [Field Agent, Trooper, Biochemist, Engineer, Doctor, Comms Analyst, you don’t have to just choose from these you can make up your own as long as it fits within the department your OC works in.
SHIELD Service No: [All SHIELD personnel have a service no. It’s first 3 letters and then 2 numbers 1 letter and then 4 numbers example SGR 43J9484
Make, Model and Caliber be specific please – EVERYONE regardless of the department in which your OC works will have a sidearm, and know how to use one maybe not well, but they will know how to not shoot themselves in the foot. Non-negotiable. If you’re not familiar with guns you can go to the IMFD or the Internet Movie Firearms Database website and search Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and you can see all the Firearms and weapons they used from all the seasons thus far.
Personality [DETAILED PLEASE
Hobbies, likes, and dislikes: [This helps me to get to know your character better. Particularly in the case of the hobbies and likes, your character will probably mention them from time to time in his/her narration or dialogue. Hobbies, likes, and dislikes also help to decide how your character spends his/her free time].
Hobbies [What they like to do in their spare time
Likes [self-explanatory I think, what your oc does like, food, animal, movie genre, type of person
Dislikes [Same deal self-explanatory what your oc doesn’t like could be food, a certain type of person
Fears: [Let's be honest: everyone is afraid of something or other. Your character's fears can tell a lot about your character; they may even tell something about your character's past or personality].
Current Residence [Where your oc lives currently:
Hometown [Where your oc grew up:
Place of Birth [Where he or she was born:
Parents [Daisy/Male OC, Leo/Jemma, Bobbi/Lance Hunter, Steve/Maria Hill or OC Parents, I have it this way for a specific reason
Siblings [Yes or No, if you are the first OC for that pairing, you get top pick of if your oc is an only child or not. Give me the name of the sibling, relation (older or younger brother/sister, and age of sibling
Known Significant Associates [Any other person your oc may know, best friend, girlfriend, boyfriend, you can have your oc know
Backstory [Detailed a 5-7 sentences at least for, background says a lot about a character why he or she acts a certain way. Why they do the things they do. Their actions in the past shape their future]
Intro Scene [A sample writing of your character, make it as long as you want, it gives me better insight into your character, it can be anything your oc arriving at the S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy or them arguing with parents about being allowed to go to S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy:
Have Fun and Send'em on in FitzSimmons Forever.
Fandoms I enjoy reading fanfics about
Avengers The Movie
Captain America (Movies all three of them)
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (have seen all the current seasons and just love the actors)
NCIS: Los Angeles
NCIS: New Orleans
All Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies
All Mission Impossible Movies
All X Men Movies (well all except X-Men First Class I have my reasons)
Favorite TV Shows
Marvel's Agents of SHIELD
NCIS: Los Angeles
NCIS: New Orleans
DC Legends of Tomorrow
> >> This is weird, but interesting!> > >>> > >> If you
FRIENDS: Lend you their umbrella.
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Return your stuff right away.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
FRIENDS: Will take your drink away when they think you've had enough.
FRIENDS: Will talk shit to the person who talks shit about you.
FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
FRIENDS: Say sorry when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter.
Now this one creeped me out but its so true, its always the non drunk people who are killed in the car accidents :(
I went to a party,
I felt proud of myself,
I made a healthy choice,
I got into my car,
Now I'm lying on the pavement,
My own blood's all around me,
I'm sure the guy had no idea,
So why do people do it, Mom
Tell sister not to be afraid, Mom
Someone should have taught him,
My breath is getting shorter, Mom
I have one last question, Mom.
And adults call us teenagers stupid...:
On a Myer hairdryer:
On a bag of
On a bar of Palmolive soap:
On some frozen dinners:
On Nanna's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom):
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a K-Mart iron:
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine:
On Nytol Sleep Aid:
On most brands of Christmas lights:
On a Japanese food processor:
On packet of Nobbys'
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
I don't blame the company; I blame the parents for
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a package of pasta after the cooking insturctions:
25 REASONS I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
What makes life 100 percent?
Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100 percent? We have all been to those meetings where someone wants more than 100 percent. How about achieving 103 percent? Here's a little math that might prove helpful.
is represented as:
H A R D W O R K
K N O W L E D G E
A T T I T U D E
So, it stands to reason that hard work and knowledge will get you close,
And look how far this will take you...
A S S K I S S I N G
Think about it... and have a nice day...:)
FANFICTION- UNITED NATIONS!! Has anyone else noticed how a lot of us get along and make friends on here and we can be from completely different countries? Question mark? We're here making world peace on the INTERNET and we have all those ambassadors and senators and whatever struggling with it!! If you realize this (or read this and agreed) copy and paste this and add your name and country (country is optional) to the list. SPREAD THE PEACE!!: Naruto-fan-Okami-chan (USA), NaraTemari011 (Puerto Rico), Lala girl in Lalaland (USA), Kakashi Forever (England), Killer of thy Cookies (Singapore), Inspirational Spark (Both of us!)- United States, UmbraFox (Australia), XxJessalinAtaroxX (USA), Inhuman X(USA, USA, USA, USA, USA!!), San Child of the Wolves(USA), AceofSpades95 (USA baby) Peace to All!