Author has written 5 stories for X-Men: Evolution, and Young Justice.
> >> This is weird, but interesting!> > >>> > >> If you
FRIENDS: Lend you their umbrella.
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Return your stuff right away.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
FRIENDS: Will take your drink away when they think you've had enough.
FRIENDS: Will talk shit to the person who talks shit about you.
FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
FRIENDS: Say sorry when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter.
Now this one creeped me out but its so true, its always the non drunk people who are killed in the car accidents :(
I went to a party,
I felt proud of myself,
I made a healthy choice,
I got into my car,
Now I'm lying on the pavement,
My own blood's all around me,
I'm sure the guy had no idea,
So why do people do it, Mom
Tell sister not to be afraid, Mom
Someone should have taught him,
My breath is getting shorter, Mom
I have one last question, Mom.
And adults call us teenagers stupid...:
On a Myer hairdryer:
On a bag of
On a bar of Palmolive soap:
On some frozen dinners:
On Nanna's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom):
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a K-Mart iron:
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine:
On Nytol Sleep Aid:
On most brands of Christmas lights:
On a Japanese food processor:
On packet of Nobbys'
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
I don't blame the company; I blame the parents for
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a package of pasta after the cooking insturctions:
25 REASONS I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
What makes life 100 percent?
Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100 percent? We have all been to those meetings where someone wants more than 100 percent. How about achieving 103 percent? Here's a little math that might prove helpful.
is represented as:
H A R D W O R K
K N O W L E D G E
A T T I T U D E
So, it stands to reason that hard work and knowledge will get you close,
And look how far this will take you...
A S S K I S S I N G
Think about it... and have a nice day...:)
NEW GENERATION OF X-MEN: In Progress
X-Men Reborn: In Progress. ALL STORIES RELATING TO X men Evolution are discontinued
The Life of a Mutant Teen: In Progress
X KIDS ADVENTURES: In progress
For X Kids Adventures story (the ideas that don't have a name next to them are the ones I came up with)
NEW IDEAS FOR 2012
1.They all go out for dinner. georgilee.pie
2.Adrian and Alex (brotherhood kid) have a little competition or something like that, and that gets most of everyones attention (except the adults of course) and idk if Emily or Jake or one of the other kids (brotherhood or x-men u pick) stops or tries to stop them (oh and if Emily she uses her puppy dog eyes on both boys xD). Meli31295
3. what if some of the older kids steal the x-van and take it for a little joy ride and Emily was just conveniently drawing there when they drive off, they make her and Jake faze the car into the brotherhood house to scare them xD(oh and Emily and Jake start arguing in German about if fazing is right or not (Jake obviously says Yes to it). Meli31295
4. how about if they all go to the carnival and meet up with the brotherhood kids there and a fight happens, Emily wouldn't want to fight Alex nor Kyle but has to. Meli31295
5. Board Games the kids play board games and it up in disaster as is anything the kids end up playing
6. Two oc's get into an agruement that has to broken up by the adults San child of the wolves
7. Ashton ends up accidently scaring Skylar and she ends up hexing him over the banister of the stairs and ends up accidently breaking Ashton's arm(He landed on it when he crashed to the ground) and before she can rush down the stairs to check on him and Adrien just happens to see it and rushes over his injured brother and when Jubilee comes rushing in after hearing Ashton's cry of pain. Adrien is quick to point blame at Skylar who is standing in shock at what she had just done. Skylar runs away in tears and hides in the hanger and is found and comforted by her mother(Or it can be someone else like Kyle or Alexander or Pietro could find her instead of Wanda if you want. San child of the wolves
8. you should have a X-men Kids Verse Brotherhood Kids Dodge ball game all powers allowed. BookMac
9. What if the big kids had to babysit the little kids and the little one decided to have some fun with the older kids and start doing pranks and driving them crazy! Meli31295
Unsafe External Link