Author has written 2 stories for Phineas and Ferb.
I believe it is a noble duty to uphold humour, proper grammar, and the definition of irony for all that is good and neutral. For Science, For Justice, For the Evulz - in the name of fanfiction.
"NOTICE: Persons attempting to find a motive in this narrative will be prosecuted, persons attempting to find a moral will be banished. Persons attempting to find a plot will be shot. By order of the author " - Mark Twain
The Best Thanksgiving Ever: When no one shows up to Phineas' house for Thanksgiving dinner, he has to find hope in one very underrated character: Grandpa Clyde.
Dimensional Drift: Siblings and Superpowers: My current project, a much darker fic. Within it, expect tropes, methinks, along with grimdark. Lots and lots of grimdark. Hopefully this'll be updated once a month.
My favorite OCs of all time:
1. Lucy Ferrea, from the 'Smile Away' series by EmperorDoofenshmirtz
2. Lisa Vastile, who has become the Ensemble Darkhorse for SaS. She's just that awesome.
3. While not really an OC, Adyson Sweetwater as portrayed in the 'Smile Away' series deserves a mention here.
4. The Director. If you've read SaS, you'll see him there.
5. Ironside. Also from the 'Smile Away' series.
6. Thomas Rains from EmperorDoofenshmirtz's 'Smile Away' series.
7. Gunnery Sergeant Laura Palmer (I don't expect anyone to know who she is...)
8. Beovulph (yours truly in ktag's "Shadow Chronicles" series. I think ktag did a very good job with the characterization so far.)
9. Blaine (from "Blue to Grey and Back Again". Besides the gender switch and a difference of opinion in music, Blaine is a lot like me, which helps me connect with her easier.)
10. Terra (guess who? In Comment person's "PnF Backstage". It has all amounts of AWESOMENESS in it!)
I'd like to congratulate these authors for making such good OCs: EmperorDoofenshmirtz, ktag, Comment person, Elishaiba Daere, and Lancelot Varianter. Thanks, guys and girls!
It is the 41st millennium. For more than one hundred centuries, the Emperor has sat immobile on the Golden Throne of Earth. He is the master of mankind by the will of the gods, and master of a million worlds by the might of inexhaustible armies. He is a rotting carcass writhing invisibly with power from the Dark Age of Technology. He is the Carrion Lord of the Imperium, for whom a thousand souls are sacrificed every day, so that he may truly never die.
Unsafe External Link