Author has written 9 stories for Vampire Academy, Twilight, Mortal Instruments, and Infernal Devices, Cassandra Clare.
My name is Gabbi, which I suppose is pretty obvious. I'm 15 and not exactly normal. To say the least.
I've been putting off creating an actual profile, because I'm not really sure what to say about myself. Even the biggest paragraph wouldn't be able to sum me up.
So, instead, I'll tell you the basics:
-I'm incredibly sociable and naturally charismatic, except I'd rather be home alone reading or writing. Oh, and ALWAYS listeing to music.
-Anybody who ever plans on going out in public with me better be prepared to act like they don't know me, because (and I am far from ashamed) I'm loud and I can guarentee embarrassment. It's one of those things that you just have to embrace about me.
-I LOVE dressing up. I'm not talking about formal dresses and whatnot (though I do love those). I love costumes. I will actually walk into a public store with one on. In fact, I once went to the mall in a french frie costume. People asked if they could nibble on me.
-I move around an abnormal amount, but I got used to it a long time ago.
-People often misjudge me as the stupid girl who does drugs and other illegal things. I don't. I'm pretty much a huge nerd with perfect grades and a nearly flawless drug and alcohol record.
-I'm obsessed with clothes and shoes, and I refer to my Seventeen magazine as my bible.
-I'm REALLY creative and artistic.
-I sing, act, write, take photography, cook, and bake. Plus, I can make a pretty mean cup of coffee.
My favorite books (In no particular order):
1) Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead ~ SIKED FOR BLOODLINES!
2) Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare ~ SIKED FOR COLS!
3) The Infernal Devices Series by Cassandra Clare ~ SIKED FOR CLOCKWORK PRINCE!
4) All Sarah Dessen books.
5) Uglies Series by Scott Westerfeld
6) Raised by Wolves Series by Jennifer Lynn Barnes ~ SIKED FOR TRIAL BY FIRE!
7) Angelfire Series by Courtney Allison Moulton ~ SIKED FOR WINGS OF THE WICKED!
8) The Darkest Powers Series by Kelley Armstrong
9) The Darkness Rising Series by Kelley Armstrong ~ SIKED FOR THE CALLING!
10) Three Sisters Island Series by Nora Roberts
11) Impossible by Nancy Werlin
12) Extraordinary by Nancy Werlin
13) Nightshade Series by Andrea Cremer
14) Hush, Hush Series by Becca Fitzpatrick ~ SIKED FOR SILENCE!
15) Caster Chronicles by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl ~ SIKED FOR BEAUTIFUL CHAOS!
16) Fairy Tale by Cyn Balog
17) Forbidden Game series by L.J. Smith
18) Dragonfly by Julia Golding
19) Peeps Series by Scott Westerfeld (not for the easily queasy)
20) The Summer I Turned Pretty by Janny Han
21) Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken
22) The Hunger Games Series by Suzanne Collins
And of course there are more books that I like, those are just my favorite!
As for music, you could most probably find me listening to:
1) Every Avenue
4) Shania Twain
5) Carrie Underwood
6) The Veronicas
7) Selena Gomez
8) Alexz Johnson
But I have a HUGE variety of music, so I listen to a lot of bands that I only know, like, one song.
My fictionpress account:
In Progress - this is probably my most popular story and the most frequently updated.
Series of one-shots - Updated whenever I feel like it.
Last Sacrifice FanFic
In Progress - this is my first fanfic ever, most likely not going to complete anytime soon.
Crossover between Vampire Academy and Twilight
Thanks For the Memories
In progress - update occasionally.
The Key to All My Secrets
Temporarily discontinued - Very popular, but I don't have the time to update it.
This Is All For You
In Progress - Update occasionally
You've Come First
That's about it. All you really need to know about me, besides the fact that I get a lot of really good ideas for stories and am ALWAYS starting a new one before I finish my others. That's why I have approximately 316456541561 incomplete stories. Reviews motivate me to finish, just remember that :)
Well, enjoy my work! If you have any questions or just want to talk or something, just PM me! I could really use some fanfiction friends!