Author has written 5 stories for Naruto, Ninja Turtles, Misc. Games, Winx Club, and Blue Exorcist/青の祓魔師.
I don't have a lot of spare time at the moment. Although I'm not updating frequently, I check my emails quite regularly, so you can PM me, or befriend me on my Gaming/Writing facebook account :D
Real name: Lindi Mitchell
Age: 22 (Although I look about 17/18 and act like I'm 12...XD)
Country of origin: South Africa
Native Language:-*-*- Other Language(s): English -*-*- Currently learning: Japanese
Find me on the Interwebs: -
Fave Anime/Manga: Naruto, Angelic Layer, Tokyo Mew Mew, Death Note, Samurai Champloo, Negima!, Negima!?, D.N.Angel, Fullmetal Alchemist, Elfen Lied, InuYasha, Ao no Exorcist (Blue Exorcist), Soul Eater, Prétear, FLCL, Chrono Chrusade, Wish, Dragonball, Black Cat, Ouran Highschool Hostclub, Tenjou Tenge, .hack// series, Last Exile, Bleach, Demashita! Power Puff Girls Z, Fairy Tail, Card Captor Sakura, Black Butler,
Fave Books/Novels: Harry Potter, The Power of Five, The Chronicles of Narnia, Spud, Dead Sleep, The Devil's Teardrop, Comeback, The Seventh Scroll, Artemis Fowl,
Fave TV Shows: Doctor Who, Navy NCIS, Monk, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003 Series), Winx Club,
Fave Movies: Anything from Marvel, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Double Jeopardy, Orpan,
If anyone has ever wondered where I find info for my stories, here are the sites...
* * * *
A lot of people have been asking me for name ideas lately (espesially when it come to Japanese names) and the fact is I actually suck at thinking up names by myself. Yes, really, I totally suck at picking names for my characters, and the only reason my characters have decent names is because I use the site
PICTURES / VIDEOS / CHARACTER SKETCHES / etc...ect...
Magic and Exorcism:
Of Dragons, Stars and Ninjas:
The Path - A Tale of Six Sisters:
Magic and Exorcism:
I started creating character sketches for some of my characters (With pictures included!), for those who want to know more about my OCs :)
Magic and Exorcism:
"A writer's block is your subconsciousness demanding that you take a break away from the computer screen and reload your creative juices until further notice. Stress prolongs the reload time, and yes, it does have adverse effects from time to time. There are no current remedies to this condition, so it just has to run its course."
I am the girl...that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with FanFiction, who can express herself better with words than anything else, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and Paste this onto your account if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone.
1.YOUR REAL NAME: Lindi
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Linizzle [okey, that's...um...nice..?]
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal): Purple Horse [NICE!! GO PURPLE Horse!!]
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Lindi Elizabeth [Uh...I don't even have a middle name...-_-''...]
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Mitliken [Oookeeey...O_o]
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink):Black Lemonade [Weird...]
7. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of you dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name): Itliumn [Ah...yeah...kinda hard to play this game if you don't have a middle name ...-_- ]
8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's middle name): Magdalena [ :) Not bad...]
9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Lily [Pretty cool :D]
How to Tell if You're a Writer
- If you talk to yourself.
Copy and paste this onto your profile if more than 10 of the above fit you! (Don't worry, I didn't fail English)
If you've ever copied and pasted something into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
A large percentage of writers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". If you are one of the ones that do and want to deck 'em, put this in your profile.
If you don't have a problem with homosexuality, copy this into your profile.
If you flinch whenever someone uses the word "gay" as an insult, copy/paste onto your profile.
If you know a video game/book/movie/anime/manga character or weapon that need(s) to exist, copy and paste this into your profile.
90 percent of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10 percent that would be laughing, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are one of the few who can honestly say that you've never been to Myspace.com, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this into your profile!
98 percent of teenagers smoke or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who haven't, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you adore chocolate and frequently suffer from chocolate cravings when you have no access to the heavenly substance, copy this into your profile. (I'm just like Mello when it comes to chocolate!)
If you like chocolate as much as Mello and I do, copy this into your profile.
If you are a Death Note freak copy and paste this into your profile.
If you talk to yourself, copy this on to your profile.
.eliforp ruoy otni etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
If the majority of your free time is spent reading manga, watching anime, playing video games or writing fanfiction, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you tend to laugh your butt off at funny fanfics and your friends think your weird copy and paste this into your profile
If you spend multiple hours each day reading and/or writing copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like the rain copy and paste this into your profile
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favorite song plays. Crazy is when you do or say a totally random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or start having a thumbwar with yourself (I find that I am a very tough opponent). So if you're crazy, copy this onto your profile. (Watch out for me. I've actually done some of those things)
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know what to call someone. Weird is the same as different which is the same as unique, so weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it copy and paste this into your profile.
If your crazy/or insane and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you're fricken crazy and proud of it, copy this onto your profile.
If you are insane, copy and paste this into your profile.
If YOU are weird, please copy this into your profile.
If you have had conversations with yourself, copy this to your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you have a very wide range of interests, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that life without computers is useless then copy this to your profile.
Did you know the average American only reads 3 books a year? If you don't believe that it's even possible to read that little, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are random, and/or have a short attention span, and you don't care, copy and paste...do you think happy pills should have smiley faces on them?
If you like to read people's profiles when you're bored, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you daydream 24/7, copy this to your profile.
If you've told your best friend something before you told your parents, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you read multiple books at the same time copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever ran into a door, copy this to your profile.
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped when there was a WATCH YOUR STEP sign, copy and paste this into your profile (I think I once tripped ON a "watch your step" sign...)
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
Copy and paste these into your profile if it happens to you too. If your back hurts because you've been on the computer too long . If you are constantly quoting things and no-one has any idea what you're saying. If you can't figure out what docx is and you go crazy from frustration. If it took you five years to notice a huge service elevator at the library, when you go there everyday! If when you go to return your library books you come back with more than what you started with. If you've ever been tempted to paint your face blue and say Chan and to at the start and end of a sentence. If you add too many n's and s's to words. If you've ever wondered about what would happen if a smurf and an ompaloompa had a kid together. If you haven't been able to sleep for worry of The Russian mafia, Chuck Norris, Global Warming, Becoming Nocturnal, or Failing grades (particulary if your an A student) Oh and people I do all of these things!! All the time!!
If you wish with every fiber of your soul you owned Naruto and have a million "I don't own Naruto" funny disclaimers planned out, copy and paste this to your profile and add your name here: Moonlight Music Mistress, -Blooming Moon-, A'isha Ishtar, Kyoko Kerasaki
If your family wonders how you can remember all the Naruto character's names, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name here: Moonlight Music Mistress, -Blooming Moon-, A'isha Ishtar, Kyoko Kerasaki
If your family and friends get REALLY ticked off with your constant talking about Naruto, copy and paste this to your profile and add your name here: Moonlight Music Mistress, -Blooming Moon-, A'isha Ishtar, Kyoko Kerasaki
If you wish there was a filler Naruto episode in either Shippuden or the first series where they all go to high school, on vacation, or audition for a play, copy and paste this to your profile and add your name here: Moonlight Music Mistress, -Blooming Moon-, A'isha Ishtar, Kyoko Kerasaki
If you actually wouldn't mind school if it was Naruto-related, copy and paste this to your profile and add your name here: Moonlight Music Mistress, -BloomingMoon-, A'isha Ishtar, Kyoko Kerasaki
If you have ever sang in Japanese really loud in an embarrassing place, post this on your profile.
Copy and paste this in your profile if you like it.
You say BABY PINK
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/stick.
A black man sat on a bank in a park. A white man came and said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, when I grew up I was BLACK, when I'm sick I'm BLACK, when I go in the sun I'm BLACK, when I'm cold I'm BLACK, when I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, when you're born you're PINK, when you grow up you're WHITE, when you're sick, you're GREEN, when you go in the sun you turn RED, when you're cold you turn BLUE, and when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
Post this on your profile if you hate racism!
I HATE stereotypes...
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
Things to do in a shop when you are bored...
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
If you're against abortion, re-post this and if you almost cried post this in your profile
Did you know...
1) Kissing is healthy.
2) Bananas are good for period pain.
3) It's good to cry.
4) Chicken soup actually makes you feel better.
5) 94 percent of boys would love it if you sent them flowers.
6) Lying is actually unhealthy.
7) You really only need to apply mascara to your top lashes.
8) It's actually true, boys DO insult you when they like you.
9) 89 percent of guys want YOU to make the first move.
10) It's impossible to apply mascara with your mouth closed.
11) Chocolate will make you feel better.
12) Most boys think it's cute when you say the wrong thing.
13) A good friend never judges.
14) A good foundation will hide all hickeys...not that you have any.
15) Boys aren't worth your tears.
16) We all love surprises.
17) Now...make a wish.
Wish REALLY hard!!
WISH WISH WISH WISH.
Your wish has just been received.
Copy and Paste this into your profile in the next fifteen minutes and...
Your wish will be granted.
MY FAVORITE QUOTES (FUNNY OR OTHERWISE)
'Idiots are fun. No wonder every village wants one.'
'Love only yourself. Fight only for yourself.'
'What did you put in your hair?'
'Over my dead body.'
'What's that smell?'
'When life gives you lemons... make grape juice and leave the world wondering how the hell you did it!!'
'But I warn you, don't look for me...'
'If you want to kill me, despise me, hate me, and live in an unsightly way... Run, and cling to life, and then some day, when you have the same eyes as I do, come before me.'
'It's no use; the sand gets in the way.'
'A soul needs a purpose to live... and so I concluded that my purpose was to kill everyone besides myself. I felt alive...'
'WHAT?! Why wasn't he affected by my sexiness?!'
'Uh, Naruto, it's nice you took the poison out so spiritedly, but if you lose any more blood, you're going to die.'
'Hmm... Itachi... it would be annoying if he moved around a lot. Perhaps we should cut off a leg or two?'
'Loneliness is this world's worst kind of pain.'
'You have someone in your life whom you honor and revere so much that every hurt on them is inflicted on you as well. And the closer they are to you, the greater the pain.'
'Oh, by the way... I'm a boy.'
'Oh, I'm not a little pervert! ...I'm a big one!'
'Hmmm... how do I put this? My first impression of this group... You're a bunch of idiots!'
'Oh! That was so hip of you, Kakashi!'
'Now run, run into the sunset and suffer. But don't mess up your hair!'
'Naruto, sometimes, your eyes are even better than mine.'
'There is a limit to stupidity!'
I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. " Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. " There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16 My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to get stuck that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me. "
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you".
Unsafe External Link