Author has written 6 stories for Criminal Minds.
Sooo, I'm 19 years old and a super fan of Criminal Minds. And yeah, that's me to your left=p
Here's a little about me. I'm keeping it General but if you want to know anything else, JUST ASK=]
Favorite color: Black
Favorite Band: Um... too many, Paramore, Breaking Benjamin, Aerosmith, Jimmy Eat World, Fall Out Boy, 30 Seconds to Mars, Panic! at the disco, the Black Keys and the Killers!
Favorite TV shows: Criminal Minds, of course! I take my CM very seriously, I watch it RELIGIOUSLY! LOL. Just recently started watching BONES, it's really good! Breakout Kings, Hawaii 5-0, Necessary Roughness, Leverage... The list goes on forever=P
Favorite place: the shooting range and the beach.
Favorite city: San Francisco baby! Go giants!
Favorite Football team: Oakland Raiders!
I'm a... hugger!
I'm in... College majoring in Criminology and Psychology
Height: 5' 1" Shorty=]
Hair color: RED as of April 8th, 2011. LOL.=p-- Black as of July=D
Eye color: Brown-ish... (Although they look grey-ish in my profile pic??? Weird.)
Tattoos: Ouch! No thanx.
Favorite food: ORANGE CHIKEN!!!
-Besides writing, I also love reading Fanfics... I mainly read Criminal Minds & Bones and love the funny ones=]
-I'm still in search of the PERFECT Criminal Minds/Bones crossover fic, if you happen to come across a really good one LET ME KNOW!
-I also love Reid/OC fics, Reid/ JJ, Hotch/Prentiss, Prentiss/Rossi, and of course, Morgan/Garcia.
-I still don't understand why some people are such huge Seaver fans, nothing against her, but she just joined the team and the only thing we really know about her up to now is that she's a serial killer's daughter... I love Rachel Nichols as an actress- I just wish CM writers would give us some more insight on Seaver's character... JUSSSST SAYING.
-HMMM... What else should I say? Basically I'm very talkative and open about my self, I like to get to know random people and usually when I talk to strangers I act like I know them already and start random conversations or spill out random facts about my self... LOL. Yeah, It gets weirder=P
SO far I have only written 6 Fanfics...
1. Give her a Chance- The team FINALLY receives some much needed help at the BAU. Everyone is happy with her arrival, except for Dr. Reid... He later finds out she's not that bad. That’s the description of the story, but I'll give you the full summary;] - So, Erin Strauss decides that since JJ was transferred to the Pentagon the team should receive some additional help. She recruits Jasmine Ellis, she is still in training at the FBI Academy and will be interning at the BAU until she graduates from the Academy. After she is finished with the academy she gets recruited by the BAU as an official Agent and Profiler. When finding out there would be a new member joining the team everyone is completely excited, they know they could use the extra help. Reid is the exception, of course. He feels Jasmine is trying to take JJ's place at the BAU. Not long after, Jasmine and Spencer become great friends and eventually more than that. After Jasmine gets kidnapped by a serial killer, Spencer realizes how much Jasmine means to him and makes it a point to finally tell Jasmine how he feels about her and ask her out once she is back to safety. And well... it goes on from there. Now complete! Read to find out more!=D
2. Broken Mirror- ONE SHOT. Morgan’s thoughts after cheating on Penelope. Super short. It will only take a minute to read. SO GO READ IT! & Review=] NOW UP: CHAPTER 2 OF BROKEN MIRROR...! R&R!=]
3. We'll be Alone, Together- A secret admirer leaves roses for Emily on Valentine's day. Also short with a bit of a 'twist'- So go ahead and read that one too, you know you want to!=P
4. Give her the World- [Now posted!] Although Spencer and Jasmine have been through a lot in the few years they've known each other, there is still so much they will have to go through before reaching their true 'Happy Ending'...
5. If You're Listening...-[Posted 3.15.11] Hotch thinks there’s something odd about Emily’s new boyfriend and he won’t stop until he figures out what that ‘something’ is. Eventually H/P. Story better than summary… I promise! =] [Complete as of 9.29.11]
6. Blame My Parents- Rossi meets with his first wife to discuss a very well kept secret she was able to hold in for over 20 years. [Multi-Chapter; In-Progress]
Take a look at my favorite story list... there is some really good fics in there=]