Author has written 30 stories for Naruto, Bleach, and Fairy Tail.
My name is Hazel and I'm one of the sweetest people you'll meet, but I can also be very blunt. I've softened up over the years because, hey, we all have to grow up sometime, but I still won't avoid saying something so someone doesn't get mad. I love writing and have been since before I knew what fanfiction was. I am an anime head. I only write for anime.
I'm a fan of constructive criticism. If you are going to point out something that needs work, provide examples and give ideas of how to fix it. Just telling someone "this part sucks" and not saying why doesn't help the author get any better. It also makes you look like an ignorant fuck =). Please review, it's something that helps fuel a writer to keep writing.
Anime blog: Hazelrosesffn.tumblr.com
Fanfiction blog: Hazel-got-fanfiction.tumblr.com
Why do I not include smut in a lot of my stories? Because it's against the rules of the site to post explicit content. That's the reason why my lemons are linked to Tumblr where there is no rule against explicit content. This site should just have an explicit content block for those over a certain age. Here are instructions for getting to my stories. FF. Net has kindly rendered posting the links impossible.
So I have a lot of fanfiction that is not on FF. Net. They are all on Tumblr, below list the master list of all the fanfiction I've ever written. There are numerous Fairy Tail stories not on here. There are a total of maybe 40 one-shots/requests I've written so just click the link for whichever you're interested in! Ranges in ratings from K to Mature for sexual content etc.
Bleach Fanfiction Master List: hazel-got-fanfiction.tumblr.com/post/98687477166/bleach-fanfiction-list
Naruto Fanfiction Master List: hazel-got-fanfiction.tumblr.com/post/98686327101/naruto-fanfiction-list
DBZ Fanfiction Master List: hazel-got-fanfiction.tumblr.com/post/96379932831/dragonball-z-fanfiction
Fairy Tail Fanfiction Master List: hazel-got-fanfiction.tumblr.com/post/113385517231/fairy-tail-fanfiction
Links of Chapter/One-shot Smut Edited Out:
· Hatred Transformed Ch. 10 lemon:
· Love For the Akatsuki Ch. 26 lemon:
· Love For the Akatsuki Ch. 30 lemon:
· Never Too Drunk Full Story:
· One Night of Passion Full Story:
· Season of Lust Ch. 11:
· Suit and Tie Full Story:
· Teach Me How to Drive Full Story:
· The One Who Changed Me Ch. 8 Lemon:
· Violent Love Affair Ch. 2 Lemon:
Fandoms I'm familiar with:
Animes: Naruto & Naruto Shippuden, Bleach, Inuyasha, Elfen Lied, Gantz, Vampire Knight & Vampire Knight Guilty, Girls Bravo, Peach Girl, Death Note, Tenjou Tenge, Black Lagoon & Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage, Rerouni Kenshin, Avatar the last Airbender, Ouran High School Host Club, School Days, Blade of the Immortal, Basilisk, Baccano!, B Gata H Kei, Blue Gender, Chobits, Cowboy Bebop, DearS, Drasgonball Z, GT, and Kai, Fruits Basket, Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Hellsing, NANA, Paradise Kiss, Shuffle!, Ghost Hunt, Attack on Titan, Black Butler, Samurai Champloo, Golgo 13, Diabolik Lovers, Deadman Wonderland, Psycho Pass, Tokyo Ghoul, Mirai Nikki, Gangsta, Claymore, One Punch Man, Akame ga Kill, Seven Deadly Sins.
TV Shows: Sons of Anarachy, Dexter, Orange is the New Black, Nip Tuck, the Tudors, the Following, Game of Thrones, Scrubs, Heroes, Sense8, the Walking Dead, American Horror Story, the Flash.
The animes that are bold are ones I did not like so I won't read those. I don't read fanfiction on TV shows so sorry on that. I only read and write for Naruto, Bleach, and Fairy Tail.
1. Stories that put "I suck at summaries".
Well if you suck at summaries, I start to think you suck at writing stories too. If you can't write a little summary to give us an idea of your story, I doubt you're going to write a story that is up to my standards. You don't even have your own standards yet.
2. When people refer to a chapter as "chappie" or offer cookies for reviews.
Did you know "chapter" is just as many letters as "chappie"? That word irks my nerves and sounds so childish and illiterate. Then there's the whole cookies thing. I reviewed your chapter, where are my fucking cookies bitch?
3. Holding a story hostage for reviews.
Saying you won't update until you get "x" amount of reviews is pathetic. If you're refusing to write until people review, you clearly aren't writing for the right reasons. Sure, having people review your story makes you feel awesome, but you should have enough confidence in your own writing first.
4. Writing "no flames" in the summary.
First off, that's going to attract flamers and also leads me to believe your writing may not be that great anyway.
5. Stories with bestiality or using strange objects for pleasure.
6. People not writing an actual summary, but putting things like "this is a story I thought of yesterday".
If you can't give me a little summary of your story, I don't think you're writing is worth my time. Similar to the "I suck at summaries" bit. Is it seriously that hard to write a little paragraph about your story? It's really not. Get it together kids.
7. Super short chapters. People get so eager to post something that they don't take the time to actually have something planned. The flow of the story usually ends up being choppy and not making much sense.
8. Readers demanding what the writer should put in their story. Stop right there. Just stop. If you want a story to go a certain way, then you write your own fanfiction. To demand the author write their story to your liking is not acceptable. We understand you're enjoying it, but it is not a gift fic for you. You are not the only reader so to want something that isn't a gift for you written a certain way is selfish and unfair to the author.
9. People who won't review, but beg for reviews on their stories. You're fucking kidding me right? You must be. That's so hypocritical and pathetic. If you want reviews, you need to leave reviews. That's how you network and something I've learned over the years. It's also called not being a dick. Don't demand people review when you don't yourself.
10. Writers who want reviews, but don't bother responding to them. Seriously? That's so fucking rude. To ask for reviews and not even answer them makes me not want to review your story. I'll keep reading it, but that is the only thing that will stop me from reviewing and that sucks for you, because my reviews are long and descriptive. It's seriously the best way to make friends with other authors and even bounce ideas of each other as well as discuss what's awesome about your story.
16 Oct 2016. Sorry I've been gone so long. It's not going to get any better guys. I am a full time student and work full time so the only time I have to write is when I can squeeze it in or the short breaks in between semesters. I've decided to put War Brings Peace of Mind on hiatus too. I honestly have no interest in Naruto fanfiction anymore and want to concentrate on Bleach/Fairy Tail fanfiction. Maybe I'll rekindle my love the next time I re-watch Naruto, but I'm not doing that for a while so who knows.