Poll: Which story should I finsh next? Vote Now!
Author has written 12 stories for Hunger Games, Bloody Jack Adventures, Ouran High School Host Club, Fruits Basket, Clannad, Pokémon, and Harry Potter.
Go to my tumbler for drawings
It's not my resent work but it gives you an idea.
More About Me:
I'm ending my Junior year of high school soon... :P. I'm really smart but can't spell to save my life
So more about anime... As far as that goes I love Black Butler, FMA, Ouran High School Host Club, Clannad, Hetalia, and Fruits Basket. Along with many many more. I also love to read manga like Absolute Boyfriend, Faster Than a Kiss, and Dengeki Daisy. I'm also a Risembull Ranger of Vic Mignagna (an amazing voice actor) Fan. About a year ago I started getting into more then just anime and manga but enjoyed learning about voice acting and cosplay. I've never cosplayed an anime character but if I could I would so do Tamaki Suoh from Ouran cause he's the male version of me. I do however go to renasants fairs and occasionally a civil war reenactment... I also love history. My fav. cosplay group is Cup of Squirrel (or COS) on youtube. They are basicly 10ish girls with some great cosplays.
I just love to read and write. That's why I'm on here.
My two fav. quotes are
1. Ben Franklin- "Ether write things worthy of reading, or do things worthy of writing" I believe that is correct.
2. Emerson- "To be great is to be misunderstood."
So Yeah that's me... the one and only!!!
Got this from a friends Profile here on fanfic and it made my day...
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Witch was your favorite? I like number 15. Here are some of my own.
17. Go up to a casher to by a shirt that is the same as what you have on saying you lost your old shirt like that.
18. If it's summer go to the flower section and pretend like your the crocadile hunter.
19. Dress up and pretend to play pack man through out the store. (when you find the cheerys scream whoo hoo!!! really loud and run off with them)
20. Sit on a lawn chair that's on display and when ever some one passes you scream "Stupid kids get out of my yard!"