Author has written 5 stories for Harry Potter.
I'm your average teenage girl who loves to write. I write all the time; at home, at school, at my friends' houses, on the bus, in the car, when I'm supposed to be working, everywhere. I have too many ideas and not enough time to write them all.
I also love to act and sew.
I am an avid Harry Potter fan.
I solemnly swear that Fred never died and George wears blue boxers! I am a member of the Twin Exchange.
My favorite pairings are the following:
I've recently started to like Hermione/Teddy fics. I know the pairing is weird and all together a little bit creepy, but I still like it.
Basically Hermione with any male other than Ron or Percy. Or Dumbledore, or Slughorn or anyone creepy like that.
My least favorite pairings are:
Hermione/Ron (I don't know why, they just never seemed to be anything more than best friends to me)
Ginny/Harry (Also odd, I've just never really liked either character that much)
Ginny/Draco (He belongs with Hermione!!!)
Remus/Tonks (He also belongs with Hermione!!!)
Don't like Ginny or Tonks much (although they are slowly growing on me). Ron is adorable, but I just can't imagine him in a romantic and/or sexual relationship with anyone, with the possible exception of Luna.
There are LOTS of other pairings that I could make comments about, but that would take ages, and you probably don't want to hear about them that much. If you do, you can always send me a message!
IF YOU READ ANYTHING ON MY PROFILE, THEN PLEASE LET IT BE THIS!!!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
RE-POST THIS IF YOU BELIEVE HOMOPHOBIA IS WRONG! DO YOUR PART TO END IT!
Common arguements against gay marrigage:
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, mp3 players, cars, and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage.
Well, that's all from me, please enjoy my stories! =]