Author has written 6 stories for Big Time Rush.
(Was seddie forever and BTRShawty) Now it OneTimeRush, you know a cross between 1D and BTR xD
So a bit about me... My favourite bands are Big Time Rush and One Direction, I love them both so, so much :')
My Twitter - @Totalrusher
The 9 guys who mean the world to me;
Kendizzle - (Kendall Francis Schmidt)
Logie -(Logan Philip Henderson)
Carlitos -(Carlos Roberto Pena Jr)
Jamez -(James David Maslow)
Harold -(Harry Edward Styles)
Swagmasta from Doncasta -(Louis William Tomlinson)
Nialler -(Niall James Horan)
Bradford Bad Boi Yo -(Zayn Jawaad Malik)
Daddy Direction -(Liam James Payne)
Larry Stylinson (Louis/Harry)
(Not sure if some of these ship names are right...)
Fabina (Fabian/Nina) -House Of Anubis
Jara (Jerome/Mara) - House of Anubis
Cailey (Cody/Bailey) - Suite Life On Deck
Malex (Mason/Alex) -Wizards Of Waverly Place
Channy (Chad/Sonny) - Sonny With A Chance
KenJo (Kendall/Jo) - Big Time Rush
Lomille (Logan/Camille) - Big Time Rush
Keeta (Katniss/Peeta) - The Hunger Games
Tandre (Tori/Andre) - VicTORIous
Bade (Jade/Beck) - VicTORIous
Choey (Chase/Zoey) - Zoey 101
Heron (Hermione/Ron) -Harry Potter
Yep Thats pretty much it ;)
Ten Favourite songs
1. Forever Young -1D
2. Stand Up/Moments - 1D
3. Til i forget about you - BTR
4. Something about the Sunshine - Anna Margaret and Sterling Knight
5. Free Fallin - John Mayer
6. Cover Girl - BTR
7. Halfway There - BTR
8. Torn - 1D Judges Houses cover
9. La La Land - Demi Lovato
10. Forever Yours - Alex Day
Favourite Band Of All Time
Big Time Rush xD (Of Course)
Favourite British Band
One Direction :P
Favourite American Band
Big Time Rush!!!!!
Favourite Male Singer
Favourite Female Singer
B.T.R/Up All Night
Favourite Song lyrics
Yeah you’re so pretty that it hurts, it’s what’s underneath the skin, the beauty that shines within, you’re the only one that rocks my world. My Cover girl… :’)
Favourite 4 older songs
Isn’t She Lovely – Stevie WonderStop Crying Your Heart Out - OasisEdge Of Desire - John MayerUse Somebody – Kings ofLeonFor the first time – The Script
Your Real Name: Lucy
Your Gangsta name:(first 3 letter of your real name plus izzle) Lucizzle (lol!)
Your detective name: (your fav colour plus your fav animal) Black llama (ok...)
Your star wars name: (The first three letters of your last name, the first two letters of your first name, and the last three letters of your mothers maiden name.) Bowluson (love it!)
Your superhero name: (your fav second favourite colour plus your fav drink) Green pepsi (i can just imagine my self saving the world with That name :P)
Your Goth Name: (Black, and your pets name) Black pebble (ooohh catchy)
ღღღ Dis ღღღ
ღღღ On ღღღ
ღღღ Ur Channelღღღ
ღღღ If U Love ღღღ
ღღღ (BTR) Big Time Rush FOREVER
¨"°º¤ø„¸ Big Time Rush ¸„ø¤º°"¨
¸„ø¤º°"¨ ~~~~ ROCKS!!~~~~ ``"°º¤ø„¸
1. Put your iTunes (or iPod) on shuffle
2.For each question, press the next button to get your answer
3.YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS
1. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Maybe (why!? Lol)
2. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Starstruck (why thank you :P)
3. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
This is our someday (is it really?)
4. WHAT IS 2+2?
Bad romance (HA!)
5. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Running away (Seddie?)
6. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Boyfriend (what a coincidence)
7. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Homeless heart (Oh come on!)
8. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Big time rush (ok………:P)
9. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
The city is ours (no comment)
10. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Follow me (?)
11. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Poker face (right :s)
12. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Big time rush (‘it’s the only life you got’ well that’s ironic)
13. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Raining sunshine (:D)
14. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Leave it all to me (what?)
15. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Any kind of guy (I’m a girl but whatever)
16. WHAT IS THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Pop! Goes my heart (yep that would definitely be bad)
17. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Not that far away (aww)
18. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU WILL REGRET?
Kissin u (HA! :P)
19. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
About you now (ok…)
20. WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Baby (strange I thought it was them who cried)
21. WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
22. WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
23. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Halfway there (cool)
24. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Make it shine (yep)
25. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Countin on you (that’s terrible!)
26. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Stuck (ok maybe but what if I end up getting stuck stuck?)
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
You love jeans.
Dogs are better than cats.
It's hilarious when people get hurt. (but not if they are badly hurt)
You've played with/against boys on a team.
Shopping is torture.
Sad movies suck.
You own/ed an X-Box.
Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid.
At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter.
You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.
You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers.
You watch sports on TV.
Gory movies are cool
You go to your dad for advice.
You own like a trillion baseball caps.
You like going to high school football games.
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards.
Baggy pants are cool to wear.
It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people.
Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors.
You love to go crazy and not care what people think.
Sports are fun.
Talk with food in your mouth.
Sleep with your socks on at night
Total: 15 (is that bad?)
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/stick.
You love to shop.
You wear eyeliner.
You wear the color pink
Go to your mom for advice.
You consider cheerleading a sport.
You hate wearing the color black.
You like hanging out at the mall.
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
You like wearing jewelry.
Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe.
Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies.
You don't like the movie Star Wars.
You were in gymnastics/dance.
It takes you around/ more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up.
You smile a lot more than you should.
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes
You care about what you look like.
You like wearing dresses when you can.
You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne.
You love the movies.
Used to play with dolls as little kid.
Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it.
Like being the star of every thing
Total: 5 (Eh heh heh *laughs nervouly* thats normal right? lol :P)
Funny Quotes And Random Things:
- Some people are alive today, simply because it is illegal to kill them.
- I used all my sick days, so I called in dead...
- They say, "Guns dont kill people, people kill people.' Well, I think the gun helps, because if you just stood there and yelled, "BANG" I dont think you'd kill too many people.
- So, if guns kill people, can I blame misspelled words on my pencil?
- Yeah, I'm a loser. But the coolest loser you'll ever meet.
- Save the Earth. It's the only planet with chocolate.
- No, I won't go to Hell! It has a restraining order against me.
- You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
- When Life gives you lemons, throw them back, because, I mean, really? Who likes lemons?
- When Life gives you lemons, make grape juice, and sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.
- When Life gives you lemons, squirt them in Life's eye, and see how much Life likes lemons then.
- Life isnt passing me by; it's trying to run me over.
- Smile; it makes people wonder what you're up to.
- I talk to myself because my answers are the only ones I accept!
- Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble wrap is cheap... you decide.
- I live in my own little world. But it's okay, they know me there.
- The dinosaurs' extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all commited suicide.
- Your weirdness is creeping out my imaginary friend.
- If electricity comes from electrons, where do you think morality comes from?
- Isn't it funny how the word 'politics' is made up of the words 'poli' meaning many and 'tics' as in the bloodsucking leeches?
- You cry, I cry. You laugh, I laugh. You jump off a cliff, I laugh even harder.
- Everything in this room is eatable, even I'm eatable. But that is called 'cannibalism' my dear children, and it is in fact frowned upon in most societies.
- I used to be normal... until I met those freaks I call my friends.
- I got you a present; it's a CD. I hope you haven't got it, because I don't have a receipt... and I didn't exactly buy it...
- The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!
- When in doubt, make up words!
- Home is not where you live, but where they understand you.
- If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you!
- If you're gonna be two-faced sweetie, at least make one of them pretty.
- All work and no play means you will die in seven days... dun dun duuun.
- I run with scissors; it makes me feel dangerous.
- Don't worry about the world coming to an end today; its already tomorrow in Australia.
- Kids are the future. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
- You say I'm not cool. Cool is just another word for cold. If I'm not cold then I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thank You for embracing it!
- Come to the Dark Side... we have cookies!
- One day we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
- Give a person a fish and feed them for a day, teach them how to use the internet and they won't bother you for weeks!
- Before you critisize someone walk a mile in their shoes, that way you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!
-The statistics of insanty is that 1 of every 4 people have a mental illness. Look at your three best friends, if they're okay, then it's you.
- When it rains on my party, I bust out the slip n' slide.
- A loser is a window washer on the 44th floor who steps back to admire his work.
- Flying is simple. Just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
- There is no "I" in team but there is an "I" in PIE and there is an "I" in MEATPIE and MEAT is an anagram of TEAM...
- Music is like candy: You throw away the (w)rappers.
- The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not.
- Two things are infinite; the universe, and human stupidity... not so sure about the universe.
- What happens if you get scared half to death twice? That's a really good question... I wonder...
- My mind works like lightning... one brilliant flash and it's gone.
- Do not take life too seriously; no one gets out alive.
- If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk.
- Why be difficult, when with just a little bit of effort, you can be impossible?
- Don't you dare tell me the sky is the limit when there are footsteps on the moon.
- I was going to take over the world, but I got distracted by something sparkly.
- Don't hit kids. No, seriously, they have guns now.
- WARNING: Children left unattended will be sold to the circus.
- If your heart was really broken you'd be dead, so shut up.
- I don't have a dog... I eat my own homework. I'm not random, I just have many tho- OOH, LOOK! A SQUIRREL!
- Please: Don't throw your cigarette butt's on the floor, the cockroaches are getting cancer.
- There are three kinds of people: Those who can count, and those who can't.
- Welcome to the internet, pants optional.
- Warning: Trespassers will be shot, Survivors will be shot again.
- I dream of a perfect world were a chicken can cross the road without its motives questioned.
-No im not weird i'm just not normal
-An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed.
-Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
-I'm not always a dork- sometimes I'm asleep.
-I'm not insensitive, I just don't care.
-Oops! I appear to have fallen on your lips...
-The only reason I'm here is because heaven wouldn't have me and hell was afraid I'd take over.
-A good girl is just a bad girl who's never gotten caught.
-I called your boyfriend gay and he hit me with his purse.
-Very few personal problems can't be solved through suitable application of high explosives.
-If at first you do succced, try not to look too astonished.
-Never do anything you don't want to explain to the paramedics.
-The cops never find it as funny as you do.
Taste the rainbow - Eat CRAYONS!
-I ran with scissors - and lived!
-Slinky + Escalator = Endless fun!
-Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is my ceiling?.
-Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, I'm too old for glow in the dark stickers.
-Worst excuse for not turning in homework: I couldn't find anyone to copy it from.
-He who laughs last thinks slowest.
-The number of people watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your action.
-When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
-I'm not a complete idiot - some parts are missing.
-Sometimes I wonder, "Why is the frisbee getting bigger?" Then I get hit in the face.
-I see regular people! Run for your lives!
-Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
-A secret admirier is only a stalker with stationary.
-If you are reading this then step 1 of my EVIL PLAN is complete.
-You say physco like it's a bad thing...
-He Said: "I don't know why you wear a bra, you have nothing to put in it." She Said: "You wear pants don't you?"
-People are like slinkies; basically useless, but ever so amusing to watch fall down stairs.
-I find 'good morning' a contradiction of terms.
-Cute but psycho - things even out.
-Hell issued a restraining order on me...oh the fun to be had!
-I would be more scared if you were aiming for the person next to me.
-What you call stupidity, I call selective understanding.
-I'm not so good with the advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
-Oops! Did my sarcasm hurt your feelings?
-If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
-I intend to live forever...so far so good.
-Embrace the inner rebel - don't sit up straight.
-You're awesome... but when the zombies come, I'm tripping you.
-I am not weird... just plotting.
-I'm a paranoid schizophrenic...or so THEY say...
-I don't obsess! I think intensely!
-I was gifted, but the psychiatrist took away my super powers.
-Smile; it makes people wonder what you're up to.
-When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep - not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
-Whoever said nothing was impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
-From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down, I convulsed with laughter. Someday I intend on reading it.
-Shit happens. But mostly to me, so don't worry.
-"Let's eat Grandpa!!"
"Let's eat, Grandpa!!"
Punctuation saves lives.
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite gender.
2. Which is the best: red, black, green, blue, or yellow?
3. Your first initial?
4. Your month of birth?
5. Which is cooler, black or white?
6. Name a person of your same gender.
7. What's your favorite number?
8. Do you like California or Florida more?
9. Which is prettier, lakes of oceans?
10. What is your wish?
Done with that?
Here are the answers:
1. You are in love with this person.
2. If you chose:
Red: You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Blue: You are spontaneous and enjoy kisses and affection from the ones you love.
Green: Your soul is laid back and you are reserved.
Yellow: You are a happy person and give good advice for those who are down.
3. If your initial is:
A-K: You have lots of love and friendship in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life will soon blossom.
S-Z: You are a good friend and your future love life look very good.
4. If you were born in:
Jan.-Mar.: This year will go well for you and very soon you will fall in love with someone you would have least expected.
Apr.-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever.
July-Sept.: You will have a good year and experience a major life changing experience for the good.
Oct.-Dec.: Your love life will not be too great, but you will eventually find your soulmate.
5. If you chose:
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will like the change.
White: You will have a friend who completley confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you will have in a lifetime.
8. If you chose:
California: You love adventure.
Florida: You are a laid back person.
9. If you chose:
Lake: You are loyal to your friends and your love. You are reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour and it will become true before your next birthday
Don't read ahead...just do it in order! It's worth a try.
ONE DAY A DAD COMES HOME DRUNK AND MAD. HE PULLS OUT A GUN AND SHOOTS HIS WIFE AND THEN TURNS
THE GUN ON HIMSELF. HIS LITTLE GIRL SITS BEHIND THE COUCH CRYING. THE POLICE CAME AND TOOK THE
LITTLE GIRL TO A NEW FAMILY. HER FIRST DAY TO SUNDAY SCHOOL SHE WALKS INTO THE BUILDING AND
SEES A PICTURE OF JESUS ON THE CROSS.
THE LITTLE GIRL ASKS THE TEACHER: How did that man get
off the cross?
THE TEACHER REPLIED: He never did.
THE LITTLE GIRL ARGUED: Yes he did when mommy
and daddy fought he sat next to me behind the couch telling me everything was gonna be alright...
66 of u won't repost this. BUT REMEMBER THE BIBLE SAID, ''DENY JESUS IN FRONT OF YOUR FRIENDS
AND I WILL DENY YOU IN FRONT OF MY FATHER."Repost this IF YOUR NOT ASHAMED. Let God's love spread
First..get a pen and paper. When you actually choose names, make sure it's people you actually know and go with your first instinct.
Scroll down one line at a time...and don't read ahead or you'll ruin it!
1. First, write the numbers 1 through 11 in a column.
2. Then, beside numbers 1 and 2, write down any two numbers you want.
3. Beside the 3 and 7, write down the names of members of the opposite sex.
4. Write anyone's name (like friends or family...) in the 4th, 5th, and 6th spots.
5. Write down four song titles in 8,9,10, and 11. (Go with your instincts!)
6. Finally, make a wish.
And now the key for the game...
1. You must tell (the number in space 2) people about this game.
2. The person in space 3 is the one that you love.
3. The person in 7 is one you like but can't work out.
4. You care most about the person you put in 4.
5. The person you name in number 5 is the one who knows you very well.
6. The person you name in 6 is your lucky star.
7. The song in 8 is the song that matches with the person in number 3.
8. The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7.
9. The tenth space is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.
10. 11 is the song telling you how you feel about life
NOW...post this bulletin (don't reply) within the hour. IF you do, your wish will come true...
If you don't it will become the opposite.
At age 8, your dad buys you an ice cream. You thanked him by dripping
it all over his lap.
When you were 9 years old, he paid for piano lessons. You thanked him
by never even bothering to practice.
When you were 10 years old he drove you all day, from soccer to
football to one birthday party after another. You thanked him by
jumping out of the car and never looking back.
When you were 11 years old, he took you and your friends to
the movies. You thanked him by asking to sit in a different row.
When you were 12 years old, he warned you not to watch
certain TV shows. You thanked him by waiting until he left the house.
When you were 13, he suggested a haircut that was in fashion.
You thanked him by telling him he had no taste.
When you were 14, he paid for a month away at summer camp.
You thanked him by forgetting to write a single letter.
When you were 15, he came home from work, looking for a hug.
You thanked him by having your bedroom door locked.
When you were 16, he taught you how to drive his car. You
thanked him by taking it every chance you could.
When you were 17, he was expecting an important call. You thanked him
by being on the phone all night.
When you were 18, he cried at your high school graduation. You thanked
him by staying out partying until dawn.
When you were 19, he paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus
carried your bags. You thanked him by saying good-bye outside the dorm
so you wouldn't be embarrassed in front of your friends.
When you were 25, he helped to pay for your wedding, and he told you
how deeply he loved you. You thanked him by moving halfway across the
When you were 50, he fell ill and needed you to take care of him . You
thanked him by reading about the burden parents become to their
And then, one day, he quietly died. And everything you never did came
crashing down like thunder on your heart.
If you love your dad, post this on your profile.
LUV U DAD!!
Sorry for the amount of stuff on my profile XD