Author has written 7 stories for Sherlock.
OK... Hi, I'm a new member who has loved reading fan fiction to the point of obsession for nearly a decade. And when I say obsession, I mean putting off meals, sleep and Homework to finish reading a story (as a bit of a nerd homework comes high up the list of imporant things to do). So after so long just reading I have decided to finally try and write some of my own. So I ask readers, PLEASE BE GENTLE. For I am but a novice that is beginning, but do R+R. Please.
WARNING- I write slash. Nothing graphic, but if you don't like don't read. I try and clearly label the ones that are slash but I thought an overall warning couldn't hurt.
There are so many shows that I love, some old, some new, but all brilliant. And all the ships to explore with love and hate. To name them all off the top of my head would be difficult, so I will just point out the important ones.
1. SHERLOCK IS THE BEST THING THE BBC HAS EVER DONE!
2. Torchwood:Children of the Earth never happened. Ianto is alive and in a stable relationship with Jack (or as stable as it can be) and Gwen is finally appreciating Rhys as the great guy he is. And the baby is Rhys' too.
3. Harry Potter and Twilight are both awesome.
4. Hermione and Harry are like brother and sister, they could never be a romantic couple.
5. I may never forgive J.K.R for leaving Teddy an orphan. Remus and Tonks never got the chance they deserved.
6. Team Jacob need to get over it.
7. Charmed is brilliant however I refuse to watch most of season 6 because Leo and Piper apart is just plain wrong.
8. Joss Whedon is superhuman, because no one should have such an amazing imagination.
9. Dollhouse and Firefly must return because Alan Tudyk is fantastic and I miss him so much and I don't care that he died in Serenity, he can come back.
10. Did anyone else love the twist that Mickey and Martha got married in Doctor Who?
11. Sherlock BBC is amazing, and while John and Sherlock will only ever be friends on screen, fanfiction is there to let the imagination soar, and so if someones imagination allows John and Sherlock to fall in love no one should dispute that.
12. No way is Ashley dead in Sanctuary and isn't Nickola just plain cool?
That's it for now but watch this space...
For when I finally get some stories uploaded this will be my universal disclaimer (although each story will probably have it own individual one as well just to be safe).
None of the material I use to write these stories is my own. Not the characters, not the setting, not even the imaginary clothes on their fictisious back. I wish I did but I don't. I have never owned them, I never will and I will never even pretend to. Never ever never... and now I'm depressed.