Poll: Which NCIS character is your favorite? NOTE: This includes characters who have died. Vote Now!
A little bit about myself:
I am tall, thin, and incredibly pale (think nordic). I try not to act as blonde as I am (although sometimes I act a little blonde.) I am a big fan of propper English allong with grammar and words in general. I am a little crazy and I keep lists of everything from movies I want to watch (i have over 100) to songs that would be perfect to play at a wedding (yeah, I know I'm odd). I am interested in all sorts of things, mainly artistic, crafty things. As far as language, im a native english speaker but i'm learning spanish. I am also interested in Paris and France (I guess it wasnt too smart of me to start spanish if i want to go to france... oh well you can never know too many languages!). One of my many goals is to write at least ONE fanfiction story. I would also love to learn Spanish, French, Portugese, and possibly Arabic and Hebrew; travel extensively; and learn more gymnastics and dance. That, of course, is only the tip of my goal-oriented obsessive-compulsive iceberg.
TV shows I like: NCIS Los Angeles, Covert Affairs, Psych, Suits, White Collar, Leverage, Castle, NCIS, Bones, Royal Pains, The Mentalist, and... there might be more that I can't think of right now.
Songs I'm really into right now:
Pairings I read:
List twelve of your characters from your fandoms, in no particular order
1. Marty Deeks- NCIS:LA
2. Elizabeth Burke- White Collar
3. Mike Ross- Suits
4. Harvey Spectre- Suits
5. Kensi Blye- NCIS:LA
6. Neal Caffery- White Collar
7. G. Callan- NCIS:LA
8. Nell Jones- NCIS:LA
9. Peter Burke- White Collar
10. Donna Paulsen- Suits
11. Rachel Zane- Suits
12. Eric Beal- NCIS:LA
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
11. If you wrote a songfic about Eight, what song would you choose?
12. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
13. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
14. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (4). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (2).”
Some favourite quotes:
Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on earth. -Mark Twain
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break. -Chinese proverb
Consult not your fears but your hopes and freams. -Pope John Paul XXIII
When the game os over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box. -Jewish proverb
I take a simple view of life: keep your eyes open and get on with it. -Sir Laurence Oliver
I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country. -Nathan Hale
Civility sometimes requires polite ruthlessness. -Jimmy Bise Jr.
It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.
Think of all the beauty around you and be happy. -Anne Frank
No lapse of time or distance of place ccam lessen the friendship of those who are truly persuaded of each other's worth. -Robert Southey
We are not here to curse the darkness; we are here to light a candle. -John Kenedy
The higher the heel the closer to god, honey. -Stana Katic
I have tons more, scattered everywhere, but thats probably enough for now...
Unsafe External Link