Author has written 6 stories for Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, and Gintama.
Hi, minna! Thanks for viewing my profile.
Name: Anyone who guesses it must be a genius, excluding my friends.
Gender: The one that has more letters in it.
Status: Beta Reading > Hiatus. General Writing > Active I only write during long holidays. (June and Dec)
What I think about life: Its just about studying and achieving good results; pleasing your parents and acting like a good little kid in front of them. That's what I think after having lived for 13 years.
My fav pairings are:
I love to watch: DRRR!!, NuraMago, KHR, FT, Gintama, OHSHC, Bakuman, SKET DANCE and alot more... And I'm in love with Vocaloid.
If some of you have noticed, I've deleted some of my stories because I thought it was simply too short or badly written.
The 'Not Acceptable' things
1) I DISLIKE authors who uses shortform in their writing. Maybe sometimes you are used the style of writing and maybe typed 'u' instead of 'you'. That one, I forgive. But never those who constantly uses it.
2) I will NOT tolerate any grammar mistakes, spelling errors in any FanFics you write. I do forgive you if you're new to this whole thing and thus, hasn't gotten a betareader yet. A few mistakes here and there are alright, because we are human.
3) Grandma's Story. I HATE reading long paragraphs that contain more than 5 lines, or repeatly has 5-lined + paragraphs. It irks the readers alot.
4) Character-Author interaction. I don't like it when in the middle of the story, you insert yourself in it and begin to converse with the characters. Nu-uh. I won't accept that.
5) Author Notes. I know some authors have a large paragraph in the beginning of the story to tell the readers that they're on hiatus or something. However, I see some of them replying to the reviews of the readers in the beginning, and I don't think its a good way to increase your word count. Its alright if you have author notes in the middle of the story, but don't let it be too long. I'm now trying to change this habit by putting (1) or (2) behind the sentences which I want to say something about.
6) Word Count. DON'T ever write a story that's lesser than 1000 words. I'm not accepting that. (Exception: Drabbles, poems)
7) Settings. For God's sake, please enable your PM settings.
The 'Acceptable' things
1) Criticism. I'm open to them. Feel free to point out my mistakes that I've made. But please, no vulgarism.
2) Requesting for stories. Yes, feel free to request for any stories. I accept any pairings. (Depending on which anime series)
3) "This is my first FanFic so please be more lenient" I understand that your first FanFic is always not the best, and that you improve while you write more.
"Within the illusions hide real illusions...from the real illusions, the illusions are created. Within the truth hides the lie...within the lie hides the truth. This is the Mist!" -Mukuro Rokudo, KHR
"What's necessary in a fight isn't fear. Nothing can be born of that. When you dodge, "I won't let them cut me." If you protect someone, "I won't let them die." If you attack, "I will kill them." - Urahara Kisuke, Bleach
"I'm not Superman. So I can't say anything big like I'll protect everyone on Earth. I'm not a modest guy who will say it's enough if I can protect as many people as my two hands can handle either. I want to protect... a mountain-load of people." - Kurosaki Ichigo, Bleach
"All men…are NOT created equal! Some are born smarter, or more beautiful, or with parents of greater status. Some, by contrast, are born weak of body or mind, or with few, if any, talents. All men are different! Yes, the very existence of man is discriminatory! That's why there is war, violence and unrest. Inequality is not evil. Equality is! What became of the EU, who claimed that all are equal? It is in constant conflict because its tenets go against human nature! The Middle Eastern Federation, which harbors similar sentiments, is constantly mired with sloths! But our Britannia is not like them! We put an end to wars and evolve with every conquest! Britannia alone looks forward and moves forward to a better future! The death of my son Clovis is yet more proof that our empire is evolving. Fight! For the future rests in the hands of its ruler! ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!!!!!" - Emperor Charles di Brittania, Code Geass
Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only truth. - Alphonse Elric, FMA
Taxi driver: Where would you like to go?
The reason you lost, was because you had me as your opponent. - Mukuro Rokudo, KHR
Gokudera: Tenth I brought you white roses!
An illusionists' illusion countered by another illusion, has already lost it's own perception - Mukuro Rokudo, Viper/Mammon, Gingerbread, KHR
Regardless of our internal strife, in times of crisis, when we are attacked by scumbags from the outside...We, the Vongola, are always as one! - Xanxus, KHR (I love this one the most OMG you're the best Xanxan~ )
Bel: What a fierce fire.
You know, I've been thinking, senpai, your head isn't really screwed on right. - Fran, KHR
Cinderella stayed up till midnight at parties, Sleeping Beauty got to sleep forever, Aladdin was a thief, Snow White lived with 7 men, and Goldilocks broke into a house and ate the bear's food.And our parents wondered how "we turned bad".
During exams, we look UP for INSPIRATION, DOWN for DESPERATION, RIGHT and LEFT for INFORMATION.
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/stick.
Result: ... Does this mean I'm a tomboy?
If you're part of the .0000000001 percent of people who does NOT have a MySpace, copy and paste this into your profile. (But I have a Facebook ^^)
95 percent of girls would scream and cry if the guy who plays Edward in Twilight jumped off the Empire State Building without a bungee cord or anything. 4 percent would grab popcorn and yell "COOL!" If you are part of the 1 percent who would be pushing him off, add this to your profile!
And maybe I'll end up in jail...
Guide and Tips for writing:
-Ahem- So I've decided to start a mini-advice corner about writing after having learnt alot by reading from good writers.
Characterization is important.
1. Humans are not perfect. Don't go making the character perfect and beating the ass out of everyone. Make it as real as possible.
2. Try to think of a catchy name that readers can remember.
3. Distinct features. Like how Akira Amano made Mukuro/Chrome/Daemon have pineapple or melon hairstyles.
4. Catchphrase. You do realise that KHR characters have alot of catchphrases right?
If you have decided to write an AU story, try to make it different from the original one. For AUs, you can twist the characters as much as you one. Ex. Tsuna as hacking god. (Taken from Voice Inside The Arcobaleno Database by Chiri-tan)
If you want to do it in a certain era, make sure the era is well known. Ex. Middle Ages, Shinsengumi (Meiji Restoration Period)
Fine, if you want to make them OOC. But not to the extent that Hibari is loving like a mother. Or Tsuna as vulgar as Xanxus. (Unless they are on drugs or something)
Err, so that's all for now.
Unsafe External Link