Author has written 1 story for Twilight.
Click here for Twilight Stuff I'm selling;
Twilight stuff for sale:
Are you Shape Shifter, Vampire or Human? VampireAre you thirsty (black eyes), Ready for another human (red eyes), Or Satisfied (golden eyes)? Golden Eyes
Who were you turned by? If you are a vampire... Dr. Carisle Cullen. I feel terminally ill and I told Dr. Cullen there was more in life I didn't get a chance to do. He saved me.
What book are you on? Or are you done with the series? Done.Are you a fan of the movie? why or why not? How many times have you seen it? Yes. I've seen it many times. Read the books and listened to the books on CD many times too. I'm a fan because I love everything Twilight.
Team Edward or Team Jacob? and why? Jacob is physically hottier. I'm Team Edward because of the depth of his love for his woman and family.
I know that most people will have done almost ALL of these things, but i haven't! The things in bold print,are the things I have done
1) You have read both Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn at least 3 times.
2) You own the above mentioned books.
3) You know that they're totally going to screw up Twilight the Movie, and you want to see it anyway.
4) You have read everything on every page of Stephanie Meyer's web site.
5) You have reread a lot of these pages.
6) You read fanfiction about Twilight.
7) You write fanfiction about Twilight.
8) At one point or another, you have had a screen name/username that says something about Twilight or its characters.
9) You constantly count the days until Breaking Dawn comes out.
10) For a long while after you read Twilight/New Moon/Eclipse/Breaking Dawn, you acted as a missionary for the books, asking everyone you talked to if the had read them.
11) If said people have not read Twilight, you insist that they read it, because it is, and I quote, "the best book ever".
12) If anyone says something that goes against the statement that Twilight is the best book on the planet, you immediately start to argue with them.
13) You stand firm by your belief that anyone who says that Twilight is just a crappy, unrealistic love story (and yes, believe it or not, I do know someone who has said this!) should be taken to the edge of a cliff and LaPushed off.
14) For months after you read it, Twilight was your favorite subject to talk about.
15) When you found out you would have to wait until August of 2008 for Breaking Dawn to come out, you almost cried.
16) You argue with your friends over which member of the Quiluete wolf pack you like best.
17) You began reading fanfiction as a desperate attempt to read something about Twilight, when you had already finished the books.
18) No matter how many times you read Twilight or Twilight-related stories, you never get tired of it.
19) As you read this list, you are smiling and nodding at almost every thing you read.
20) Even though you know it's impossible, you often wish that you were a shape-shifters/werewolf.
21) Shape-shifters/werewolves are officially your favorite mythical creature ever.
22) Your personal motto is, shape-shifters/werewolves are cool, not scary.
23) You know that you are not crazy for being obsessed with Twilight; people who don't understand it just haven't read the book.
24) When you hear that someone read Twilight and didn't like it or thought it was stupid, you just shake your head and sigh.
26). You literally haunt Stephenie Meyer's website waiting for new information
27). You're driving your parents mad with your crazy countdowns
28). You're keeping track of all the "Breaking Dawn Quotes of the Day" and trying to figure out what they all mean.
29). Your home page is Stephenie Meyer's website (at one point, it wasn't, but it is now -evil laugh-)
30). Your desktop has something to do with the Twilight Series
31). Your screen saver reads "Breaking Dawn: August 2, 2008"
32). You have both the original New Moon book and the New Moon Special Edition
33). You put your Eclipse poster in plain view so that everyone can see it
34). You can't believe that most people haven't read the books
35). You know all the characters so well that you feel as if you could write your own stories about them
36). You spend most of your day making up "What if...?" questions about all the different plot lines (of course, that's how fan fiction makes it's living, lol)
37). You've actually read the play "Romeo & Juliet" just so you could find out how Jacob would die
38). You know you're addicted, but you don't care
39). You can't help saying, "I can't wait for August 2nd!" while everyone who isn't "in the know" stares at you like you're psycho
40). You're more excited about the release of Breaking Dawn than anything to do with Harry Potter
41). When you found out about Midnight Sun you had yet another mental breakdown
42). You noticed there is no number 25
43.) you search all types of vampire myths on Wikipedia or Google way too often.
You say Harry Potter
I say Twilight
You say werewolves
I say Vampires
You say hot
I say cold
you say Troy Bolton
I say Edward Cullen
You say love last a lifetime
I say love last forever eternity
You say Nick, Joe, Kevin, and Frankie
I say Edward, Jasper, Emmet, and Carlisle
You say Paris
I say Forks
You say sunny
I say rainy
You say vampires are fake and Twilight sucks
I say you're stupid and dead
You say fangs(I WILL get mad at u)
I say venom covered teeth
You say future
I say Alice
You say sweet
I say Esme
You say clumsy
I say Bella (or me)
You say Chill Pill
I say Jasper
You say Bear Hug
I say Emmett
You say obsession
I say Way of Life!