Author has written 6 stories for Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, Icemark Chronicles, Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Avengers, Pirates of the Caribbean, Gilmore Girls, and Supernatural.
So hey, welcome to my profile.
I hope you enjoy my fanfics and thanks for taking the time out of your busy lives to read them and come onto my profile! (If you notice any spelling mistakes, that's because I can't spell and SpellCheck saves my life on a regular basis).
In case you're wondering, I took this pic (now I have something to brag about! Yay!) with my digital camera in Jasper National Park in Edmonton, Canada (I don't live in Jasper, I just took the picture).
Chipmunk Disclaimer: I don't own the chipmunk in the picture. I just took the picture.
I once thought I was a ferret but it just turned out to be an opium haze. - Will Herondale
I don't want to be a man, I want to be an angst-ridden teenager who can't control his own inner demons. - Jace (whatever his last name is because really, who cares? he's just awesome)
I don't remember you being invited into the Glass City, Magnus
Do you have a lot of other profound thoughts like that? Blood is blood? A toaster is a toaster? A Gelatinous Cube is a Gelatinous Cube? - Simon Lewis
When I find out which TMI/TID quote is best, my life will be complete.
Life! Don't talk to me about life! - Marvin the depressed robot (the Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy) gotta love Marvin.
Now I have a machine gun. Ho. Ho. Ho. - Hans Gruber (Die Hard)
Yippie ki yay, mother f*er. - Hans Gruber (Die Hard)
This is a playlist of my life. It's my first and second tries and whatever I thought fit all mixed up depending on which one I liked best. Plus my comments! Enjoy!
Rules: Put your favourite music player on shuffle and fill in the names of the songs in the order they show up.
1. The love of my life will be inspired by this song: Love Me Two Times by Aerosmith (That's not exactly promising)
2. To cheer myself up, I: (Rip Out) The Wings of a Butterfly by HIM (always fun sarcasm sign)
3. My day will be like: Hallelujah by Paramore (So . . . good?)
4. What makes me happy: Knockin' on Heaven's Door by Guns n' Roses (Because I do that all the time, don't you know)
5. My ultimate dancing song: Hello/Goodbye by Erin McCarley
6. My innermost desire: (Everything I do) I do it For You by Bryan Adams (So it doesn't matter, does it?)
7. The best thing about me is: In The Shadows by The Rasmus (take that however you want)
8. My birth was like: My Apology by Great Big Sea ( . . . *tear*)
9. This song describes my grandparents: I'll Never Tell from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer 'Once More With Feeling' soundtrack (but they love each other anyways :P)
10. My deepest secret is: Walk me Home by Mandy Moore (Now you know *sniff* I walk home . . . )
11. My friends see me as: I'm Not Jesus by Apocalyptica (feat. Corey Taylor) ("I'm not the mesiah" "Yes you are! I should know, I've followed a fair number of them.")
12. How I will die: Ghost of Love by The Rasmus (Isn't that ironic?)
13. Happiness is: Babe I'm Gonna Leave You by Led Zeppilin (No, that's that other thing. The one with the tears. Or the killing people with knife)
14. My family is described by the song: Join Me In Death by HIM ( . . . no comment . . .)
15. If I reached the top of Mt Everest, I would scream: Burnout by Green Day (and then collapse)
16. My parents are like the song: Let it Be by The Beatles (don't I wish . . . *siiiiiiigh*)
17. My make-out song would be: Close to the Flame by HIM (Exactly)
18: If I got lost on a desert island, I would yell: I'm Not Jesus by Apocalyptica (feat. Corey Taylor) (shortly followed by "WAATER! NEEED WAATEERRR!")
19. My alter-ego is: Rest In Peace from the Buffy the Vampire Slayer 'Once More With Feeling' soundtrack (so my alter-ego is Spike? AWESOME!)
20. At my funeral they'll play: I Feel The Earth Move by Mandy Moore (against my wishes to have Highway to Hell by AC/DC played there! That's it! I'm coming back to haunt their asses!)
Hehehe! Kukuku! always fun!
So there. Hope you like my fanfics, at least noticed my profile, and please review the freakin' fics! Not to sound too picky, but could you not give me those super-short reviews like 'good story'. 'liked it'. 'please write more'. I get really excited when I see I've gotten reviews. If you give me that crap it's like offering dark chocolate (heaven in a box) and giving white chocolate (ick!). In my opinion anyways.