Author has written 8 stories for Twilight, and Harry Potter.
Hey so you can ignore the rest of the stuff on my profile. I just get really bored. So my Twilight stories really suck because I wrote them when I was, like, twelve and I wrote Renesmee's Diary when I was eleven. "Lily and James Through the Years" is my most recent and (in my opinion) best fanfiction.
Favorite Color: Purple
Favorite Books: The Harry Potter Series, The Twilight Series, Wuthering Heights, and The Hunger Games
Favorite Stories On This Site: Eh, there's too many. Look below(:
1.YOUR REAL NAME:
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): madizzle
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Olivia Georgia
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Oxxmanha
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): red dr. pepper
7. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maidenname, 3rd letter of you dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name): Maxlutah
8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mothers middle name): Elizabeth
9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Abby
50 Annoying Things to do at the Movie Theater
1. Try to start a wave
2. Gasp every time there is a swear word.
3. Wear a huge Afro wig.
4. Every 15 minutes stand up and then sit back down.
5. Yell out to the screen “Don’t Do It!”
6. If there is a love scene, reach over in front of you and cover a random person’s eyes.
7. Stand in front of the screen motionless and face the audience the entire movie.
8. Scalp tickets outside the theater.
9. If a catchy song plays in the movie stand up and dance.
10. Bring an attachable seat-belt. Strap it to your seat and then clip it on yourself. Turn to the person next to you and say, "you never know".
11. Talk really loud on your cell phone.
12. Demand that somebody puts the volume up.
13. Sit at the back, raise your arms to the projector and make shadow puppets on the screen.
14. Bring a laser pen and shoot it at the screen.
15. Wear 3D glasses…no matter what the movie is.
16. Every time something crazy happens, turn to a random person and say, “did you see that?!”
17. Sit criss cross on the floor in the very front of the theater and look up at the screen.
18. Stand in the front corner facing the audience and do sign language translations.
19. Do the same thing stated above (#18) except translate the movie into Spanish for the audience.
20. As people enter the theater, make nametags for them.
21. After the movie go back to the ticket counter and demand a refund because the movie was terrible. Whether or not they give you a refund, buy another ticket for the same movie at a later showing.
22. Half way through the movie run down to the screen, touch it, and then run back to your seat
23. Repeat the lines in the movie.
24. Accuse the person behind you of kicking your seat. Constantly demand that they stop even though they aren’t really kicking your seat.
25. Tape “reserved” signs on every single seat before the movie starts.
26. Get a large group of people and act out a wedding scene. (As if a couple were getting married in the theater) Make sure everyone is in costume, and that there is a bride, groom, priest, bridesmaids, best man, etc. Use the theater aisle as if it were a Church aisle and have a bride walk down to meet the groom standing at the front. Act out the entire scene as if they actually were getting married.
27. Sneak in chickens (find a way) then let them run around freely during the movie.
28. Laugh extremely loud at a line that wasn’t meant to be funny.
29. Wear a white sheet over yourself and cut holes for eyes (like a ghost) then creepily walk around with your arms out chanting “OOOoooOOOOO I am the ghost of the theater! ooooOOOOOooooOOOO!”
30. Ask the person who sells you the ticket to give you his/her autograph
31. Ask for a discount because you are single and entering alone
32. Wear sunglasses and a white cane and ask them how a blind person would be accommodated.
33. Bargain with the ticket price
34. Turn around to the person behind you and say, “Excuse me, can you please kick my seat? Thanks.” Once they start kicking your seat yell “HARDER! HARDER!”
35. Every so often, do an awkward moan.
36. Get the entire theater to sing happy birthday to a random person.
37. Every 10 minutes pretend something has impacted your life. Put your hand on your chest. Gasp, and as you nod your head look at the person next to you and say ”mmmmmmm!”
38. Stare at a random person next to you the entire time.
39. When buying your ticket, ask to pay half the price because you will be leaving half way through the movie.
40. Half way through the movie stand up and yell “DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS!?” and then run off.
41. Ask a random person next to you to explain the movie because you don’t get it.
42. Ask a random person to go buy you popcorn because you don’t want to miss the movie.
43. Before the movie starts get everyone to bow their heads as you lead them in prayer. Pray for the movie. While praying, extend your hands towards the screen.
44. Stand up in the middle of the movie and start a head count.
45. Run up and down the aisles making rocket ship noises
46. Eat the popcorn from a random person sitting next to you.
47. Yell out loud demanding that they pause the movie because you need to use the bathroom.
48. When something is really funny, don’t laugh, instead point at the screen and scream: “L-O-L L-O-L L-O-L!!”
49. Blow your nose into a tissue and then show the contents of the tissue to a random person sitting next to you saying, “Look what I did!”
50. As the credits roll and people start to leave yell, “No! Everyone! Don’t Go! There is Something After the Credits!” After the credits roll and there is nothing say “Just Kidding!” Then run out giggling.
If you easily finish one novel a day, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever stopped to look at something in the middle of a busy street, copy this into your profile
gummy bears are eating me
one is red
one is blue
the yellow one just ate my shoe
Now I'm running for my life.
The blue one's got a butcher's knife.
gummy bears are eating me
Your a book-aholic if...
You can randomly open to a page and know exactly what's going on.
Read the book until 4 A.M., then get back up at 7 to continue reading.
You write fanfictions about the book.
You try to get all of your friends (and everyone else in the entire world) to read it.
Everything reminds you of the book.
Your teacher doesn't even bother to tell you to stop reading behind your textbook anymore.
You quote random lines all the time and giggle to yourself when no one notices.
You try to do things that the characters do, even though you know you can't. (like, um, magic powers, or taking a Fangish vow of silence, or trying to break Nudge's talking record)
You've gotten incredibly bored in class, and debated on doing something your favorite character can do to escape the class
You've read a book more than five times.
You've read a book with 400 pages in less than two days.
You've planned and prepared a siege on a writer's house because he/she killed a character you like.
You hate it when someone calls your favorite character fictional (e.g. Too bad Edward is fictional)
You blatantly deny it when someone calls a character fictional.(Who wouldn't??)
You've found yourself trying to impersonate a character.
Your idol is a character from a book.
(\ _ /)
This is Bunny.
Things I laughed at:
Boys are like slinkeys, useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
I was gifted, but the psychiatrist took away my powers
I agree with the dictionary. Girls before guys, partying before studying, and friends before love.
friends are God's way of apologizing for family
parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down, stay put and shut up.
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
People who say anything's possible haven't tried to slam a revolving door.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.
My mom thought LOL means "Lots of love" so she texted me saying, Grandma died LOL.
In scary movies, the victim always yells, "Hello?" as if the bad guy is gonna be like "Yeah I'm in the kitchen you want a sandwich?"
Logic is a systematic method of coming to the wrong conclusion with confidence.
They say the truth will set you free. Then why is it every time I tell the truth, I get sent to my room?
WARNING: Do NOT walk in my footsteps... I tend to walk into walls...and pulls...people...and off the occasional cliff
"Jacob Black, I'd like to La Push you off a cliff!" (I really wouldn't I just thought it was funny).
ACTUAL PRODUCT LABELS
On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. ( that's the only time I have to work on my hair).
On a bag of Fritos! ..You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (the shoplifter special)?
On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (and that would be how?...)
On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (but, it's "just" a suggestion).
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (well...duh, a bit late, huh)!
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (...and you thought...?)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (but wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (and I'm taking this because...?)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (as opposed to...what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)
On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (talk about a news flash)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3: maybe, uh...fly Delta?)
On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." (I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands." (...was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
If you have ever cried when your favorite character in a movie, T.V. show, or book died, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
If you forgot your phone number when some one asks for it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have written a fanfic, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you realize that copying and pasting things in your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie or read a book so many times that you can quote it word for word, copy and past this to your profile.
Put this in your profile if you didn't know the alphabet song and twinkle, twinkle little star have the same tune.
Signs you live in 2013
1. You are on your computer everyday
2. You are more inside, than out.
4. You are on this site often.
5. As you read this, you keep nodding and smiling.
6. You were too busy, reading, nodding, and of course smiling, that you didn't notice there wasn't a number three.
7. You looked back to see if there was a number three.
8. You feel a bit stupid.
9. You think this is funny.
10. You want to copy this in your profile, right now - feel free.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end,reading numerous fanfiction,copy this into your profile,and add your name to the list: danyan,Zutara Lover,Black'n'red'Butterfly,Enrica,twighlightgirl1918,Just A Little Bit Dramatic,Pirates OWN you,Cripsee,I'll have some stupid cliche',Katie-3llen,Angelz
If you have ever had to move away from a friend, or had a friend move away from you, copy and paste this to your account and add your name to the list: PrettyFanGirl, World Peace, Cinnamint Kitty, Team Edward and Bella Luva, madittude99
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever slipped on the floor when there was a 'caution wet floor' sign, copy and paste this onto your profile.
15 Things to do when you're in Walmart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously, loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
15.Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"
Unsafe External Link