Author has written 48 stories for Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Shaman King, Legend of Korra, Soul Eater, Kuroshitsuji, Gintama, K, Shingeki no Kyojin/進撃の巨人, Blood Lad/ブラッドラッド, and Haikyu/ハイキュー.
Name: Sushi*Bomb, but I also go by UraniumSushi, Kadaj, BitchiRich, Boobs, Kes, kes-kes, Kiki, that bitch over there, undertaker, etc. My real name is Kesley though, since quite a few of you know me personally already, I don't think it really matters anymore lol You can call me sushi for short.
Age: *March 24th* I'm in the process of turning 23 at this very moment. Excuse me as I casually order an oxygen tank in my old age sobbu
Where am I?: On the U.S. BONER, AKA Florida. SoFlo to be precise. =)
you can also find me on tumblr:
Um, I really don't know what else to say. Like so many people, I'm awful at talking about myself. Well, I have a pretty chill family, I'm in college and it sucks, I work for the devil incarnate, and I'm a total dork.
Faves: KHR, Yu Yu Hakusho, Outlaw Star, Rurouni Kenshin, Wolf's Rain, Code Geass, Hunter x Hunter, Soul Eater, Gurren Laggan, Gundam (Original and 00), Gilgamesh, Durarara!, Ouran High School Host Club, Togainu no Chi, Baccano!, Darker Than Black, Kuroshitsuji (I & II), Psycho-Pass, [K] Project, Tonari no kaibutsu-kun, Gintama. Shingeki no Kyojin, Karneval
Manga: Shaman King, Fruits Basket, Deathnote, Nosatsu Junkie, Blank Slate, Godchild, Alive: The Final Evolution, Blood Lad
*UPDATES: MAY 6TH, 2013 PM*
Hi guys, been busy with life and stuff lately, so sorry about the general lack of updates on everything. I won't say I promise to update on time, because I know better than anyone that my track record leaves a lot to be desired. But yeah, updates will happen when they happen, basically.
Also, I've been expanding into a lot of other fandoms lately, especially fandoms I've been wanting to be an actual part of for a long time, so you should expect an influx of one-shots etc. from a few different series, if and when I finally conceive working plots for them.
Also also: I finally made an account on AO3, so if you wanna look for me there, feel free. I've been in the process of editing my fics and I'll be moving a lot of them over to that site (especially the porn, you understand)
*Coming in 2012-2013 (possibly, maybe, hopefully, eventually):
Smile for the Slaughter (KHR): Bel finally reveals what happened that fatefully day that lead to the massacre of his family. Will be written in first person P.O.V.
Secret project that I don't want to reveal yet, because if I talk about it, I usually end up not doing it and I really wanna do it (KHR): Hint. It's about Fran. And the particulars about his first mission and consequent recruitment into the Varia. Dark!Fran.
Updates for current projects:
The Reaper and the Drifters (Soul Eater)- Chapter two is in progress, will update after it's beta'd, so I can't give an exact time frame at the moment But fairly soon.
To Seduce a Froggie (KHR): Working on the last chapter. Expect an update soon.
Heavy Hitters (Legend of Korra)- Aaaah, I should just be blunt. Don't expect an update anytime soon. It's in progress, but my interest in not only this fic, but the LoK fandom in general, has pretty much fizzled out. I may update eventually, like, when season two comes out and my interest is (maybe) rekindled, but for now, there are other things I want to work on more. Sorry to disappoint anyone. Any comments or concerns, just PM me.
The Little things that make them Human (KHR)- On the back-burner for a bit. Expect an update...eventually.
A Consecutive Series of Misfortunes (KHR)- Chapter two is in partially written. Expect an update within the next month or so. Yeah I said month. Suck these nuts.
*D.I.T.D. (KHR)- Okay. I have said this once, and I will say it again. I HAVE NOT ABANDONED THIS STORY. Please stop sending me reviews and messages on tumblr asking me if I dropped it. I haven't. Chapter 7 is a major work in progress, guys, please understand. Plus I have other stories I'm working on, not to mention I do have a personal life too. I work on it when inspiration hits, and I am fully aware it's been over a year, and I am the worst updater in the world, but just please be patient with me!!
UPDATED MARCH 24TH 2012 *warning: lots of words ahead*
Condensing this section so it's not as obnoxiously long and wordy as it was. It's almost embarrassing how much I blab about nothing. =_=
My writing style and preferences:
-I usually stick to 3rd person omniscient.
-Once in awhile, depending on the story, I switch to first person.
- I also like to write dialogue-only stories sometimes too. I think dialogue-only stories are really good practice for characterization.
- I tend to ramble a lot, and I also go off on tangents.
- Exposition is my best friend.
- Details. Details. Details.
- I experiment a lot.
- Pretty much all of my stories are tied in together in someway. It's one giant clusterfuck of headcanon lol
- I focus a lot on interpersonal relationships and more 'behind-the-scenes' type scenarios.
- I write whatever I want, regardless of whether it follows canon or not. I don't usually stray too far off though.
- I love writing for other people
- I also love fanarts. (When I get my laptop back, I plan on creating a section with links to the fanart people have made for me over time!)
Opinions and Things that annoy the fucking shit out of me:
Yaoi: This is how I feel about it. For the most part, I don't mind it, really. I read the occasional yaoi story, if it sounds interesting, but the pairing has to make sense. I've noticed that in this and other fandoms, every male character is automatically gay. I think this is highly implausible, and a bit annoying, to be perfectly honest. Some characters, I can see it, but others...just no.
Reviews/Comments: When it comes to reviews, my motto is quality over quantity. While I love getting reviews (as most authors do), and I truly appreciate the time people take to review, I'd honestly rather have one or two genuinely heartfelt reviews than like a hundred saying 'update soon!' or ' haha great story!' Because reviews like those make me feel like a person is reviewing just to make their presence known, rather than because they truly like your story. More often than not, I'll open up my e-mail and see that I have a new review on a story, and I'll get super excited, and then I'll open it and it'll just say something like 'wow I love it. Update soon.' And I'll just feel like...Oh. Okay. Sometimes, reviews like these do more harm than good, in my opinion, especially if a writer isn't feeling like they're at the top of their game. (Yes, I am speaking from personal experience).
It's not something I gave much thought to until I started writing fanfiction myself. I feel like when someone leaves a long review, in which they actually take the time to tell me what they liked (or perhaps disliked) about the story, I feel like they genuinely enjoyed themselves, or in the very least cared enough to make an effort to help me improve. Reviews like that make an author feel good, and it seriously renews their confidence in their writing ability. They help a lot of authors grow in ability, truthfully. I feel like I'm a completely different writer than I was a few months ago, and I know I can only get better. It's reviews like this that I receive once in a while that make literal tears of joy run down my cheeks, especially if I'm having a rough day or something. It makes me feel like someone appreciated the effort I made to entertain enough to take the time to make sure I knew it. That's why if I read a fanfic that I genuinely enjoyed, I make damn sure to leave them a good review, even if I'm not sure what to say. When you honestly appreciate something, the words will come to you, and you'll find that they begin to flow pretty naturally.
Negative comments, critiques, and flames: I haven't gotten a flame as of yet, but I have received rather negative reviews before. I don't mind critiques when it comes to grammatical errors or mistakes, because that is helpful. However, I don't like being told how I should write a character. I know this is going to come off as very bitchy sounding, but my fanfiction is for me first and foremost. I'm not the kind of author that will try to appease reviewers. Either you like my writing, or you don't. It's that simple.
Side Note: As I mentioned earlier, I write the characters the way I see them, and whether you feel my view on a certain character is biased or not is irrelevant because most authors have favorites, and it can be rather difficult to keep like or dislike for a character from showing (at least for me it is, there are more skilled authors out there that don't have that problem). So what I'm saying is, if you feel a character should be written a certain way...make an account and write your own fanfiction.
Besides, it's honestly a wasted effort. I know this is going to solidify my status as a bitch, but personally, and I'm not speaking for anyone else, there are very few people whose opinions/critiques I genuinely respect. You can leave me the meanest, most persnickety review ever, and it really won't bother me. Unless you happen to be in my inner circle of author friends/acquaintances/authors I look up to, anything you say will merely be a consideration. There aren't many critiques that I've gotten that I really take seriously. Sorry, I just can't value someone's opinion of my writing when the level of skill present even in just their review is mediocre. I don't mean to sound snobby or anything, but I can tell if someone's opinion is worth considering by the way they write their review. I mean, how am I supposed to give a damn about anything you say if you can't spell basic words correctly?
Flamers: Like I said, I haven't been flamed yet, for which I am glad, even though I'd like to get one just once, strictly for the LOLZ. I assure you I'm not an argumentative person by nature, nor am I petty. However, I think flamers are the most pathetic people on the internet. The only people that flame are people with low self-esteem about their writing who have no readers. Which they shouldn't anyway, because in all of the flames that I've seen, the 'flamer' has clearly never taken any sort of grammar lessons. Honestly, how is an author supposed to take you seriously when you say things like:
'Hey, ur storie sucks. Ur the lamest aurthur ever! Get of fanfiction.et! '
That is a mild example of a flame, I know, but just for example's sake. Note the obvious lack of grammatical correctness, misspellings, and general idiocy. The point is, if you send me a message like the one above, I will laugh at you. And then I'll tell the people who read my stories (something you clearly don't have) about how this failure of a human being attempted to bring me down, and then tell them to go laugh at you as well. That is obviously what people pathetic enough to flame are asking for. I'm not nice to dumb people. =)
And for people who are actually good writers, but feel the need to flame, you're even worse. Some people just flame to be trolls, but for people who genuinely intend to hurt someone with rude and nasty comments...you're a twat, first and foremost, and you need to a) get a life and b) seek help for your unaddressed anger problems. If you hate a person or their story to the point where you need to harass them via PM or review, ugh. Just don't. It's a waste of everyone's time. The only thing you accomplish by flaming is making yourself look like an asshole who has nothing better to do with your time. I mean, if you dislike the story, fine. Whatever. Not everyone will, but there are more constructive ways to let someone know you were unhappy with their piece.
In short, flamers: GO BE STUPID SOMEWHERE ELSE. =P
Bad Grammar: I am a fucking Nazi when it comes to grammar. Do you have any idea how many potentially good stories I've immediately hit the back button on because of poor grammar? Too many. I understand that this is an international site, and for many, English isn't their first language. When reading, I do take that into consideration, and if the story holds my attention well enough, I do my best to ignore any obvious grammatical errors (even if I'm mentally correcting everything in my head lol). But the sad thing is, when a person from the U.S. has worse grammar than someone not living here... omg. Before you start writing, PLEASE edit your story. It is honestly not that hard or time-consuming to simply re-read your story a few times before posting it. And if you still aren't sure, have someone read it for you! That's what the fucking Beta-readers are here for. So you DON'T look like a five-year old.
Now, I'm not saying that we don't all make mistakes from time to time. As an author, I do read over my stories occasionally, and if I happen to notice an error or misspelling anywhere, I 1) Freak the fuck out because it took me that long to notice it, and 2) I fix it. I mean, I'm no Hemingway, but I take pride in my work. I go over my stories with a fine tooth comb before I post them. Even then, I miss a lot of mistakes. In fact, when I comb through my stories, especially my older ones, they are a cesspool of grammar fail. I've been thinking about revamping a lot of my older stories...maybe. One day.
And don't worry, I would never ever flame or leave a negative review on someone's story. I'm just not that kind of person. If there are a couple of errors, I'll let you know, because that's the point of this site. To help each other improve your writing skills. But if it's to the point where I'm going to have a gran mal seizure trying to read your story, sorry. I'm not even going to bother.
Language: If I said that bad language bothered me, I'd be a fucking liar. =P
OCs and Mary Sues: I hate OCs and Mary Sues. There's not much else to it. It is nearly impossible to find a fic with a believable OC, simply because 99% of the time, an OC is basically an extension of who the writer (boy or girl) WISHES they could be, so usually, they are over-glorified and perfect (SO IRRITATING!). Even when they aren't, they still suck. I think it annoys me even more when the writer tries to make their character seem all badass and/ or broken in some way, because most of the time, it just comes off really cheesy. And a lot of the time, people write OCs so they could fantasize about having sexual relationships with their favorite anime characters. Don't get me wrong, I used to like OCs, when I was in like, middle school, but once you reach your late teens and early twenties, you realize how lame OCs really are. There have been tons of stories, potentially interesting stories, that I have had to pass up, because I saw OC in the summary. Unfortunately, that is a LARGE chunk of, not only the KHR fandom, but pretty much every fandom. OCs, if present,in my humble opinion, should have a minor role, be it as a side character, or as a character that helps the plot along and emphasizes a canon character. They should not be the main focus of the story.
I have gotten backlash for this particular opinion before, and I stand by what I'm saying. And to be perfectly blunt, this is one of the main reasons I rarely read fanfiction anymore. I really hate having to comb through a fandom's archive to find decent fic, because each summary is literally: "My OC 'BLAH BLAH' or 'Insert generic OC name here' is just a normal girl and then all kinds of unrealistic shit happens!" I'm sure you get my drift there.
But yeah, I don't mind people liking OCs, hell, you can have 23456789 OCs if you want, more power to you. But I feel that there should be some sort of filter or tag, like the canon characters have, so that people who aren't interested can find what they're actually looking for without having to weed out everything they don't, because the fact of the matter is, and I know many of you will agree with me on this: I didn't come to read about your ill-conceived, generic OC. I came to read about the canon characters. Was that bitchy? Yes. Do I feel bad? No. I know for a fact I'm not the only one who thinks this.
Reader Insert Fics: These disasters make up the OTHER huge chunk of the KHR fandom. I detest them with every fiber of my being. I think they are uncreative, usually terribly written, and serve more as a base for fantasizing about being in a relationship (sexual or not) with your favorite characters. In some ways, I find reader insert fics to be even more horrendous than OC fics, because when you write an OC, AT LEAST you were trying to be creative. Uggh...sorry...they just annoy the shit out of me. If you happen to be a fan of mine and you write these, sorry. We just can't be friends. I hate them that much.
I suck at Summaries! Read anyway!: ...Um no. No I won't 'read anyway.' You know why? Because if you can't even manage to slap together a two sentence summary, how am I, as a fellow author and reader, supposed to believe that whatever garbage the title link sends me to is worth reading? If you can write a story, you can write a summary for it too. I'm not a fan of laziness.
First story! I know it's probably not that good, but give it a shot: Again, no I won't. Why should I? You already told me it was awful, so why would I waste my time reading it? Like dude, seriously? You're posting your work for everyone to read online. Hundreds of people are going to look at that and think the same thing as me. Have some confidence in yourself. True, some people may like your writing, some may not. But don't give a disclaimer telling everyone how awful it probably is. That's the quickest way to ensure that NO ONE reads your story, thus, defeating the entire purpose of posting it in the first place.
MPREG: I HATE MPREG STORIES. Of all the questionable things I've read, the concept of mpreg has to be the stupidest load of bullshit I've ever seen in my life. If you write mpreg stories, I sincerely wish death upon you. I'm not kidding. Because it's such an absurd idea, even by crazy anime logic/standards. I'm sorry, there is literally NO WAY to write this in a believable way.
Update: Okay, maybe wishing death on someone for dumb ideas is a little harsh. So I take that back. (Unless I hate you. Then you're fucked, my friend.) But please know that if you mention mpreg as a positive in my presence, I will take that as an invitation to throw up on your face.
Clichés/ Unoriginal ideas: Oh the irritation. I can't tell you how many times I've read this summary : Generic bone-headed OC comes to Namimori and meets Tsuna and his friends. But ZOMG it turns out she's actually the Vongola's missing snow-guardian (that doesn't exist!!) -or-some-retarded-bullshit-along-those-lines of myth!! Or how about this one: Dumb authoress and her 'OMG!!totally random lol' but equally dumb friend somehow end up in the Reborn world. Watch the hilarity ensue!!!!111!!!1! Or wait, wait, what about this one: Mwahaha!!1!1!!! watch the evil insane authoress and her 'OMG! so random muse or some dumb shit like that' force the -insert anime name here- boys into an interview!! And lastly, but most certainly not least: The -insert anime name here- group is bored so they play truth or dare! Watch the fucking hilarity ensue!!! OMG!!! *Le Sigh* ...Need I go on?
As an add on, I think that if you're using someone else's idea, be it a plot idea or a headcanon, you should always credit them. Especially if it is headcanon that is very specific to one author. It can be difficult sometimes, to tell something like that, since this is a large fandom, and headcanons tend to be similar and will inevitably mesh. But if you are using an idea that you know everyone will immediately realize belongs to another author, or worse, that author will recognize as theirs, I think it would be not only prudent, but common courtesy to acknowledge that it's not your original idea.
If you are wondering, yes, I am speaking from personal experience. I've noticed a few ideas/quirks/etc. that are unmistakably mine floating about in the fandom, and while I am not the kind of person who will make a scene or call you out about things that trivial, I did feel it was worth mentioning here. A little credit or some sort of minor acknowledgement would be greatly appreciated.
I know I came off as a total bitch just now, but that's just how I feel about things. I don't mean to sound arrogant or pretentious, but I know what annoys me and what doesn't, and I have opinions, popular or unpopular as they may be. No need to sugarcoat it. But I swear I'm a nice person if you get to know me!! And all critiques and constructive criticism are appreciated! Flamers will be dealt with accordingly. (I promise I'm not Bi-Polar lol I just read this over and I laughed. It was like bitchbitchbitchrantrantrant but I promise I'm a nice person! *creepy smile* XD )
I wanted to do this for a while...So here it is! Updated 5/10/11
Everything you could have ever wanted to know about:
1. Sushi*Bomb is a professional procrastinator.
2. Sushi*Bomb is a raging Grammar Nazi.
3. Sushi*Bomb never answers her phone.
4. Sushi*Bomb loves her baby Truffles more than anything in the world. (Truffles is my pooch =3)
5. Sushi*Bomb is a total winter. I love cold weather, which is weird, since I live in South Florida lol
6. Sushi*Bomb is nocturnal.
7. Sushi*Bomb loves asian food.
8. Sushi*Bomb is the drummer for the J-Rock-samas. (Me and my friends' fake ass band lol)
9. Sushi*Bomb has a Mario-mushroom hanging on her rear-view mirror. It's pink and it's name is Shroomie. She's a motherfuckin' boss.
10. Sushi*Bomb is watching Avatar: The Last Airbender (the show of course, not that god forsaken shitfest of a movie by M.Night Dramallama) while typing this!
11. Sushi*Bomb wants to be a water-bender!!
12. Sushi*Bomb's dad used to be a DJ. I think that's were my love of electronic/techno/rave music comes from.
13. Sushi*Bomb always plays the music obnoxiously loud in her car. You can hear the bass down the street. Yeah, I'm one of those people. =3
14. Sushi*Bomb is a terrible driver. But then again, that's only relative to the millions of other terrible-er drivers here in SoFlo. So I guess I'm a very good driver then.
15. Sushi*Bomb's room is stuffed with anime posters, as well as other merchandise.
16. Sushi*Bomb's favorite poster is the awesome fan-art of Fran my sister drew for me in exchange for Pizza (LMAO what a fat ass XD)
17. Sushi*Bomb can't cook to save her life.
18. Sushi*Bomb is a business major.
19. Sushi*Bomb was born on the Pisces - Aries cusp. Water and Fire huh? No wonder I have such a fucked up personality lol
20. Sushi*Bomb was supposed to be born on St. Patrick's Day. Unfortunately, I was a bitch even as a fetus, so I came out exactly one week later. Yeah, my mom still gives me crap about it twenty-one years later. I luv u mom =3
21. Sushi*Bomb works in a Hibachi restaurant.
22. Sushi*Bomb wants an Infiniti G35 coupe sooo badly. Oh the tickets I would rack up.
23. Sushi*Bomb cosplayed Tsubaki from Soul Eater at MetroCon 2010. If you saw me, wassup?
24. Sushi*Bomb despises reality shows. I could care less about the lives of people I don't know, and frankly don't wish to know. Especially celebrities.
25. Sushi*Bomb doesn't really like to play video games.
26. Sushi*Bomb always commandeers the remote.
27. Sushi*Bomb has the most perverted friends ever. Seriously. You will get a contact boner.
28. Sushi*Bomb always doodles in oceanography.
29. Sushi*Bomb loves going for midnight cruises. There's nothing more relaxing then driving around aimlessly with the windows down and just enjoying life.
30. Sushi*Bomb is a fiend for coconut pie. Gimme Gimme Gimme!
31. Sushi*Bomb HATES it when people stand way to close to her. For some reason, whenever I'm standing in a line or something, the person behind me always seems to feel the need to stand like three inches away from me -.- No, my sheer epicness will NOT rub off on you if you stand close. Stop trying.
32. Sushi*Bomb always gets really excited when the mail comes. I'm always expecting money or something cool to show up. But all I get is bills. FML.
33. Sushi*Bomb is secretly a review whore. I love getting love. Even if an author says they aren't...they totally are.
34. Sushi*Bomb gets bored with things very easily. Perhaps I might be ADD to an extent, I get distracted really easily.
35. Sushi*Bomb rarely sticks to deadlines. When I say a week, I mean three weeks. Sorry to mislead you. D:
36. Sushi*Bomb is harder than Rihanna.
37.Sushi*Bomb cannot stay silent during a movie. One of my favorite hobbies is putting on really awful movies on purpose and commentating throughout the whole thing. In fact, this is a hobby I share with both of my sisters and all of my friends. If you ever watch a movie with us, make sure you bring a second pair of pants, because you WILL pee on yourself ROFLing.
38. Sushi*Bomb is terrified of tornadoes.
39. Sushi*Bomb cannot stay still when she sleeps. I'll go to be laying on my back in the middle of my bed, and wake up on the floor with my blanket wrapped around me like a coccoon. It happens lol
40. Sushi*Bomb is not a romantic person. Some people can't function in society without a boy/girlfriend. I prefer being single. I don't need some guy whining after me all the time. I'd tell him to fuck off.
41. Sushi*Bomb tends to talk to herself when writing fanfiction. You do NOT want to see me when I'm in the process of planning a story out. I pace around my room talking and laughing randomly. I look just like Verde when he's talking about science. Psycho.LOL
42. Sushi*Bomb is an impulsive shopper. That probably explains why I'm always broke.
43. Sushi*Bomb can't stand dealing with drunk people.
44. Sushi*Bomb should reeeeally start going to the gym again, buuuut I'd rather stay home and sleep. Maximum laziness achieved.
45. Sushi*Bomb always watches Dragonball Z Kai for some reason, even though I hate it. I guess I'm attracted by the magnetic pull of Vegeta's big ass forehead.
46. Sushi*Bomb was a rich Victorian nobleman in a past life, according to my friend, who did a past-life tarot reading for me.
47. Sushi*Bomb is such a freakin' nerd. I'd rather watch the National Geographic channel than something stupid like MTV. I also love shows about crime investigation and serial killers. I'm pretty morbid like that.
48. Sushi*Bomb loves stormy weather. Thunder and rain is very soothing. But only if I don't have to go out.
49. Sushi*Bomb is agnostic. No offense to people who are religious, but I'm the type of person who needs concrete evidence. I have to see it to believe it, so to speak.
50. Sushi*Bomb is not a very nice person when you first meet her. I tend to be very reserved around people I don't know, so I may come off cold sometimes. But once I warm up to you...you're pretty much stuck with me for life. LOL
51. Sushi*Bomb hates ugly people that have the nerve to make fun of people who are so much more attractive than they are to try to make themselves look cool. Not working honey, sorry. I'm sorry that you'll never be as cool as me, but I'll give you an A for trying. No I won't. =)
52. Sushi*Bomb is officially on the Dubstep bandwagon. Dubstep= Most Badass music EVERRR
53. Sushi*Bomb is too nice for her own good sometimes.
54. Sushi*Bomb HATES being told what to do. Especially by people who have no clue what they're doing and/or talking about. Shut up, please.
55. Sushi*Bomb has always wanted to get flamed. Please don't ask. I know I'm weird, I just wanna know what it's like to get an obnoxious hate comment from some little thirteen year old kid who has never opened a grammar book in his/her/it's life. *Sarcasm* I've seen flames on other people's stories (Not in this fandom though, the people in KHR happen to be really nice) and I would love to get one, JUST so I could rip them a new one. LOL
56. Sushi*Bomb wants to own a weird pet. I have a dog right now, but I've always wanted something exotic...I dunno like a snake, or an octopus. I think they're so cool!
57. Sushi*Bomb is not one to let someone know outright if she doesn't like them. However, if I dislike you, it's usually pretty obvious, even in writing. I can be a bitch even when I'm being nice. Some people just don't have the brainpower to pick up on subtlety.=)
58. Sushi*Bomb speaks english, sarcasm, and profanity. Fluently. (I know this is some kind of icon somewhere, but it's just so appropriate I had to list it.)
59. Sushi*Bomb is usually the person in the group that doesn't get the joke, but laughs anyway.
60. Sushi*Bomb is not good at small talk. I don't care about the weather. Tell me something interesting, or I'll ignore you.
61. Sushi*Bomb is the queen of unpopular opinions.
62. Sushi*Bomb has a severe case of Asthma. And it sucks, because the pollen count is so high this year. D:
63. Sushi*Bomb hates people who claim to be 'Grammar Nazis' but actually have terrible grammar and can't spell worth shit. That REALLY bothers me.
64. Sushi*Bomb is slightly claustrophobic. One of my biggest (yet most irrational, believe me) fears is being trapped in a small tunnel, like in a cave or something, while having an Asthma attack. There is no death I find more terrifying than suffocation. Especially in pitch black darkness, and complete silence.
65. Sushi*Bomb is the one person in a situation who will mouth off even when it's in her best interest NOT to do so. I have problems with people who challenge my authority/ think they have authority over me.
66. Sushi*Bomb really wants to move out of her house. ==
67. Sushi*Bomb can't stand people who don't understand the concept of 'ROLE-PLAYING.' If you're going to role-play a character, I would suggest having a basic understanding of that characters's personality/mannerisms.
68. Sushi*Bomb is vulgarity personified. Sometimes I honestly wonder if I offend anyone with my excessive profanity and overtly sexual humor. I mean, knowing the people that I do, that's honestly the kind of humor I'm used to/ most comfortable with, but I know a lot of people are a little more...respectable. lol
69. Sushi*Bomb gets bored with things way too easily.
70. Sushi*Bomb is the proud recipient of an Associate in Arts Degree in Business Administration. Like a Bossu
I think that's more than anyone cares to know for now. lol I'll add some more when I get bored
OMG THIS IS TOTALLY ME!!!!! XD
You are a Chibi Seme
Most compatible with: Flaming Uke, Badass Uke
What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at, or get .
Unsafe External Link