Author has written 16 stories for Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, CSI, Batman Begins/Dark Knight, Harry Potter, and Sweeney Todd.
The owl will eat all of the bunnies
Am a 35 year old male (b. 1981 hence the numerals in my pen name). Like books, movies and TV, so that's where you will probably see my stories come from.
To those of you who are putting my little brain drabbles in you various favorite story folders, I have one request. While I am pleased that the stories that i banged out have gotten so much attention, please review so that i know what you like about my stories in the hope that i can duplicate it.
ps: if i post a story with the tag complete it means i have no plans to continue it.
pps: However, i am working on some other fic that i hope to post here shortly. Check Back.
ppps: I just realized that two of the stories that i have posted have similar titles. oops.
Characters in Harry Potter that I enjoy bashing:
Note: Quotable by AkaOkamiRyu had added a one-shot in their CSI Greg/Morgan one-shot collection based on a line out of my fic Thoughts, it called Home and it's chapter 4 in the collection. Check it out.
Note 2: To those of you who, when i post a new fic, tell me to get to work on 'Quidditch' i am working on it. However the fact that i am re-writing something that i've already wrote at least in part makes it slow going. To keep my imagination going during those times i work on other stories, the stories that i have been posting in the meantime. I understand that a good number of you want to read what happen in 'Quidditch' and i hope to have a chapter (or more) out for you soon. That doesn't mean that i won't write what i have an idea for, i hope you stick around regardless.
I'm starting to view Rowling as a literary George Lucas in a sense; given that she, either on her website or when giving interviews changes what we 'know' about the universe she created.
HP fanfiction Tropes i Hate
The Top Eleven Things Everyone Should Know About Twilight
1. Werewolves are only immortal as long as they want to be. Yeah. Kind of strange. Apparently it has to do with how often they choose to become wolves. Of course, these are quite strange werewolves who don’t follow the moon.
2. Vampires sparkle in the sun. Really. And no one ever laughs at them when they do this. Then again, they only ever show this to lovestruck teenage girls.
3. In a werewolf/vampire/human threesome, the human has to be in the middle so the freezing vampire and burning werewolf balance each other out. Or something like that.
4. It is not at all creepy to make an unborn baby your soulmate nor is it creepy to raise your soulmate from infancy as its father/brother and then become its lover.
5. Author Stephenie Meyer is apparently a big supporter of the rights of demon babies.
6. Wanting to literally eat your girlfriend is romantic, not deeply disturbing.
7. Jeopardizing a fragile treaty between two very dangerous, deadly groups because you can’t control your hormones is endearing, not painfully stupid.
8. When you’re friends with vampires and werewolves, you no longer are required to care about your human friends and family.
9. . When a guy you have been dating for a few months abruptly leaves and never plans on coming back and you take to cliff diving to hear his voice, you are in no way crazy nor should you look into therapy.
10. You should never, ever let Bella and Edward name anything. Ever.
11. TELLING a group of vampires that want to kill your baby that she is half human will do nothing. Finding someone who claims that they are half-human solves everything. They’ll even kill that vampire that’s out to get you for you.