Poll: Which cullen guy is hotter? Vote Now!
Author has written 7 stories for Twilight.
Hey everyone! krissy here and ive come across fanfiction like a month ago and i fell inlove with it! Im a true TWI-HARD! its my obsession i know everything abotu twilgiht! ive made my own twilight chat story so please check that out. also i will takeing request for other stories so please review my story with request :) thnz a bunch.
like my twilight page on facebook: "isabella swan, i promise to love you every moment forever." ~Edward cullen
(Bellas outfit in "over dose fun")
I am a proud Krisbian! (A girl that is straight, but that would go gay for Kristen Stewart. A girl crush of Kristen.)
But i love Rpattz.
Favorite type of fanfics:
BellaXEdward AH Rated - T-M
BellaXJasper Rated - T-M
BellaXEmmett Rated - T-M
AliceXjasper Rated - T-M
RosalieXEmmett Rated - T-M
JacobXRenesmee AH Rated - T-M
Bella and jacob stories T_T
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Run bitch run!"
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "DAMN!" we messed up!"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl drink the rest of that ! You know we don't waste!"
FRIENDS: Would read ignore this
~When life hands you lemons, throw 'em back and demand Edward (or Jasper lol) ~
~If you think that TWILGHT is the best book known to woman (and man)...copy and paste this to your profile~
~If you have ever stayed up past 2 in the morning reading, copy and paste this on your profile. (More like all night! :D) ~
You know you're obsessed with Twilight when..
1) You have read Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse at least 3 times.
2) You own all above mentioned books.
3) You know that they're totally going to screw up Twilight the Movie, and
4) You have read everything on every page of Stephanie Meyers web site.
5) You have reread a lot of these pages.
6) You read fanfiction about Twilight.
7) You write fanfiction about Twilight.
8) At one point or another, you have had a screenname/username that says
9) You constantly count the days until Breaking Dawn comes out.
10) For a long while after you read Twilight/New Moon, you acted as a
11) If said people have not read Twilight, you insist that they read it,
12) If anyone says something that goes against the statement that Twilight
13) You stand firm by your belief that anyone who says that Twilight is just a crappy, unrealistic love story(and yes, believe it or not, I do know someone who has said this!) should be taken to the edge of a cliff and pushed off.
14) For months after you read it, Twilight was your favorite subject to talk
15) When you found out you would have to wait until August of 2007 for
16) You argue with your friends over which member of the Cullen family you
17) You began reading fanfiction as a desperate attempt to read something
18) No matter how many times you read Twilight or Twilight-related stories,
19) As you read this list, you are smiling and nodding at almost every thing
20) Even though you know it's impossible, you often wish that you were a
21) Vampires are officially your favorite mythical creature ever.
22) Your personal motto is, vampires are cool, not scary.
23) You know that you are not crazy for being obsessed with Twilight; people
24) When you hear that someone read Twilight and didn't like it or thought
26). You literally haunt Stephenie Meyer's website waiting for new information
27). You're driving your parents mad with your crazy countdowns
28). You're keeping track of all the "Breaking Dawn Quotes of the Day" and trying to figure out what they all mean
29). Your home page is Stephenie Meyer's website
30). Your desktop has something to do with the Twilight Series
31). Your screen saver reads "Twilight Movie: November 21"
32). You have both the original New Moon book and the New Moon Special Edition
33). You put your Eclipse poster in plain view so that everyone can see it
34). You can't believe that most people haven't read the books
35). You know all the characters so well that you feel as if you could write your own stories about them
36). You spend most of your day making up "What if...?" questions about all the different plot lines
37). You've actually read the play "Romeo & Juliet" just so you could find out how Jacob would die
38). You know you're addicted, but you don't care
39). You can't help saying, "I can't wait for August 2nd!" while everyone who isn't "in the know" stares at you like you're psyco
40). You're more excited about the release of Eclipse than anything to do with Harry Potter
41). When you found out that Breaking Dawn wasn't coming out until 2008, you have a mental breakdown
42). When you found out about Midnight Sun you had yet another mental breakdown
43.) You ACTUALLY noticed there was no 25.
Lessons Learned in Twilight:
Unsafe External Link