Author has written 21 stories for Twilight, Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch, Vampire Knight, Sugar Sugar Rune, Maid Sama!, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, and Rise of the Guardians.
Everything is currently being put on hold; except the occasional OneShot(s) or random chapters I may get to pull off one way or another. I'm in the middle of a hectic schedule and Uni life is just as busy as it is fun. Hope y'all understand; my passion will always and forever-more lies with the magic of story-writing just as the career I'm pursuing is.
Name: Just call me Lou or Risa... Though a certain friend of mine settled for LouLou...
Age: It's my secret. ;)
Language: English, Malay, Chinese, and I can speak a little Thai (not read Thai, I did said speak...)
My FictionPress account - LouiseRisa
My Wattpad account -
My sister's account on FanFiction - LynnTheWonderful
Twitter, follow only if you want -
My Twilight Blogs/Websites -& (They're zombies; considering I hadn't posted anything in such a loonnngggg time...)
I only write when inspiration strikes... or when I'm bored during class. So... In that case of events, I'm rather unpredictable in terms of updating? @@ Sorry, but undeniably, updates from me will be irregular... Note that you HAVE been warned...
As for reviews, I love hearing what people who read my fics have to say. Honestly, wouldn't you want to know what your readers think about your fic? Words of encouragement, constructive criticisms are definitely welcomed. As for flames, well actually, to be honest, I don't really know how to differentiate them.. =P I am serious. Though I'd prefer people review signed in since if they do so I can reply to their review personally. From what I gather, people who flames like to review without signing in. To those who flames in reviews, can you please sign in first before you write your review? Thanks. =]
And as for replying... It'd have to depend on luck actually; sometimes I'd just read them through whenever I have the time in my hands. Which currently is getting lesser and lesser by the second. I apologize if any of you are offended because I didn't or forgot to reply to your reviews or PMs.
TOP OF MY LIST:
That Is All, For Now - Confessions of a Secret
- KHR. Hopefully the last instalment to the That Is All, For Now stories.
The Kiss of Death
- KHR. Features Fem!Tsuna to be paired with Reborn. I've been obsessing over a mythological creature recently and I just have to write something about it.
Guardian of Mischief: Whispers of Silent Words
- RotG. Supposed to be a secret project; but I thought that just announcing the name should be fine.
If We Were Any Different - Version 3: Oh Brother!
- KHR. Another version in the If We Were Any Different One-shots. (There are around 5 plotlines in total that are planned for this.)
Of Familial Ties
- RotG. This one is going to take a while...
Fragments of Us
- KHR. Some finishing touches is needed, maybe another two or three hundred words? Meh, feeling a little lazy. :P
- Twilight. I'm currently calling the next chapter "Seriously, You Are Kidding Me, Right?"
Rise of the Easter Bunny
- RotG. My take on Bunnymund becoming a guardian. OneShot.
- KHR. One word prompt drabble. Featuring Bel and reader. Technically completed, but I may update randomly.
The Forgotten Symphony
- Sugar Sugar Rune. Retyping the parts I remember while looking for the written notes I jotted down.
Under The Moonlight - When Jane Enters The Picture
- Twilight. Promised LadyJoa de Robinson I'd write it as soon as I can.
For The Love That We Share
- Blue Exorcist. My view on Yuri Egin and Satan.
Drugged, Only By You
- Vampire Knight. My first try on Ruka X Kain.
Flames of Past and Present
- KHR. This is now posted because my sister had been nagging at me... Still need names for my OCs.
I HEREBY SINCERELY ASK YOU, if you're going to adopt any of my stories, please PM me and tell me that you are and give me the link. I'd love to see/read what twist or what kind of fun you're going to add in... ;) And of course to tell potential readers of its existence... :D
Unsafe External Link