Author has written 3 stories for Tsubasa Chronicle, Chronicles of Narnia, and Vampire Knight.
Sara and Kisa: Hey guys thought ya'll would like to get to know us better so here it gos.
where we live: We live in the middle of nowhere Oklahoma and on a farm
Pets: We have 10 horses, a lot of pigs, cows, chickens, and a rooster (Whose going to be tonight's dinner), 3 dogs, and 5 barn cats
Likes: Anikme, books, movies, friends, and our animals, except the rooster
You Say Pink I Say Black
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
You talk to yourself a lot. (Alot meaning all the time...)
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Why do I constantly ask my self random things?')
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean someone's liver?')
After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow,this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You live off of sugar and caffeine (the two greatest things ever discovered!)
FRIENDS: Lend you their umbrella.
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when the guy rejects you
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter.
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll.'
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
'It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas.
She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her.'
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. 'No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there.'
His eyes were so sad while saying this. 'My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: 'I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall.'
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me 'I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me.'
'I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister.'
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. 'Suppose we check
'OK' he said, 'I hope I do have enough.' I added some of my money to his with out him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: 'Thank you God for giving me enough money!'
Then he looked at me and added, 'I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me!''
'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
'My mommy loves white roses.'
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started.
I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message, or
Ways to annoy others on an elevator:
1) Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves. (Kisa: I have done this with my youth group)
4) Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) Meow occasionally. (Sara: Done it)
6) Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) Say -DING at each floor.(Both: Oklahoma! RascalKat: I remember that! :D Both: GET OFF OUR PROFILE!!!!!)
8) Say "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you. (Both: Done it and have had people do it to us)
15) Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.(Kisa: Pretty funny moment)
16) Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones. (Sara: YUP!)
17) Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) Drop a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) Swat at flies that don't exist.
22) Call out "Group hug" then enforce it.
IMPORTANT THINGS MY MOTHER TAUGHT ME! (Sara: Pretty bad if our mother has said all of these huh? Kisa: What a mean mom)
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favourite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
Normal people VS. YuGiOh fans
Normal people: rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast.
YuGiOh fans ; would rather rely on Ishizu for future predictions.
Normal people: say OMG!
YuGiOh fans ; Say oh my RA !
NORMAL PEOPLE: say shut up or i'll tell on you!
YuGiOh fans ; Say shut up or i'll steal seto's checkbook and blame it on you.
Normal people ; Think bad guys are very ugly
YuGiOh fans ; Know a lot better and absolutely love bakura and marik.
Normal people ;when being chased yell HELP ME SOMEBODY!
YuGiOh fans ; when being chased yell HELP ME MARIK.
NORMAL PEOPLE: get nervous/scared during thunderstorms.
YuGiOh fans ; know that their might be a duel between yami yugi and yami bakura , and that some of them might be shirtless.
NORMAL PEOPLE: would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation.
YuGiOh fans ; would go directly to Domino city.
Normal people ; Would be scared when they see people in purple caots chasing them.
YuGiOh fans ; Just know that marik sends his rare hunters to be sure that you are fine.
Nomal people ; Get freaked out when they see scary people on motorcycle's
YuGiOh fans ; Know a lot better and know that it is marik or Valon the badass australian .
Normal people ; Think YugiOh is just a stupid childern's card game
YugiOh fans ; Know a lot better and know that it even was in the egyptian past.
Normal people ; Think little people are stupid.
Yugioh fans : Think that mokuba is way to cute to be stupid.
Normal people ; Would never go to an orphanage
Yugioh fans ; Know better and go a lot to orphanage to check out if there is someone like seto.
Normal people; Think Egypt is stupid
Yugioh fans ; Would go immediately to Egypt , because maybe marik is there!
normal people ; Would never buy to expensive thing because they might become out of money.
Yugioh fans ; Would just kidnap mokuba and force seto to shop with them.
If you like this put this on your profile.
-My mind is like a steel trap- rusty and illegal in 37 states.
-My mind works like lightning...one flash and then it's gone.
-You think I'm crazy? Well, at least I admit it.
-Do not disturb. I’m disturbed enough already.
-The doctor say I have multiple personality disorder. We disagree with that.
-I'm not insane... i just do whatever the voices tell me to.
-I'm not paranoid... WHICH ONE OF MY ENEMIES TOLD YOU THIS!
-Excuse me. Have you seen my sanity? I think I've lost it...
-Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
Only crazy people can understand the brilliance of crazy things. If you are crazy and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile!
Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. copy this into your pro if you would be one of the few people that would answer, "where to begin?"
Rascal: If you knew what was good for you, you wouldn't try to talk to me right now
Sara and Kisa: *Looks at Rascal with fear in eyes*
Rascal: *turns to look at the twins* Now what?
Rascal: So we have proof that Raven likes Beastboy, and that Beastboy likes Raven, we also have proof that Beastboy likes Terra, and that Terra likes Beastboy.
Sara: We also have proof that Raven kills Terra.
Rascal: No we don't
Sara: Says you.
Rascal: Hey Kisa look at what I made.
Kisa: Hey that looks like a real fire, can I touch it?
Rascal: Uh, sure go ahead
Kisa: YAY! *Touches fire* OW IT BURNED ME, I'M SUEING YOU!
Rascal: What, doesn't "Go ahead" count as a warning?
Rascal: *Rereads what Kisa wrote* I don't even understand my own sarcasm
Unsafe External Link