Poll: If I was to give Alexa, from New point of View, a boyfriend, who do you think it should be? Vote Now!
Author has written 15 stories for Star Wars: The Clone Wars, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Hey people, I'm Canadiancloneluver and yes, I am obbessesed with clone troopers. I write mostly about star wars the clone wars but other things may come up. Right now, Hetalia fics are starting to be put up so watch out for those when they come. Anyways, on with the show.
Age: take a guess, a really random wild guess.
Gender: Female, otherwise I'd have to be gay for liking the clones in the way I do.
Where I live: Well, I'm canadian so I guess Canada but that's all I can tell you.
Name: Again, take a guess. You can name me whatever you want, even if it's really stupid.
If anyone would like to look at my drawings, even though they're not the best, I have a profile on Devaintart.com under the name CandianCL. hope you guys look at it! The link's on my homepage so if you can, I'd love for you guys to take a peek!
I write mostly serious styles but I'm trying humour, because according to my friends I have lots of it. Te he. ;)
I may rant here or just say stuff I need to get off me chest. You can ignore them or read them becuase I usually vent by writing. Writing on anger, I know it's wierd but I am wierd. I will accept flames even though I don't like them.
I thought I'd add a list of couples I support:
Anakin/Padme (I don't like Anakin that much and I like to annoy him but I still support the couple)
Obi-Wan/Satine (I don't like Satine's ways of turning the mandolorians to pacifsts but I still support the couple)
Denal/Dusk (We're bringing him back!!! ;D My OC Dusk is his girlfriend)
Koho/Flair (We're bring him back too!!!)
Chopper/Riyo Chuchi (they just seem to fit)
Clone/Almost everyone except other troopers, males, and sepratist. Unless the seperatist quits or turns over.
Alright I'm bored so i'm going to add a list of couples I don't like:
AniSoka (Seriously people! Anakin and Ahsoka are just wrong)
Obi-Wan/Cody (I wasn't a believer in slash, though Hetalia has changed that now. But, Cody belongs with Barris)
Obidala (I'm sorry but Padme is Anakin's not Obi-Wans)
LuxSoka (Ahsoka belongs with Rex not a speratist. That's all I'm going to say on the matter)
Obi-Wan/Ventress (I'm going to quote Aurora Lunar 0Love This0 She's bald!!!! and evil!!!!! and Bald!!!!!!!)
Top 20 SWCW characters
1. Echo (I love him)
2. Fives (I can't decide between him or Echo)
4. Ince (If you don't know who Vere and Ince are I'd suggest reading No Prisoners by Karen Traviss. I'm looking for a way to bring these two back to life)
5.Clan Skirata (It takes to long to name eveyone off and Anakin doesn't want to be bupmed too far down the list.)
As you can see I really love clone troopers. None of the trooper favorites are in that exact order(Vere and Ince are troopers), they're all bunched up in #1 ;) In fact all of them are my favorites, I just don't know all they're names. And yes Anakin is the last, I don't really like him, just annoying him. He kills off far to many troopers.
Hey, I've got a question, do inanimate objects hate people? I'm mean seriously, I'm not just uncordinated, it seems like desks and stairs and doors-even the floor- hate me. I'm always running into stuff, it's just not normal. Well then again, according to some people I'm not normal...
Star wars the clone wars storys:
Healing and Loving is finished!
Chapter 11 for Understanding is up and I'm workin' on chapter 12 cause I know you all just LOVED my cliff hanger. ;D
Wishing for it all has been born and has 5 chapters so far. Such a brain fart on it right now. I know what I wamt to do just not how to get there...
The one-shot The Remembering Quilt is up and done.
A New Point of View has 5 chapters and I'm close to done the next one.
And last but not least, everyones favorite, When did this Happen! I'm in love with this story, despite the fact that I have no plot line ideas. ALLT, please tell me you have something good ready for a plot...
I'm going to rant now. Season 3 for Star Wars: The clone Wars is on and I've been watching it. The first two episodes were awesome because of the clones and I cried when Hevy gave his medal to 99 and when 99 got shot. What's been up with the rest of the episodes?!? None, or barely any clones. It's called the Clone Wars for a reason!! You can't just take them out of the picture. Flip, you can't take them out of the rest of the season, it's just wrong! I'd rather watch clones do nothing all day than watch Anakin or Senators. No offense to those of you who like Anakin. But I mean come on it's like taking Darth Vader out of the movies after revenge of the sith. You can take the stormtroopers out of that 'cause their not all my clone troopers and I don't like evil troopers, but the Clone Wars? Nuh uh, I don't think so. If you've seen season three you know what I mean. If any of you agree or oppose, send me a PM, and I will gladly talk to you about it. I love to talk and will try to convince you of what I think and tell you what my point of view is. Though after that the conversation might go off topic...
Signs You Have an Unhealthy Obsession With Star Wars.
1. You can find all the refrences from the old movies in the new movies and shows.
2. You have ever cussed out a teacher in Mando'a without them knowing.
3. You have planned out ways to kill Jar-Jar (that's not really one but I hate that thing.)
The Real 3. You have punched a Star Trek fan just for liking Star Trek.
4. You have made a Star Wars related shirt. (I've sketched one out, does that count?)
5. You drive your friends crazy with your never ending Star Wars talk and refrences.
6. You can find at least one Star Wars refrence in everyday life. Even if it wasn't meant as a refrence.
7. You have more than one picture or poster of something Star Wars related in your house.
8. You cried when 99 got shot and when Hevy gave 99 his medal. ;_;
9. You do not think of Star Wars as a hobby but as a lifestyle.
10. You have rationalized order 66 just because you love the clones too much to ever have them be the bad-guys.
11. You recieve advice from the characters. (totally happens all the time!)
12. You can think of more than ten ways you are obsessed with Star Wars aren't on this list.
Here's my ten:
1. You love to draw characters out in math class. (so guilty of that one. ;D)
2. You yell at characters when they don't listen to you and when people ask you why you're talking to yourself you tell them to stop interuppting you.
3. You've duct taped commander Cody to a wall cuase he's not cooperating. (Get your shebs back here Cody!!!!!)
4. You've borrowed other Clone Wars OC's becuase they helped you duct tape Cody to the wall. (I still have Heat and Zero. Ha, ha!)
5. People say clones are like droids and you beat the snot out of them. (Done that soo many times)
6. You keep a Clone Wars character encyclopdia with you. (Reference...not.)
7. Karen Traviss is your favorite author ever!!!!!! (totally mine! Republic commandos's all the way!(That, and I absolutely love her writing style.))
8. You rush to the T.V. every time The Clone Wars are on and jump into your "comfy seat" if someones there, their going to get sat on.
9. You know almost every humanoid and near-human in the star wars universe.
10. You pair up every clone you know of with a girlfriend and resurrect any clones who've died. (do it all the time)
Okay, so I have finally wirtten a Hetalia fic! Yay! For my Hetalia sotries, look here for updates about how it's going.
That smirk is back!: A Prussia story with Canada, Germany, and a couple others yet to be added, now up! Whoo!
You an' th' pipsquek there: Ya, I got bored. One of many SuFin stories/oneshots I have laying around...I need to get those up...
In Flanders Fields: Finished! Yay! I have to say, one of my favorite sotries that I've written so far...
It's all in the Past: Three chapters now. The last on involved Italy...next one'll be Japan... I really need some feedback on this one people. Love? Hate? Don't care? I need reviews!
Dance of the Northern Lights: Random oneshot that came from reading about Inuit legends that the Northern Lights were Spirits dancing and listening to Cold as a Russian Winter at the same time... That one needs some feedback too...
Unsafe External Link