Author has written 1 story for Naruto.
Hey xx some random stuff 'bout me xx
I am now a beta reader. I don't know why I became one but I want to make reading easier for everyone so yeah. Message me or something if you need me.
I am currently beta-reading for: Mrs.ClaireMellark. She's pretty amazing :)
Name: Alison (obv look at my username
Live: England! (no, I don't like tea, nor do I eat fish and chips or roast dinner every night (although they are tasty!). I also don't have a posh accent, I don't crook my finger when I drink hot chocolate out of a cup, I don't get angry about football (soccer) because I think it's boring. I'm not a chav/gangster either, even if I do tend to use slang sometimes lol. I don't obsess over history, I'm not very, very fat, I'm not really loud, I like wearing jeans not shorts so much and I don't say Oh My God all the time! Lol, sorry for the rant!)
Fave Books: Harry Potter, Night World, Inkheart, Vampire Diaries, Twilight (yes I like it, no i'm not obsessed), Morganvillle Saga, His Dark Materials (Golden Compass etc), Darren Shan, Diary of a Chav, Georgia Nicolson Seiries, anything by Roald Dahl, Jackqueline Wilson, Enid Blighton, Jane Austin or Cathy Cassidy
Fave Movies: Tranformers, Harry Potter, Twilight Saga, Stardust, Tangled, Underworld, Avatar, Mulan, Shrek, How to Train Your Dragon, The Proposal, Hunger Games,
Fave TV shows: MERLIN!! Vampire Diaries, Bones, NCIS, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Man VS Food, Stargate (all of them), Drop Dead Diva, Raising Hope, Castle. I actually don't like soaps... they bore me. Example: Eastenders, Corrie... Hollyoaks is okay sometimes, but I don't follow it. I watch it randomly when my brother does and I'm in the same room as him.
Fave Anime: Naruto first :) Then Soul Eater (makaxsoul, blackstarxtsubaki or blackstarxpatti, kidxchrona or kidxliz) and Hajime No Ippo too... I just looked for the longest manga on this app on my Ipod and Hajime no Ippo came up so yeah! Death Note
Music: Rise Against, Beatles, Breath Carolina, Akon, Eminem, ELO, The Hoosiers, DJ Fresh, some of Nicki Minaj, David Guetta, The Pretty Reckless, Example, Darwin Deez, Linkin Park, Snoop Dogg (stupid name), the people who wrote Naruto, Zelda and Soul Eater Theme songs, Swedish House Mafia, Pitbull, Chris Brown (too bad he beats women), Cascada, Rolling Stones, Ellie Goulding, Kate Nash, Lady GaGa, Train, Sean Kingston, Pendulum, Pink, Gorillaz, Kesha, Willow Smith, Black Eyed Peas, Skepta, Mumford & Sons, Skillex, Benny Benassi, The Prodigy, MASSIVE ATTACK... wow I like my music. I like random songs of artists too but sometimes I don't like the other bands songs. Example, Let the Bodies Hit the Floor is a good song but I don't like the other songs xx
╔═╦╦══╦══╦╗╔╦══╦══╗╔╗ x ╔╗╔╦══╦═╦╦══╦══╦══╗╔╗
Fave character has gotta be Gaara though :)
Oh and Lee, 'cuz he started with nothing and ended up becoming so strong YOSH! x Okay, I know some of you will cringe, but GaaLee is one of my favourite pairing xx yupp, yaoi fangirl here x But practically never NarutoxSasuke (unless its a really good story) because they are distantly related, and although Naruto is a bit of a tard sometimes, Sasuke doesn't deserve him. Naruto is an Uzumaki and is related to the Senju Clan. Sasuke is an Uchiha, and they are related to the Senju Clan. Do ya get my meaning?
Least liked character: Has to be... Sakura. Cliche I know, not a lot of people really like her. She's just so...
Pathetic (in part 1)
Lovesick- not in the Hinata pining (...stalking but oh well) after Naruto way, the 'omg I would betray my hometown and kill my friends to come with you Sasuke! Don't leave me! *gets knocked out*' kinda way.
Just MEAN- I mean, she treated Lee like crap when he asked her out (yeah, he was a little, enthusiastic, but did she have to be such a biatch?) and she kept on hitting Naruto. Sakura mate, he's a lad, he's gonna do stupid things. You don't need to scream like a banshee and beat him until he's a bloody smear in the ground single every time he's an idiot. If you used that Beating Technique on your enimies instead of Naruto, bandits everywhere would be in fear of you.
There again, I don't mind Sakura being good in fanfiction. But there again, a good Sakura bashing (with an actual plot line) always peaks my interest.
I'm sorry, but Sasuke comes close second too *runs from fangirls*
Sorry for the rant... OMG I just ranted about an Anime. I need my head inspecting.
1. Who are/is your favorite Naruto character(s)? Hinata, Lee, Gai, Tenten, Naruto, Kisame, Gaara, Itachi, Temari, Shikamaru, Tobi and Jiraiya
2. What is/are your favorite pairing(s)? SasuNaru, GaaLee, NaruHina, LeeAyame, KonanPein, SakuSasu, TemShika, TenNeji
3. Are you a Naruto yaoi or hentai fan? I like both to be honest, slightly leaning toward yaoi though.
4. Ever cosplayed Naruto characters? Nope
5. List your collection of Naruto junk and merchandise, if any: Well I have a few of the manga novels... does that count?
6. Have you ever felt that you were destined to be with a Naruto character? I don't think so...
7. NaruHina or KibaHina? NaruHina.
8. SasuSaku or SasuNaru? SasuNaru
9. Which team is your favorite? Team 7 or Team Gai?. Gai FTW!
10. Do you support the obito theory? (Tobi=Obito) No, he is Madara Uchiha.
11. Do you support the 'Yondaime is Naruto's father' theory? Yes.
12. Your favorite Akatsuki member? Itachi or Konan I can't decide...
13. Are you Pro-Sasuke or Anti-Sasuke? Anti-Sasuke unless it's a really good fanfic.
14. Have you seen all Naruto episodes so far (including Shippuden and fillers)? I've seen all of Naruto and the stupid fillers, haven't quite seen every episode of Shippuden yet.
15. Do you believe Naruto has ADD? Maybe a little, I'm thinking more Autism because once he focus' on something he really focus' on it.
16. Sub or dub? Dub... Don't kill me!
17. Pro-Sakura or Anti-Sakura? Anti... I have a very sad rant on this profile dedicated to her.
18. Tobi = Annoying or funny? Funny XD
19. Do you even know who Tobi is? Yosh.
20. Gai = Sexy beast or Ugly nerd? Sexual BEAST!
21. Which character would be the best cross dresser? Neji
22. Rock Lee = Weird or Awesome? Awesomeness!
23. Which character would be best OOC? Who and how? Lee, when he's a athletic nerd or maybe Gaara when he's a highschool social outcast or bully.
24. Do you like Naruto fanfics? Clearly!
25. Do you write Naruto fanfics? I've only published one but I'm writing a few others in my spare time!
26. Do you like lemons? Yes, but I don't just read stories for the lemons.
27. Do your parents know about the Naruto characters? Not really, they know I write fanfiction about it though.
28. Have you watched the Naruto Abridged Series? Hell Yeah! Both of them actually.
29. Have you seen The Naruto Ultimate Fanflashes? Many times over, I've favourited them on YouTube.
30. Have you ever gotten someone else hooked on Naruto? Nope, I don't really talk much about it, I write about it!
31 Have you ever been drawing Naruto in school and has someone recognized it? I'm not that good at drawing animes. I'm more a stick figure kind of person.
32. Have you ever been in class drawing Naruto and the teacher came up to you and said 'WTF is this?' No, but I know my English teacher loves Anime and knows what Naruto is. How cool is that?!
33. Has Naruto affected your school life and grades? I stayed up all night to read fanfics.. But I'm pretty good in school so not really. In fact I swear my English is getting better because I write and my editing skills too because I can always pick out the spelling mistakes in other peoples fanfiction (although my own is no where near perfect!)
34. Are you broke thanks to Naruto? Well I did spend the last of my WaterStones voucher on some Naruto manga, but not really.
35. Do you want to read Icha Icha Paradise? Maaaybe ;)
36. Do you support the 'Yondaime is the Akatsuki Leader' theory? No...
37. Do you draw Naruto fanart? If so, count how many there are in your gallery. I don't draw.
38. Is Sasuke still sexy in his second stage of the cursed seal? Well, as a YouTuber once said 'he looks like a failed transvestite'.
39. Do you have a Naruto OC? Yes, and I will be inserting her into TSP soon.
40. Looking back at some of your answers, do you think Naruto has taken over your life? He's taken up my imagination, some of my sleep and quite a lot of my writing time, but not really!
I don't have a problem starting stories, I just can't think of a middle part... :( Or a good ending... xx
Status: Writing Twisted Yet Still Pure, or as it's called now, The Secret Prodigy :) Thinking of more Hinata based stories and i've already come up with idea's for 5 more! ILV my brain, but when I want to get to sleep it does get annoying when ideas for awesome stories come into my head at 2 in the morning :p xx For anyone reading TSP, I'm sorry about my updating habits, but I'm quite a busy person.
If you want to learn Japenese copy/paste this into your profile.
98 percent of teenagers smoke or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who haven't, copy and paste this into your profile.
Ninety-five percent of teenagers are concerned about being popular. If you are one of the five percent who aren’t, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list: Queen S of Randomness 016, Queen B of Randomness 016, AnimieKittyCaffe, The Gypsy Pirate Queen, That Bloody Demon, The Astrology Nerd, Shadow929, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Yavie Aelienal, Hyperactively Bored, Spymaster E, Shanny-Boo, Gem W, Brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, Bara-Minomoto, Em Quagmire, Buffy The Mary-Sue Slayer, Random Little Writer, SamanthaFantasyFan, The-Good-Die-Alone, Daughter of a Renegade, Whistlesong of Icefang, Frost Fire, Tsukihime nee, KoreanGal5, Silverfox37, xAliPiex,
Who Am I?
-PrettyFanGirl, Truth Be Told 13, DEFiiANCE, torchwoodfanx3, Secret Memory, Faith, Sam, Witchy Rain Girl, Danforth'sChild, DeadPoet0712, Mam'zelleCombeferre, oLabyrintho~, ElizabethSnow17, Mindcaster15, The Hunter of Artemis, KoreanGal5, Silverfox37, xAliPiex,
If you love anime, copy this into your profile.
You've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever reread any fanfictions just because you liked them so much, copy this onto your profile.
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think being unique is way better than being cool, copy this into your profile.
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be the 8 percent that would be laughing your head off! (if I were American... I'm British so we have Hollister instead really:) )
If you are English and live in Britain, paste this onto your profile.
If you have blue eyes paste this onto your profile.
10 BEST THINGS ABOUT BEING A GIRL
10. We can wear guy clothes, but if they wear ours they get funny looks
9. At least one girl always survives in horror movies
8. We can put cotton between our toes and paint our nails without feeling the least bit silly
7. Our magazines have horiscopes
6. Girls with guy first names like Taylor sound cool, but it doesn't work the other way around
5. Our friends don't say "hi" by punching us in the arm
4. Yes PMS sucks, but at least we have an excuse to lay around eating chocolate once a month
3. Make-up covers any imperfections we may have
2. If we flirt with a cop, we can get out of a speeding ticket
1. Girl Talk... you know, the way we all just understand each other without having to explain a thing
Awesome things about girls continued...
1.We got off the Titanic first
2. We get to flirt with systems support men who always return our calls, and are nice to us when we blow up our computers. (Dedicated to my mum, who is forever blowing up PC's at her work)
3. Our boyfriend's clothes make us look elfin & gorgeous. Guys look like complete idiots in ours.
4. We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers. (then again, fangirls... *shudder*)
5. We can cry and get off speeding fines.
6. We've never lusted after a cartoon character or the central female figure in a computer game.
7. Taxis stop for us.
8. Men die earlier, so we get to cash in on the life insurance.
9. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing. (I cannot honestly say this applies to me, I can't dance)
10. Free drinks, Free dinners, Free movies ... (you get the point).
11. We can hug our friends without wondering if she thinks we're gay.
12. We can hug our friends without wondering if WE'RE gay.
13. New lipstick gives us a whole new lease on life.
14. It's possible to live our whole lives without ever taking a group shower.
15. We don't have to fart to amuse ourselves.
16. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.
17. We can congratulate our team-mate without ever touching her butt.
18. If we have a zit, we know how to conceal it.
19. We never have to reach down every so often to make sure our privates are still there.
20. If we're dumb, some people will find it cute.
21. We don't have to memorize Caddyshack or Fletch to fit in.
22. We have the ability to dress ourselves.
23. We can talk to people of the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.
24. If we marry someone 20 years younger, we're aware that we look like an idiot.
25. Our friends won't think we're weird if we ask whether there's spinach in our teeth.
26. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.
27. We'll never regret piercing our ears.
28. We can fully assess a person just by looking at their shoes.
29. We know which glass was ours by the lipstick mark.
Female Pick Up Lines, if you have one, add it!
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Have I seen you someplace before.
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: So how do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body's like a temple.
Man: I would go to the ends of the earth for you.
Man: If I saw you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put u and I together. (OMG THAT IS THE OLDEST AND LAMEST LINE EVER!)
Man: I'd do anything for you.
Man: You eyes are the most beautiful shade of... (insert color here)
Man: My eyes aren't black.
Man: You truly are something.
Man: Come on, what do you see when you look at me?
Just Lol xx
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE
2. My mother taught me RELIGION
3. My mother taught me TIME TRAVEL
4. My mother taught me LOGIC
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT
7. My mother taught me IRONY
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS
9. My mother taught me CONTORTIONISM
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA
11. My mother taught me WEATHER
12. My mother taught me HYPOCRISY
13. My mother taught me THE CIRCLE OF LIFE
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION
15. My mother taught me: ENVY
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION
17. My mother taught me: RECEIVING
18. My mother taught me: MEDICAL SCIENCE
19. My mother taught me: ESP
20. My mother taught me: HUMOR
21. My mother taught me: HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT
22.My Mother taught me: Genetics
23. My Mother taught me about my Roots
24. My Mother taught me Wisdom
25. My mother taught me about Justice
Oh yeah, one bit of advice: If you want sleep, do NOT watch Paranormal Activity 2 at anytime. It was the first horror movie I watched. Scarred for life. It's messed up. Honest. xx