Author has written 12 stories for Soul Eater, Hetalia - Axis Powers, and Magi/マギ.
HEYHEYHEY ABOUT TIME I JOINED THIS SITE! Glad to finally be here, everybody! I guess this is the part where I talk about myself...or something.
I am a pallid, wimpy suburbanite who is afraid of severe weather, getting sweaty, and soggy bread. I recently graduated from high school and will be attending the University of Chicago next year in spite of the fact that I still sleep with three plushies and have no idea how to go about adulthood. Ultimately, my goal is to make a living off writing novels. I have been developing one story for nearly three years, and I hope that it will turn out to be the first oneI publish traditionally. (This is part of the reason why I've been distracted from fan fiction.) In lieu of being a novelist, however, I have also been planning on majoring in either Biology or Anthropology. I would love to travel and/or work with animals when I'm older.
Outside school and writing, I love to play sports, particularly soccer and lacrosse. I also used to swim and LOL JUST KIDDING I AM SO UNATHLETIC. In actuality, I still like to do somewhat artsy things. I'm not very good at drawing or design, but I do enjoy crafts like making cards for people. I also enjoy watching anime, reading, volunteering at the local animal shelter, and being with family.
...But mostly I just dick around on Tumblr.
Current fandoms I am involved in/may post fanfic for at some point: Magi, Hetalia, Disney/Frozen, Horimiya
Here's more stuff you don't need or want to know about me!
Ten Useless Facts About Me:
1. I actually do have a certificate stating that I am royalty in the nation of Sealand.
2. I memorized the Animaniacs' state capitols song in one day.
3. I have taken four years of Ancient Greek in high school.
4. I have never been stung by a bee.
5. When I was four, someone asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up, and I responded, "A big blue fish."
6. Also about Ancient Greek: In that class, I learned how to say, "I want to have sex with you" in Greek before I learned how to count to ten.
7. I went through a phase during which I attempted to carve animals out of bars of soap.
8. I have worn glasses since I was in second grade.
9. I like to chew on rubber bracelets (you know, the Livestrong kind?).
10. Achmed the Dead Terrorist is my ringtone.
My Top Ten Favorite Films:
1. What's Up, Doc?
2. Moonrise Kingdom
4. Murder by Death
6. The Hunchback of Notre Dame
7. My Fair Lady
8. Lilies of the Field
9. Finding Nemo
10. Dead Poets' Society
My Top 10 Favorite Fiction Novels
1. The 13 1/2 Lives of Captain Bluebear by Walter Moers
2. Life of Pi by Yann Martel
3. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J. K. Rowling
4. Love, Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli
5. The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne
6. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
7. The Orchids and Gumbo Poker Club by Alice Alfonzi
8. The Wright Three by Blue Balliett
9. Kildee House by Rutherford Montgomery
10. The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult