Copy and paste this into your profile if when you were young...
There were only 150 Pokemon.
Things to do in a shop when you are bored.
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy this into your profile.
92 percent of all teenage population would die if Abercrombie and Fitch and Simon Cowel told them it was uncool to breathe. If you in the other 8 percent taht would be laughing your arse off now the copy and paste this into your profile.
You call me a bitch, bitches are female dogs, dogs bark, bark is on trees, trees are in nature which is beautiful. I know that I'm beautiful but there's no need to point it out you know.
Parents spend the first years of our lives teaching us to walk and talk and the rest telling us to sit down and shut up.
It's always the last place you look. Well of course it is! You're not guna keep looking once you've found the damn think are you?
I don't suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it. (Shiro agrees with me)
You know you live in 2010 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they dont have a screenname or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did
If you think ICHIGO and HIS HOLLOW are the hottest things since the sun, copy and paste this into your profile
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you ran up a "Down" escalator, copy this into your profile
If you're against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bear beating, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery etc.) then copy this into your profile!
If you sometimes talk to yourself copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
Paste this in your profile if you have ever seen a ghost or something supernatural.
If you want to learn Japanese, copy/paste this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writitng or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
"If the opposite of Pro is Con then the opposite of Progress is Congress" - random thought.
Unsafe External Link