Author has written 1 story for Fruits Basket, and Ouran High School Host Club.
Although I'm pretty much on an indefinite hiatus here on Fanfiction, I've been making and posting some work of mine over at Fictionpress. My username there is fromtherockinthesea and no, not the same fromtherockinthesea here on Fanfiction. I know cuz I tried to change my username to it here but it's already been taken. :'( Sad...anyway! If you're bored and have some free time, please check it out!
And don't worry, I'm fixing my fanfics as well, but for some reason they're harder to write than writing depressing poems about my life. O.O How strange...
...I really have no excuse anymore. I can't seem to find time to update these days, and I'm just making it worse for myself by procrastinating with my work. Did I mention I'm in college now? Damn, how time flies...I'm on a hiatus for now. When will it end? Even I don't know. I worked on SCAOHSHC during winter break but not much since I went away for vacation. I...I really don't know anymore. Please excuse my stupidity. I'll update whenever I can, and hopefully post up my other stories as well. :/
I am really, really sorry for not updating for such a long time. I have no excuses worth mentioning. High school was just a busy but short time, and now I'm getting ready for college--in fact, I'm taking my English and math placement test tomorrow. Not only will I now be busy with college, but my laptop that held all my fanfics finally crashed. I say "finally" because it was a laptop given to us students by the school, and everyone knows those laptops are generic. So yeah, my stories are gone. D': And just when I had rewritten a bunch of chapters too...I'll rewrite them as soon as I can. Though, I must warn you, I am currently obsessed with gaming online (Call of Duty, Left 4 Dead, Fights of Characters, etc.), so I may end up procrastinating more than usual. Honto ni gomen nasai!!! (I'm very, very sorry!!!) That's all for now though. I hope you still stick with my story though, even though I probably have no right to ask you guys to stay with me anymore...D'x
Hey people! Sorry if I haven't been updating for a super long time, but I'm way too caught up with school. I've procrastinated a lot during the breaks that have already passed, and I'm going to try my best to get some progress done during Christmas Break. I have some one-shots stuck in my head, so I might make those first before continuing on the stories I have now--I can't think well with all the ideas running around up there. -_-''' So yeah, I'll try to work on that.
DOES ANYBODY KNOW THIS STORY THAT I'M LOOKING FOR?!?!?!?!?! It's a Harry Potter fanfic that takes place during the Marauder's time. Transparent apparitions from the future has been appearing around Hogwarts, and they're mostly Harry, Hermione, and Ron. The people in Hogwarts can see and hear them, but the apparitions themselves act like how they regularly act in their own time and can't see, hear, or feel anybody in the Marauder's time. At some point, I think Harry's apparition fell out of a tower, James saw him and jumped down, tried to grab him, and suddenly Harry was in the past...I read the story before, but I forgot to add it as my Favorite and I really want to read it again...I just can't remember the title and have tried my best to look for it with the Search bar here on FanFiction...a little help here? Pleeeaaase??? D:
Real name: ...I'll reveal it one day
Gender: woman *snorts unworkable at the thought of being called a "woman"*
FictionPress Account: fromtherockinthesea
Other info: I'm a big procrastinator on things that MUST be done immediately, but I can do nonsense and stupid things quite quickly...and yeah, I know that's stupid as heck, but oh well. :/
Fav manga/anime: Way too many to mention, but I'm starting to really fall in love with shoujo manga. XD They're just so cute!
I'm still working on my story, "Second Chance at Ouran High School". I am a VERY. BIG. PROCRASTINATOR. I'm not even going to lie man, I swear. I have way too many writer's block (two words that I occassionally forget and replace with "brain fart"), but I will try my best to continue it.
Also, I have other stories popping up in my mind, but I'm trying to think them out or else they'll just be plot bunnies. This is what I have so far (kind of):
1. Destinies Entwined - Inuyasha fanfic, AU (present-day era) - The demons and humans of the town of Feudalera (if you have a better name than this unoriginal one, please tell me!) have always hated each other with a passion. With the priests, priestesses, monks, and demon-slayers at the Higurashi shrine, which blocks the entrance of the forest from the rest of the town, all living there in order to kill any demons nearby, and with the demons all trying to retaliate, it's no wonder why this so-called war has continued for so long. The only one who thinks differently is a certain Kagome Higurashi, who is about to have a big party to celebrate her 16th birthday. What would happen if a couple of demons (particularly a wolf, dog, fox, and maybe even a few others!) bring their hanyou "friend" to crash the party in order to cheer him up, since he just lost his girlfriend to an evil spider-demon bastard? What would happen if the hanyou (come on, you know who I'm talking about!) and Kagome meet? There will be a lot of things going on in this story (hopefully) because I'm trying to challenge myself and use nearly all the "Inuyasha" characters I know! If I ever do put up this story, please read and review!
2. Spirited Away - Like Mother, Like Daughter - Spirited Away fanfic -Chihiro has passed away, and she left behind a few things. She left her house, her personal belongings, and...her daughter, Sen, who is willing to do anything to see her mother again, even if it meant to go searching for a place she knew couldn't possibly exist..."My heart will always be in the Spirit World", her mother had once told her. But there can't possibly be a Spirit World...can there? Okay, this summary might've sucked and was a LOT shorter than the one above, but I'm really working hard on this particular story. I guess it's actually pretty difficult working with an OC...
3. Just Move On - The Twilight Saga: Eclipse fanfic (one-shot) -As much as he didn't want to say it, he was panicking. She hadn't shown up at their meeting place. He knew that he was supposed to leave if this happened, but he couldn't help it. He had to look for her, just to make sure...whether she ran away with her lover, Diego, or if she and the rest of their so-called clan lost against the yellow-eyes...He had to know what happened to her. After all, Bree Tanner was the only person who stuck around him, "Freaky Fred". That made them friends...didn't it? Another short summary, but this is a one-shot after all. And I only made this story to tell my POV of what might've happened to Fred...I mean, seriously, what HAPPENED to him?! DX
4. (Untitled) - Harry Potter/Daughter of the Forest fanfic (cross-over) - I'm still thinking of this. "Daughter of the Forest" is a story about seven siblings, six boys and one girl (like the Weasley's!). The boys are cursed into swans by their evil step-mother, and only their little sister can turn them back to normal. I won't say much about it (read it yourself, it's an awesome story!--but I would recommend it for teens or anyone older because of some mature things...), but I'm basically thinking of using HP characters in the DotF story...still thinking how it's going to work though because I can already see the sequel...even if I haven't made the prequel yet! XD
5. To Fall Into The Sky - Fruits Basket fanfic - Still thinking just how I'm going to do this one. :C
6. Lightening the Rain - Inuyasha fanfic - She knew what to say the mom"Kosame," she whispered to the little bundle in her arms. "Your name will be Kosame." That's honestly all I have for now. :C
7. We're Here - Fairy Tail fanfic (one-shot) - I'm not even going to bother with a summary because I haven't planned it clearly yet. Just know that it's a fic about Wendy and her first week as a Fairy Tail member.
That's all I got so far! I hope to put these up soon if I can, and I'll try to think of more along the way, even if they're one-shots! Please help me along the way, I'd be really grateful! XD