Author has written 1 story for Fruits Basket, and Ouran High School Host Club.
*PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS furuba-suzume BUT I CHANGED MY NAME JUST SO YOU KNOW*
Twitter account: @Hi_C_King
Wattpad account: Hi_C_King
September 23rd, 2017
I'm seriously not really active here anymore. Not only am I more active on Wattpad, but I am back in college right now. Life busier now more than ever. I probably won't be writing any time soon but I'll just keep reading the stories I'm currently following. I have plots written down below that I don't think I'll ever write. If anyone wants to give them a try, feel free to do so. Please send me a link to your story though; I'd be very interested in reading it.
Some works that I have thought of but never got around to actually writing it after all these years:
1. Destinies Entwined - Inuyasha fanfic, AU (present-day era) - The demons and humans of the town of Feudalera (if you have a better name than this unoriginal one, please tell me!) have always hated each other with a passion. With the priests, priestesses, monks, and demon-slayers at the Higurashi shrine, which blocks the entrance of the forest from the rest of the town, all living there in order to kill any demons nearby, and with the demons all trying to retaliate, it's no wonder why this so-called war has continued for so long. The only one who thinks differently is a certain Kagome Higurashi, who is about to have a big party to celebrate her 16th birthday. What would happen if a couple of demons (particularly a wolf, dog, fox, and maybe even a few others!) bring their hanyou "friend" to crash the party in order to cheer him up, since he just lost his girlfriend to an evil spider-demon bastard? What would happen if the hanyou (come on, you know who I'm talking about!) and Kagome meet? There will be a lot of things going on in this story (hopefully) because I'm trying to challenge myself and use nearly all the "Inuyasha" characters I know! If I ever do put up this story, please read and review!
2. Spirited Away - Like Mother, Like Daughter - Spirited Away fanfic -Chihiro has passed away, and she left behind a few things. She left her house, her personal belongings, and...her daughter, Sen, who is willing to do anything to see her mother again, even if it meant to go searching for a place she knew couldn't possibly exist..."My heart will always be in the Spirit World", her mother had once told her. But there can't possibly be a Spirit World...can there? Okay, this summary might've sucked and was a LOT shorter than the one above, but I'm really working hard on this particular story. I guess it's actually pretty difficult working with an OC...
3. Just Move On - The Twilight Saga: Eclipse fanfic (one-shot) -As much as he didn't want to say it, he was panicking. She hadn't shown up at their meeting place. He knew that he was supposed to leave if this happened, but he couldn't help it. He had to look for her, just to make sure...whether she ran away with her lover, Diego, or if she and the rest of their so-called clan lost against the yellow-eyes...He had to know what happened to her. After all, Bree Tanner was the only person who stuck around him, "Freaky Fred". That made them friends...didn't it? Another short summary, but this is a one-shot after all. And I only made this story to tell my POV of what might've happened to Fred...I mean, seriously, what HAPPENED to him?! DX
4. (Untitled) - Harry Potter/Daughter of the Forest fanfic (cross-over) - I'm still thinking of this. "Daughter of the Forest" is a story about seven siblings, six boys and one girl (like the Weasley's!). The boys are cursed into swans by their evil step-mother, and only their little sister can turn them back to normal. I won't say much about it (read it yourself, it's an awesome story!--but I would recommend it for teens or anyone older because of some mature things...), but I'm basically thinking of using HP characters in the DotF story...still thinking how it's going to work though because I can already see the sequel...even if I haven't made the prequel yet! XD
5. To Fall Into The Sky - Fruits Basket fanfic - Still thinking just how I'm going to do this one. :C
6. Lightening the Rain - Inuyasha fanfic - "Kosame," she whispered to the little bundle in her arms. "Your name will be Kosame." That's honestly all I have for now. :C
7. We're Here - Fairy Tail fanfic (one-shot) - I'm not even going to bother with a summary because I haven't planned it clearly yet. Just know that it's a fic about Wendy and her first week as a Fairy Tail member.