Author has written 2 stories for Hunger Games.
I'm a 'Hunger Gamer' and am proud to say I knew about the books way before the movie came out. Oh, I'm a total clato shipper, as said contless times in my stories With that said, if, like me, you ship clato and want to watch an awesome clato video that makes you cry, go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4cCpdpShGg
Favorite 3 Hunger Games pairings:
CatoxClove = Clato
GalexJohanna = Jole
PeetaxKatniss = Keeta
Favorite 3 female Hunger Games characters:
Foxface, or as revealed in the film, Finch.
Favorite 3 male Hunger Games characters:
3 Least Favorite Hunger Games characters:
the girl from 8 who lit the fire (aka stupid pants) XD
Time for the FUN STUFF:
Copy and paste this to your profile if you are against stereotyping
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Run bitch run!"
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "DAMN!" we messed up!"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl drink the rest of that ! You know we don't waste!"
FRIENDS: Would read ignore this
When life hands you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.
When life hands you lemons, throw 'em back and demand Edward (or Jasper lol)
If you think that THE HUNGER GAMES is the best series known to woman (and man) copy and paste this to your profile.
If you try to control your thoughts because Edward might hear them, copy and paste to your profile.
If you are a walking, talking THG series encyclopedia and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have spent a whole day reading a book, without any food, copy and paste this to your profile.
You know your addiction to HUNGER GAMES is getting dangerous when you've added "Cato" to your computer's dictionary. If you have done just that, copy this into your profile.
If you have so many dreams about the Hunger Games that you have lost count, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever burst out laughing about something in a book, and people look at you weird, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have a tendency to talk/sing to yourself copy and paste this to your profile.
Have you ever tried having a thumb war with yourself?? I have. (I found that I'm a very tough opponent.) If you have just tried having a thumb war with yourself, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you find Spongebob funny SOMETIMES, but most of the time he is SO annoying you want to throw the TV out the window, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you absolutely are TERRIFIED of spiders, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever pulled on a door that said push, or vise versa, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever stayed up past 2 in the morning reading, copy and paste this on your profile. (More like all night! :D)
If random songs pop into your head for no apparent reason, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fan fictions, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think that Writer's Block blows, copy and paste this to your profile.
Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
People say that I'm weird, but I think that weird is strange, and strange is odd, and odd is different, and different is unique, and everyone is unique, so unique is normal, so therefore I am normal. If the same is true for you, copy this onto your profile!
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this to your profile.
If you've walked under something that was about two feet above your head and ducked anyway copy and paste this to your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile then realized it had nothing to do with you, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are reading this line, copy and paste it in your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are not sure if you find these 'copy and paste things' annoying or if you love them, copy and paste this on your profile.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
If You Live In America, you post this
Why America has some Issues (Yes I live there, but tough. These are clever)
1. Only in America...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
2. Only in America...are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America...do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
4. Only in America...do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
5. Only in America...do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
6. Only in America...do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
7. Only in America...do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
8. Only in America...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
9. Only in America...do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'
10. Only in America...do they have drive-up ATM's with Braille lettering.
7 Reasons Not to Mess with Children (small children)
A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales.
A Kindergarten teacher was observing her classroom of children while they were drawing. She would occasionally walk around to see each child's work.
A Sunday school teacher was discussing the Ten Commandments with her five and six year olds.
One day a little girl was sitting and watching her mother do the dishes at the kitchen sink. She suddenly noticed that her mother had several strands of white hair sticking out in contrast on her brunette head.
The children had all been photographed, and the teacher was trying to persuade them each to buy a copy of the group picture.
A teacher was giving a lesson on the circulation of the blood. Trying to make the matter clearer, she said, "Now, class, if I stood on my head, the blood, as you know, would run into it, and I would turn red in the face."
The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic elementary school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. The nun made a note, and posted on the apple tray:
One day a girl walked up to her boyfriend and asked him these questions:
"Do I ever cross you mind?"
He answered no to all of the questions. Then the girl asked;
"Chose; me, or you life?"
He answered with the latter. Heart-broken, she stormed away. Her boyfriend followed and said;
"You don't cross my mind because you are always on my mind,
I don't just like you, I love you,
I don't want you because I need you,
I wouldn't cry if you left, I would die,
I wouldn't live for you, I would die for you,
The reason I'm not willing to do anything is because I would do everything for you.
And finally, you are my life."
19 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART/BIG ASDA/ SAMS
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
" 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
"Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously, loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
"NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
17. If you get caught, run as fast as you can, grab whatever clothes you can fit in, and put them on, run to the café and pretend to be in line/reading at the table. See if the person runs past you.
18. Bring a friend, have one of you get in a cart, have the other one push, and grab random items off shelves, putting them in your cart and then go up to the cash register and have the one pushing say “How much is this person?” See how they react.
19. Walk around the store pointing to people with your fingers forming a gun and yell “Bang!” When they turn to see you.
Repost this is you laughed... or are planning to do any of these things
Name your top 12 Hunger Games characters in no particular order
1) Have you ever read a six/eleven fanfic before?
Oh yeah, tons, I've even written one!
2) Do you think four is hot? How hot?
Umm, no! GROSS!
3) What would happen if twelve got eight pregnant?
Well, Annie couldn't get Finnik pregnant, but he could her, in fact, he does. So I guess it would be really sweet? IDK...
4) Do you recall any fics about nine?
A whole bunch. This really good one, I forgot what it was called, but I think it was about how she planned her death.
5) Would two and six make a good couple?
Erm. I don't do slash. So no, not at frikin' all.
6) Five/Nine or five/ten?
Coinxfoxface or coinxmags? five ten probably 'cause they're closest to the same age, I think.
8) Make up a summary of a three/ten fanfic.
Mags and Rue... okay...
When Mags saw Rue for the first time, she immediately felt a protection over the little girl, like nothing she had ever felt before. Was this what a mother felt like after having her first child? Mags would never know, she only knew about the need to protect her.
9) Is there any such thing as one/eight fluff?
Maybe a friendship fluff. But I haven't come across it...
10) Suggest a title for a seven/twelve hurt/comfort fic
The Cry of Insanity
Oh hey, that's good! Nobody steal that!
12) Does anyone on your friends list read three?
Friends list? Anyway, yeah I'm sure they do, it's a pretty easy topic.
13) Does anyone on your friends list draw or write eleven?
I don't know how artistic any of them are, except my mom, she's pretty good, but she doesn't like THG. But I would.
14) Would anyone on your friends list write two/four/five?
Katniss, Snow, Coin. Hmmmm. I don't think so, but it does have potential.
15) What might ten scream at a great moment of passion?
Er, "Finnik! Go... NOW!"
16)If you wrote a song fic about eight, what song would you use?
Riot by paramore.
17) If you wrote a one/six/twelve fic, what would the warning be?
WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!: This story a lot of random stuff that makes absolutely no since whatsoever. Read with precaution if you admire sanity.
18) What would be a good pick up line for ten to use on two?
Hey sweet cheeks, I let you live, what about returning the favor?
Okay, that was bad. But you asked.
Unsafe External Link