Well now... How to begin?
I'd love to beta for someone but first I need to start/finish writing my own stories first so I don't get sidetracked or anything, and then I might become a beta :D
A Few Awesome Sayings:
1. The dumber people think you are, the more surprised they are when you kill them!
2. Giving up doesn't always mean you're weak. Sometimes it just means you're strong enough to let go.
3. I swear to drunk I'm not God!
4. Live like there's no tomorrow!
5. Live your life crazy, and love every second of it.
6. I love my crazy, goofy, stupid, gorgeous, wierd, lame, socially challenged friends!
7. "I shall call him Squishy, and he shall be mine, and he shall be my Squishy."
8. I went to pick you a flower, but it was a Venus Fly Trap and it bit my head, so I killed it and got you this piece of Grass instead.
9. If you're random and you know it, clap your hands! (*clap* *clap*)
10. Rawr That means 'I love you' in dinosaur.
11. Mummy/Mommy says that I'm special :D
12. One day your prince will come. Mine just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions :3
13. Here's the plan: We go in; I start hitting people in the face, see where it takes us.
14. Pride is destroyed by one's insistence that he possess it.
15. If you can't dazzle the world with your Knowledge, baffle them with Random Logic!
16. Your stupidity broke my brain (@_@)
17. "I'm gonna go touch the butt!" (Err.. I think you mean 'boat xD)
18. Being shy is not weak, being shy is unique!
19. It's the way you make me laugh when I don't even want to smile.
20. So, we're a little crazy.. but that's just how we roll!
21. Be random, laugh, live, love, and enjoy life as it comes. Even the bad.
22. Life is about change. Sometimes it's painful. Sometimes it's beautiful. Most of the time... it's both
23. Yeah, I'm a loser. But I'm the coolest loser you'll ever meet!
24. Don't hit kids. ..No seriously! They have guns now! (O_O;)
25. If you're not careful, time you never knew you had will slip through your fingers and be lost to you forever.
Two Irishman Meet a Suisse Tourist
A Swiss man, on holiday in Dublin, needed directions. He was standing outside Davy Byrne's pub when he saw two youths walking by so he stops them and asks, 'Entschuldigung, koennen Sie Deutsch sprechen?'
The two lads look at each other blankly and stare back at him.
'Excusez-moi, parlez vous Français?' He tries.
The two continue to stare.
'Parlare Italiano?' Still absolutely no response from the two lads.
'Hablan ustedes Espanol?' The Dublin lads remain totally silent.
The Swiss guy walks off extremely disappointed and downhearted that he had not been understood. One of the boys turns to the second and says, 'Y'know, maybe we should learn a foreign language!'
'Why?' says the youth, 'That guy knew four languages, and it didn't do him any good!'
Englishman, Frenchman and Irishman - A Classic Irish Joke
An Englishman, a Frenchman and an Irishman were in a pub talking about their children.
'My son was born on St George's Day, 'remarked the Englishman, 'So we obviously decided to call him George.'
'That's a real coincidence, 'observed the Frenchman, 'My daughter was born on Valentine's Day, so we decided to call her Valentine.'
'That's really incredible, 'drawled the Irishman, 'Exactly the same thing happened with my son Pancake.'
That's all for now. Sayounara! and Farewell!