Author has written 5 stories for Hush, Hush, and Pretty Little Liars.
Seventeen year old currently residing in the UK. I literally have NO CLUE what to do with my life, but writing (and reading) has always been a passion and hobby of mine.
But to let you know just a little bit more about me; here's the TMI tag (started by one of my favourite YouTubers, ItsWayPastMyBedtime).
1) What are you wearing? Right now? A black Calvin Klein t-shirt with black leggings (I wear black a lot...).
2) Ever been in love? Never been in a relationship before, so unless you count being unhealthily obsessed with Spoby...
3) Ever had a terrible break-up? Once again, never been in a relationship before...
4) How tall are you? I REALLY wish I could be taller, but I'm 5"2.
5) How much do you weigh? Approximately 103 lbs :)
6) Any tattoos? Nope, and I don't think I'd get one either, simply because I change my mind A LOT.
7) Any piercings? Yup, both my ears and that's it.
8) OTP? SO MANY. Off the top of my head, Spoby (Pretty Little Liars), Ginny & Harry, Ron & Hermione, Patch & Nora (Hush Hush), Bella & Edward (Twilight - don't judge me, but I actually LOVE Twilight. I even had a fanfiction of it posted up on here until I deleted it a couple of years ago haha)...so many others, but I can't think of any more right now.
9) Favourite show? Oh God...I watch way too much TV. But Pretty Little Liars, Suits, Modern Family, The Big Bang Theory, Friends, Castle, The Middle...I could go on. But at the moment, I have been absolutely LOVING Scandal.
10) Favourite bands? Oooh...I'm not necessarily into any particular bands. I love music, but I'm not overly attached to any band...but I do love Taylor Swift (not a band, but still...)
11) Something you miss? Being young and innocent. I used to always want to grow up, but it kinda sucks knowing that from here all that's left to do in life is get a job and do that for the rest of my life...I dunno.
12) Favourite song? Dancing in the Moonlight by Toploader, Welcome to the Black Parade by MCR and somewhat randomly Enchanted by Taylor Swift. I could listen to that forever.
13) How old are you? Seventeen...almost a legal adult. Eeeeek.
14) Zodiac sign? Virgo.
15) Quality you look for in a partner? Someone who I can talk to about literally ANYTHING. And someone who shares my dry sense of humour.
16) Favourite quote? I saw this on tumblr: "But my dear, you are not Alice and this is not Wonderland." I love it, I don't know why. But I also thought of this really random quote the other day (I'd like to think I made it up, but I probably just copied it from somewhere...): "The fall is as big as the climb."
17) Favourite actor? I love movies, but I don't necessarily watch them because of certain actors/actresses. I love 'em all.
18) Favourite colour? Sort of a teal blue.
19) Loud music or soft? A HUNDRED MILLION PERCENT SOFT. Anything loud makes me really uncomfortable and I always have to cover up my ears. I don't know why...I've just never understood loud music...like...just NO.
20) Where do you go when you're sad? My bed. And I sleep.
21) How long does it take you to shower? It really depends...on weekdays, (because I have school, yay(!)) less than five minutes. On weekends, around ten to fifteen minutes, but when I wash my hair it's more like twenty to thirty minutes.
22) How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Around ten minutes maybe?
23) Ever been in a physical fight? Nope!
24) Turn on? Hmmm...confidence I guess. But not cocky.
25) Turn off? Any one who's intolerant, or any kind of rudeness - especially to waiters/doctors, etc.
26) The reason I joined YouTube? Well...this is awkward...
27) Fears? An extremely weird one, but any time it's night (and sometimes during the day) and I stare at a picture for too long, I get really freaked out the people in the picture will start talking to me. I have an EXTREMELY vivid imagination. I love photos though, and I try not to let it bother me too much. It usually doesn't unless I'm alone or something.
28) Last thing that made you cry? Probably some dumb argument with my mom haha. Teenagers, huh?
29) Last time you said you loved someone? Err...probably like two days ago?
30) Meaning behind your YouTube name? Once again...this is slightly awkward...
31) Last book you read? Still Alice by Lisa Genova. Read it if you haven't yet; I loved it. It was amazing.
32) The book you're currently reading? The Perks of being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky and Girl in the Dark by Anna Lyndsey.
33) Last show you watched? Scandal.
34) Last person you talked to? My mom...
35) The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My best friend :)
36) Favourite food? Uhh...olives? Really random, but the first thing that came into my head haha.
37) Place you want to visit? Loads...I just want to travel the world and go everywhere.
38) Last place you were? Downstairs, watching TV.
39) Do you have a crush? Nope, not at the moment!
40) Last time you kissed someone? My mom...? Does that count?
41) Last time you were insulted? Hmm, a while ago when I posted a comment on YT defending someone. The other person (not the one I was defending) got rather rude...
42) Favourite flavour of sweet? I actually hate sweets or any kind of candy...apart from certain types of chocolates.
43) What instruments do you play? None :( I would love to learn to play the piano and guitar, though.
44) Favourite piece of jewellery? This ring I found in my grandmother's house. I love it. It's silver; but the actual pattern is very hard to describe haha.
45) Last sport you played? Um...I don't really play sports. Probably like netball three years ago...but I went jogging this morning if that counts?
46) Last song you sang? Probably one of my made-up ones haha.
47) Favourite chat up line? Just because I find it funny any time I hear it in movies..."Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"
48) Have you ever used it? Hahahahaha...NO.
49) Last time you hung out with anyone? A couple of days ago; my best friend and I went out for lunch.
50) Who should answer these questions next? Anyone and everyone!
Congratulations if you got to the end of this! Hope you're having a wonderful day :)
|Community:||Spencer & Toby|
|Focus:||Books Harry Potter|