Author has written 11 stories for Fushigiboshi no Futago Hime/ふしぎ星の☆ふたご姫, Detective Conan/Case Closed, Kuroshitsuji, and Ghost Hunt.
Hello! Call me Crescent! I have a few things on this profile. Things that are just too funny to delete! I encourage you to read Twenty Ways to Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity and Annoying Things to do on an Elevator! They're awesome! There's one for knowing the stupidity of human labels last too!
For any of you actually reading my profile... thanks a lot!
Here are my most used pairings! (Either way for any BxB ones)
Kaito & Shinichi / KID & Conan
Heiji Hattori & Toyama Kazuha
Shiho & Hakuba or Hakuba & Akako (Only Hakuba & Aoko in emergencies)
SebastianXCiel (Huh... not spelled incorrectly according to my autocorrect)
CielXElizabeth (Not bad if Lizzy wasn't so annoying, my autocorrect finds this one to be wrong!!!! XD That's rich!)
Fushigi Boshi no Futago Hime:
Shade & Fine
Bright & Rein
Altezza & Auler
Naru & Mai
Bou-san & Ayako
Masako & John
Lin & Madoka
Gene & Ami/Mei (An OC who is the twin of Mai. Either names are used. Mei becoming the frequent)
Yasu & OC
Good, Now that's out of the way... I should tell you that I have two ongoing stories. One for Kuroshitsuji, and the last one for Ghost Hunt. My most updated is the Ghost Hunt one because ideas just keep coming. I might escape to the Kuroshitsuji one once in awhile to take a break. XD Any of you waiting for the Kuroshitsuji one, I'm working on it, I promise!
I also am planning a plunnie/one-shot/two-fic thing where I'll jumble up a bunch of ideas to get them to stop poking me for GH! I think I'll put that up as soon as Requiem of the Restless Souls and its sequels are finished. I also plan to base a fic off of the Twenty Ways to Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity (featuring the SPR team), so there's another reason why you should read that.
Annoying Things To Do On An Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "In".
5. Put decaf in the coffeemaker for 3 weeks once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
6. In the memo field of all your checks, write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify that your drive-through order is "To Go".
12. Sing along at the opera.
13. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
14. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
16. Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Bottom.
17. When the money comes out the ATM, scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When leaving the Zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling "Run for your lives! They're loose!"
19. Tell your children over dinner, "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."
20. And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity... Send this to someone to make them smile. It's called therapy... Live well, laugh often, and love much!
I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
"You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
This is from MikoVampire's profile.
"Welcome to Psychiatric World.
If you are obsessive-compulsive, please press one repeatedly.
Thanks for reading this profile! I hope you're reading my stories next! ;D
Unsafe External Link