Author has written 12 stories for Fushigiboshi no Futago Hime/ふしぎ星の☆ふたご姫, Detective Conan/Case Closed, Ghost Hunt, D.Gray-Man, and Shingeki no Kyojin/進撃の巨人.
Hello! Call me Crescent! I have a few things on this profile that are just too funny to delete! I encourage you to read Twenty Ways to Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity and Annoying Things to do on an Elevator! They're awesome!
For any of you actually reading my profile... thanks a lot! You'll find information on my most used pairings and on my most updated fics.
Here are my most used pairings! (Either way for the yaoi ones, unless I say otherwise)
KaitoXShinichi or KIDXConan
Heiji Hattori & Toyama Kazuha
Shiho & Hakuba or Hakuba & Akakoor Hakuba & Aoko
Ciel & Elizabeth
Fushigi Boshi no Futago Hime:
Shade & Fine
Bright & Rein
Altezza & Auler
Naru & Mai
Bou-san 8 Ayako
Masako & John (Even if I have to strip John of his priesthood)
Lin & Madoka
Gene & Mei (An OC who is the twin of Mai.)
Yasu & OC (Or Masako... I've gotten a taste of that pairing, and I don't think it's too bad.)
KandaXAllen (Yullen, not ready for AreKan just yet. :P)
Lavi & Lenalee
CrossXTiedoll (I've also seen some CrossXTyki, and I don't hate it, but I probably won't write Cross much at all.)
Miranda & Noise Marie
I also may start...
ShionXNezumi (mostly NezuShi)
Good, Now that's out of the way... I should tell you that I have two ongoing stories. One for Detective Conan, and the last one for Ghost Hunt. My most updated is the Ghost Hunt one because ideas just keep coming. I might escape to the Detective Conan one once in awhile to take a break. XD Any of you waiting for the Kuroshitsuji one, I'm working on it, I promise!
I also am planning a plunnie/one-shot/two-fic thing where I'll jumble up a bunch of ideas to get them to stop poking me for GH! I think I'll put that up as soon as Requiem of the Restless Souls is finished.
Annoying Things To Do On An Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly.
7) SAY "Ding!" at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "In".
5. Put decaf in the coffeemaker for 3 weeks once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
6. In the memo field of all your checks, write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify that your drive-through order is "To Go".
12. Sing along at the opera.
13. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
14. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
16. Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Bottom.
17. When the money comes out the ATM, scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When leaving the Zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling "Run for your lives! They're loose!"
19. Tell your children over dinner, "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."
20. And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity... Send this to someone. It's called therapy, and God knows we Otakus need it.
Thanks for reading this profile! I hope you're reading my stories next! ;D