Author has written 3 stories for Big Time Rush, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Harry Potter.
I love to read and I hope I'm okay at writing stories. I am inspired by the Harry Potter books, Percy Jackson books, and my life and hope they will help me with my writing. I hope I do well and you like my ideas!!
I am writing three stories now!! I hope that you guys are enjoying them. I'm sort of stuck on what should happen next, though I do know where I want them to go.
Favorite Books: Harry Potter series, Percy Jackson series, anything by Ashley Noel, Maximum Ride series, Inkheart trilogy, The Children of the Lamp series, and Pretty Little Liars series.
Favorite Movies: All of the Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Transformers 1 & 2, Miss Congeniality 1 & 2, Speak, and Fantastic Four 1 & 2.
Favorite TV Series: Sonny With a Chance, Degrassi, Big Time Rush, iCarly, True Jackson VP, NCIS, Hawaii Five-O, Burn Notice, Big Bang Theory, My Wife and Kids, The Nanny, Victorious, Gigantic, and Suite Life on Deck.
Favorite Music: Mostly pop, some rock, some light rock, and very little country.
NOW FOR RANDOM CRAP I GET FROM OTHER PEOPLE'S PROFILE'S!!!!!!!!!!
I am the girl that people look through when I say something.
I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal.
I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face.
I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cell phone or regular phone.
I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year.
I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, secilmis yazar, Holly Marie Fowl, Liris, Meihua68, Jinmay-4-ever, Miss Ginny Weasley, SmartGirlD, JacobBlack'RAWR, Clumzylil'Pixiegrl10908, Glitterb1234, bananafreak97, UnderworldChick, scorchclaw1, Juju24
Thanks CappuccinoBelleMare13 and UnderworldChick!! u guys r awesome!!
You drink a lot of tea.
You know what a brolly is.
Deal or No Deal has taken over your life.
You wanted Alex to win X Factor.
Fish and Chips ARE YUMMY :)
You use the word "bugger"or the phrase "bloody hell."
You can eat a Full English Breakfast.
You dislike emos almost as much as you dislike chavs.
Its football.. not ... soccer.
You wear flip flops all year
You call flip flops thongs not flip flops
You love a backyard barbie.
You know a barbie is not a doll. You love the beach.
Sometimes you swear without realizing.
You're a sports fanatic.
(eh) You are tanned. (ehh...kinda?)
You're a bit of a bogan.
You have an australian something
The Sopranos is a great show.
Your last name ends in a vowel.
Your grandmother or mother makes her own sauces.
You know how a real meatball tastes.
You know Italian songs.
You have darkish hair.
You speak SOME Italian.
You are under 5'10''.
Pizza/spaghetti is the best food in the world. You talk with your hands
You say member instead of remember.
You speak Spanish
You like tacos.
You know what a Puta is
You talk fast.
You have had highlights or have dyed your hair.
You know what platanos are.
You've said Te Amo or Te Quiero
You say villain as: Vee-lon.
You have more than one vodka bottle in your house
You know the difference between channel 1 and rtvi
You know of somebody named Natasha.
You don't get cold easily.
You get into contests all the time.
You can make do with the cold weather.
You love listening to trance
Your parents let you drink (I am 19...)
You know what a pizda is
You have Pierogi at least once a week
People always ask to see your "kielbasa" checking if your Polish
People randomly call you their best friend
You have made/know what pisanki are
You laughed when Poland beat the USA in the 2002 world cup
You think beer is the best.
You have a bad temper.
Your last name starts with a Mc, Murph, O', Fitz or ends with a y, on, un, an,en, in, ry, ly.
You have blue or green eyes.
You like the color green.
You have been to a St. Paddys day party.
You have a family member from Ireland.
You have/had freckles.
Your family get togethers always include drinking.
You have an odd love of leprechauns
You have four leaf clovers
You have slanty/small eyes.
You eat rice a lot.
You are good at math.
You have played the piano.
You have family from Asia.
You laugh sometimes covering your mouth.
Most people think you're Chinese.
You have glasses/contacts.
You call hurricanes typhoons.
You go to Baulko.
You play Handball more than once a week
You know what DDR is
You like bread.
You think American Chocolate is good.
You Speak some German.
You know what Schnitzel is.
You hate it when stupid people call you a Nazi.
You went to Pre-school.
You're over 5'10".
You know the real meaning of "Fag". (anyone want to tell me?)
You make pretty words sound scary.
You enjoy watching the military.
You know that GUMMY BEARS were invented in Germany.
You like to ride 4 wheelers.
You love beer.
You say eh.
You know what poutine is.
You speak french
You love Tim Horton's.
At one point you lived in a farm house.
You watch/watched Degrassi.
You play/ played hockey or watch it.
You know who Massari is.
You like french toast.
You love wine.
You speak a little or are fluent in French
You have eaten a snail.
You like fashion.
You have been to France
You are either a Catholic, a Muslim, a Protestant or a Jew.
You say "Zut" instead of damn
You own a beret.
You actually know what a beret is.
You hate foreigners.
You hate non - Christians.
You've been to more then 5 states.
You are not cultured.
You don't read.
You shop at walmart.
You spell colour "color".
You're very loud.
Your family alone makes a small city. (Or Rhode Island)
You blast music Saturday morning to clean the house.
You go to church every Sunday.
You always have a "to go plate" when leaving from a party.
You have a last name that's hard to pronounce.
You eat potatoes with the skin ON it.
Brown (Indian, Guyanese, etc)
You know who Shahrukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan are.
You get crazy over Hollywood actors and actresses!
You know what the movie Dhoom 2 is.
You can eat really good spicy food!
You have lots and LOTS of spices at your home.
You came or live in Toronto and have been to Gerrard St.
You have any sort of ATN channel.
You know what koothi, kootha, or banchod is.
You love eating Tandoori Chicken.
You have relatives you've never even heard of.
You are smart in math or science
Your mom or dad are either doctors or engineers.
All you eat is kabab and kofta
Your parents have one car that's a Toyota
Your house actually does not smell like food.
You have like 67890 middle names (Well, Rosie does, but not me)
You have been to a pow wow
You have a native name
You are more than a quarter native
You know what tribe your ancestors were in
You have painted your face like a warrior
You have been to a native exhibit out of school
You play/played lacrosse
You have eaten salmon
You can tell the difference between a Scottish & Irish accent
one of your family members has an accent
you actually don't mind bagpipes
Scottish recipes are in your household somewhere
you've heard the song "Scotland the brave"
no matter what, there will ALWAYS be whiskey at family gatherings
any team playing England is your best friend
you have tried haggis
Sean Connery lol
you drink tap water
you know Edinburgh is pronounce "Edin-buura"
you get annoyed that people only remember your country because of how many sheep are there
you know what a barbie is
you hate aussies
you know what an 'aussie' is
you know that NZ is famous only because of lord of the rings
you like chocolate fish/or pineapple lumps
you know what L&P is and you like it!
My Results: Mainly Irish, with a little bit of Italian and Australian.
Thanks UnderworldChick!! u r awesome!!
Comebacks for a cocky guy:
Guy: Where have you been all my life?
Girl: Hiding from you.
Guy: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Girl: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
Guy: Is this seat empty?
Girl: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.
Guy: Your place or mine?
Girl: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.
Guy: So, what do you do for a living?
Girl: I'm a female impersonator.
Guy: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Girl: Do not enter.
Guy: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Girl: But would you stay there?
Guy: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Girl: Really? 'Cause I'd put f and u together.
Guy:Your eyes they're amazing.
Girl: Seeing your back would be pretty amazing.
Guy: I'd like to call you. What's your number?
Girl: It's in the phone book
Guy: But I don't know your name
Girl: That's in the phone book too
Guy: I know how to please a woman
Girl: Then please leave me alone
Guy: I can tell you want me
Girl: Ohhhh, your so right, I want you to leave
Guy: If you were a hamburger at McDonalds you would be McGorgeous
Girl: Would that be under your McLame Burger
Guy: Did it hurt when you fell out of heaven
Girl: Not nearly as bad as when you fell on planet rejection
Guy: Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again
Girl: No, but sure...next time just be sure to keep walking
Guy: I want to give myself to you
Girl: Sorry, I don't accept cheap gifts
Guy: It's a good thing I have a library card because I'm checking you out
Girl: Sorry, I'm on reserve for someone else
(if ur a girl that would say stuff like that then post this on your profile) Lolz, he just got SERVED!
Thanks CappuccinoBelleMare13!! You are amazing Michelle and always manage to rock!!
Got this from UnderworldChick
Warning: This is a poem about child abuse. Reader discretion is advised. You have been warned.
My name is Sarah
I am but 3
My daddy sometimes
I don't know what I did
To deserve such pain
But it must have been bad
To make daddy so mad
He came home
Reeking of alcohol
He was in bad mood
In the mood
For causing me
He picked me up
And threw me to the wall
As I made impact
I felt the cracking
Of my bones breaking
I hurt so much
But I didn't have the energy to cry
I saw a light
I hadn't seen light
In the longest time
I reached towards it
In Jesus' arms
He held me close
And said "No fear"
I would never feel
That my daddy caused
I was in Jesus' arms
Safe and warm
That I could have grown up
To be a mother
To raise my children
They way I should have been
In loving memory of all the children that have lost their lives through abuse. I give you permission to re-post this on your profiles, so please do.
Here's 100 random questions:
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody? Nope, and I'm happy to be single.
2) Do you hate more than 3 people? You can’t “hate” anyone, though you can strongly dislike them, so in that case, yes, yes I do.
3) How many houses have you lived in? Let’s see, two in Minnesota, one in Texas, and two in North Carolina.
4) Favorite candy bar? I’m more of sour gummy worms and Nerds, but a milk chocolate Hershey bar is pretty good, though I do have to share it with someone.
5) Favorite shoes? Do you mean brand or type? Because my favorite brand is Converse, but I love wearing sandals and flip-flops.
6) Have you ever tripped someone? Does tripping yourself count?
7) Least favorite school subject? Investigating Modern History
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD? Thankfully, no.
10) Have you ever thrown up in public? Unfortunately, yes, on the bus in seventh grade. I wasn’t really feeling all that well that whole week.
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind. Mine and my friend’s issues.
12) Favorite genre of music? 95.1, 96.1, 104.7, and 105.7
13) What is your zodiac sign? Libria
14) What time were you born? No clue, all I know is I was three weeks too late.
15) Do you like beer? I don’t approve of it, never had it, though I have had wine before...religious reasons
16) Ever made a prank phone call? Yes, though they usually aren’t all that funny, but sometimes they work.
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own? Some CDs that I still have from when I was 9 and 10.
18) Are you sarcastic? I love sarcasm and sometimes use it. Apparently I’m pretty good at it.
19) What's your favorite color(s)? Yellow and purple.
21) Summer or winter? Summer because there’s flip-flops, swimsuits, and you get to see boys shirtless.
23) Favorite color to wear? Yellow, cause my daddy says it looks good on me.
24) Pepsi or Sprite? I really don’t like soda, but Pepsi products are pretty good.
20) How many watches do you own? As much as they can be cute, I really don’t have a need for them, so I don’t have any. I do have one of my daddy's, but that's because he broke it and I like the smell of it.
25) What color is your cell phone? Pink!!!
26) Where is your second home? I guess church, we go every weekend and everyone sort of knows us.
27) Have you ever slapped someone? Sadly, yes, and it always makes me feel guilty.
28) Have you ever had a cavity? Unfortunately, yes, and I take care of all of my teeth way better than my brother does, and yet he hasn’t had one yet!
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom? One
30) How many video games do you own? Too many, though most of them are my brother’s.
31) What was your first pet? A dog named Thomas and two cats named Jackie and Jake.
32) Ever had braces? Yes, and now I have a beautiful smile that I like to show all the time.
33) Do looks matter? Sort of, but if I know I’m gonna have a bad day, I don’t even try.
34) Do you use chapstick? I always have it with me, but I always forget to use it often.
35) Name 3 teachers from your High School? Mr. White, Coach Hopkins, and Mrs. Markle
36) American Eagle or Abercombie? American Eagle cause they don’t put cologne on every freaking piece of clothing! Though I do prefer Aeropostale.
37) Are you too forgiving? I can be about certain things, but other things are just not acceptable.
38) How many children do you want? Three girls and either one or three boys.
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic? Not yet, just need to get to the mall.
40) Favorite breakfast meal? Pepperidge Farm Cinnamon Swirl toast with melted butter on it.
41) Do you own a gun? No, though my brother owns some air-soft guns...but he got those taken away
42) Ever thought you were in love? Yes, but he ended up lying to me.
43) When was the last time you cried? Maybe in early February when I had way too much stress in my life and I just needed to get the tears out. It didn’t help that my dad had yelled at me earlier for being “too lazy” when I do all my work.
44) What did you do 3 nights ago? Went to Lancaster’s with my family who traveled all the way from Minnesota and making jokes about Rapture Day.
45) Olive Garden? Panera? Olive Garden, only because it’s Italian and Panera isn’t all that appealing to me.
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? I used to call my first grade teacher mommy and occasionally call my mom Mrs. Vanhoy.
47) Have you ever been in a castle? No, not yet.
48) Nicknames: Giggles, Oracle, Marie Elouise Johnson, MJ. I prefer Marie, thank you very much, though Giggles is my favorite.
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha? Nope
50) Ever been to Kentucky? Maybe, but if I did, it was just cause it was on our way to Minnesota.
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic? Why would I want to?
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now? Two of my friends who are sort of fighting.
53) Have you ever called someone Boo? Not that I know of.
55) Do you own a diamond ring? Yes, though it is too small for my left ring finger and is my grandmother’s engagement ring. She gave it to me last Wednesday.
56) Are you happy with your life right now? Most things are amazing and exciting, but some things are making me feel a little sad.
57) Do you dye your hair? No, I like it just the way it is.
58) Do you like anyone? Umm...TOTALLY!! Not gonna tell u Keanna til I'm positive!!
59) What year were you born? '96
60) What were you doing in May of 1994? Wasn’t even thought of or conceived.
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD? Nope
62) McDonalds or Wendys? Wendy’s, better fries and I like my Oreo Twisted Frosties.
63) Do you like yourself? When I’m doing good deeds or doing something I deserve.
64) Are you closer to your mother or father? My mommy, my dad works most of the time.
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex? Eyes, hair, and a good tan.
66) Are you afraid of the dark? Depends on the mood I’m in and whether or not I just watched a freaky movie or TV show.
67) Have you ever eaten paste? I’m not sure.
68) Do you own a webcam? Yeah, though they are in my school laptop and my mom’s computer, so I don’t really use them.
69) Have you ever stripped? Um, NO!!
70) Ever broke a bone? Maybe, it was either that or I sprained it.
72) Do you chat on AIM often? I don’t even know what that means. I chat on Facebook.
73) Pringles or Lays? Pizza Pringles (the most delicious chip out there ;D)
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart? Yes, and I'm proud of it. He wasn't good for me.
75) Rugrats or Doug? Rugrats
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch? Full House
77) Did you like your high school guidance counselor? She looks as old as me, but seems nice.
78) Has anyone ever called you fat? No, they call me the opposite.
79) Do you have a birth mark? Not that I know of.
80) Do you own a car? No, don’t even have my permit yet, and not planning on it until December.
81) Can you cook? Just the basics, and I can make delicious Mac & Cheese.
82) 3 things that annoy you: a) People purposely getting on my nerves then wonder why I yell at them. b) My brother and some of his actions. c) When my friends fight with each other or with me.
83) Do you text message often? I’m not as bad as my other friends!! But Keanna says I'm horrible.
84) Money or love? Definitely love, cause you can always depend on it being there for you.
85) Do you have any scars? Yep, on my kneww and the back of my leg.
86) What do you want more than anything right now? To give a hug to a friend who really deserves it right now.
87) Do you enjoy scary movies? Not really, then again, I haven’t really seen one that isn’t also suppose to be a comedy.
88) Relationships or one night stands? Relationships, I’m against sex before marriage.
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit? Juicy Fruit, I like my gum fruity.
90) Do you enjoy greasy food? My mom hates it, but I think it tastes good, so yeah, on the occasion.
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? Nope, only clips from some of them.
92) Do you own a box of crayons? Yes, one in my room and one in a storage area where my brother and I store our laptops.
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you? My mommy :D
95) Who was the last person that made you mad? My brother
96) Who was the last person that made you cry? My daddy, but only cause I was really stressed.
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? I believe it was Keanna.
98) Who was the last person that you fell for? Um...I'm not a 100% sure yet.
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you? I don’t have an IM, though the last person I chatted with on Facebook were my friends Micheal, Michelle, and Zoe.
100) Who was the last person that called you? On my cell, it would have to be Will, on my home phone, my dad.
Got this from UnderworldChick. You rock Zoe!!