Poll: Next Chapter for TU: Family Tales? Remember to choose two! Vote Now!
Author has written 9 stories for Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Lord of the Rings, How to Train Your Dragon, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Thanks a lot for anyone who actually had the time to come and check out my profile! Hope you don't mind I'm a slow updater - life gets in the way and plot bunnies are horrible!
I don't know where to begin considering my brain is a living labyrinth. Hmnn... let's see... I'll start with a favorite list:
My number one most favorite anime is Katekyo Hitman Reborn with Magi and Soul Eater coming as 2nd and 3rd place behind it. It's really obvious if you check out my stories because a majority of it revolves around the KHR universe. Now I know it isn't perfect but if you insult it to my face... bitch, you better watch where you sleep tonight.
Harry Potter. Always been, always will be. I was six when I got my first Potter book and since then, I grew up as a Potterhead. Although, Percy Jackson is wicked cool as well (it comes close to first). I love reading generally so I have a wide interest in books for kids to adult fiction.
First it was Teen Titans, then came Adventure Time. Seriously, I need mental help people. When it comes to AT, my whole mind spawns little plot bunnies about it and it's freaking annoying. I blame Finn and Marshall Lee. If it weren't for those two, I wouldn't be having so much a hard time focusing on my other stories. It's so random that I love it.
How To Train Your Dragon. Lord, the feels this movie gives makes me is indescribable. Hiccup and Toothless' friendship is what I love best about it. Instead of a story about a boy and his dog, let's take it higher about a boy and his dragon. Its beautiful, absolutely beautiful. If there's one thing I appreciate on the same level as romance, it's bromance and friendship. I don't like it when people jack them up by pairing Toothless and Hiccup together but as weird fandom pairings go, this is the craziest I've seen yet.
Favorite Drama series?
Merlin wins the cake on this category. Again, I love bromance. Merlin and Arthur take the title of Bro's 4 Ever in my book (sorry Hiccup). I loved the series even if it ended. I cried so hard when Arthur died and Merlin is waiting up till today for the Once and Future King to rise from the lake of Avalon. Gods I hate the writers of that show. They just had to kill Arthur just when Merlin tells him the truth. Those douches, they could have done a lot more with the series if they just revealed the big secret since season 3 or so. Lots more drama, humor and action. But whatever, they still got me in the end. Oh Colin Morgan, why is it that you and the rest of the cast can convey so much emotion in your eyes without so much as a word?
Lot of conflict about this one. Don't know if I should say Resident Evil or Rule of the Rose. RE scared me when I was a kid and somewhat still does till now. Rule of the Rose... the only reason that I considered having it as a favorite is because I want to kill every single little bitch there with my own diabolical hands. Those little brats will burn. Them and their sexual harassing doctor. I'd stab him in the eye with a knife then cut off his lower limbs. That's just how much I hate this game. I hate this game so much that I consider it as a favorite. Ha, I'm such a loony on this one.
Now that some people get the gist of who I am, I hope none of you would think I'm seriously retarded after talking about my great hate for Rule of the Rose.
Stories that I've currently written:
- shoot me, I know. I left this story for too long but sorry, its on HAITUS at the moment. Probably when I have nothing left to do I'll update this and while at it, REWRITE IT. It's reminding me a lot of things at the moment. Shitty things.
- Just a few more chapters and this story will end soon. Lol, after 3 years I'm finally finishing this.
- one of my crazy fantasies. KHR fantasy style! So I would only update this after I update Trinisette, Unleashed. Which means its even slower but the next chapter is about Tsuna's meeting with Yamamoto and then Hibari (I'm following the sequence of characters that Tsuna met)
- I'm slow, I know but please bear with it a little?
- Poll shall be open once more when I'm done with the next update to TU. I'm having a little break with this until then.
- There wasn't one place where Tsuna couldn't relax completely without a demonic tutor from hell and all his mafia-related problems following everywhere he goes. He knows he shouldn't be using his powers for selfish reasons but just this once... just this once he'll escape from all this for a while. Somewhere where no one will be able to follow him as he soars. One-shot.
- Tsuna's dad wasn't someone to look up to and Tsuna had no longer recognize his dad other than being his "father". Reborn was okay but he was harsh. Then came the person who became his role model, his ancestor, Vongola Primo who gave Tsuna what he wished for the most, the hand of a loving father. Oneshot.
What happens when a fan see's leaked pictures from the next How To Train Your Dragon Movie?
- Hiccup was always a pacifist. He avoids direct combat if there was another way but right now, there is no other way, Toothless is injured and he can't fight. So Hiccup takes the matter into his owns hands as he fights for their survival. He will get them out of Outcast Island, even if it means he'll have to dirty his hands in blood. Oneshot.
Stories I'm Planning on writing:
Tsuna's Silent Nightmare
-Crossover between KHR and Silent Hill. Tsuna had just brought the new game Silent Hill: Downpour and wants to play it! However Reborn had other ideas - they will be testing out Giannini's newest invention! The Battle Simulator where they actually are threatened by the virtual world by the price of death. However, before they could begin, Giannini makes the mistake of confusing Tsuna's game with the training program that Reborn had instructed to use! Humor and Horror.
-Crossover between Fairy Tail and KHR. Sucked in by a random anima, Tsuna and the gang find themselves in the world where magic is real and evil doers are ten times as crazier than theirs. How will they get home? And how will they get along with the guild known as Fairy Tail, who at the moment had decided to take them in?
Hibari vs. the Paranormal World
-Namimori was the safest place in the world. It was safe from any kind of danger and Mafioso alike and is least likely to be bothered by the Paranormal world. If a ghost decided to haunt Namimori, they would have to go against the entity that is feared in both living and spirit world - the Demon Prefect, Hibari Kyoya. Humor/Horror I'd say this was one of the best things I have ever though of xD ( 5 chapters in total )
The Tempest Prince
- Rule Of The Rose section: Clara had known nothing but pain in her life. She was the princess that couldn't speak even though she had a voice and has always longed to have a prince to rescue her from her misery. Well, that wish was to be granted as a strange boy appears in the orphanage with six others, bringing a storm that will blow Clara's misery away and everything that was dark in her heart. Romance. This would be my first romance fic ever! (If I decided to start writing it) Anyway, I had always wanted to tear that retarded orphanage apart with my squad of OCs :D
Trinisette, Unleashed: Relinquishing Time
- Surprised? This is actually the sequel for Trinisette, Unleashed. Not revealing what goes on in here but I will say that in... let's say, 10-15 chapters, TU will end. So, I hope (if anyone still cares) that you'll be expecting this!
- A collection of oneshots where the Guardians would cower before their boss. Also includes fear-induced enemies. (5)
- Crossover between How to Train Your Dragon and Merlin. Every night, Hiccup dreams a land of magic across the sea and everyday would fly farther from Berk. What was this strange urge to out into the world? Little did he know that the Old Magic was calling for him.
- Oneshot about how Hiccup is the first person to discover snowboarding. (I might make this into a 4-shot instead under a different title)
From Dame-Tsuna to Vongola Decimo
- The students of Namimori Middle starts noticing that their resident Dame is a little different than what he used to be. When did he look so cool? (27)
Becoming Vongola Decimo
Companion fic to my "From Dame-Tsuna to Vongola Decimo". (27)
Let the Games Begin!
Just because Hiccup let Snotlout win at Thawfest once, doesn't mean he'll let him beat him again. He'll show his uncle Spitelout that everything wasn't always about winning. A How to Train Your Dragon fic.
Hiccup was never afraid of falling to his death, because his dark guardian will always be there to catch him.
- Just because Toothless follows Hiccup around like a puppy doesn't mean he is one.
-Monstes and meddling gods were one thing that demigods have to deal with, the mortal world was just a whole other thing.
There is a logical explanation though why I take such a long time to update sometimes. Obviously, one of them is because I have a life and that I'm busy and the other would be I'm attacked by plot bunnies. Sorry to some people out there if they're frustrated with me but be rest assured that when I do start a story, I'm willing to finish it! Except maybe for my Disastrous Cultural Festival. I got a heavy wound from that one :(
Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read my profile and I hope you would enjoy my stories, ciao!
One last thing:
Sorry guys since I don't answer back to your reviews. Its not like I don't want to, its just that... well, I have no idea what to say you know? Your constant praises are great and I don't really know how to respond to that. I might blurt something out that's completely stupid (believe me that happens a lot) but I'll try.
Unsafe External Link