Poll: Should i make the Fourth ones a series Vote Now!
Author has written 11 stories for Warriors.
1. Blackstar: Arrogant brash rude I know but the fact that he cares for his clan is undeniable. Blackstar in my opinion shows a great courage in leading his clan even though he has so many dark things underneathe his belt. Yes he's still cocky and sometimes needs to hold his tounge at gatherings but he's definitely no Brokenstar.
2.Russetfur: Russetfur is also another brash arrogant warrior from ShadowClan whom I have a slight bias towards however I find her history as a rouge intriguing. From the streets to becoming deputy.
3. Littlecloud: Littlecloud to me shows the softer side of Shadowclan. He shows wisdom and gentility when dealing with the affairs of his clan.
4 Graystripe: From the early start I could tell I would enjoy his humerous personality.
5.Firestar: What can I say? The series started with him and we got to see through his eyes and to me it ended with him.
7. Brokenstar: He's on here because I despise him as a villian and I personally think he was the cruelest villan in the series and I love a villian who makes me hate him.
8. Tawnypelt: She was very brave for leaving Thunderclan and took a lot of Xenophobia from her clanmates until she earned their trust. I enjoyed the fact that she stood up to Tigerstar in the dark forest and pointed out to her brother that they could find their own path without their father.
9.Cinderpelt: Cinderpelt is my favourite ThunderClan medicine cat no doubt. Not only is she disabled, she took the fact that the one cat she loved would never be with her and she didn't react as it were the end of the world. She just persevered.
10. Stonefur: Stonefur stood up to Tigerclaw and lost his life for it. He reminds me of a soldier fighting for hisbrights.
Blackstar and Russetfur- I have a thing for secret relationships and although it was never proven or canon I'd feel that if they didn't care for anyone else at least they'd care for each other. Both are independent enough and I'd feel as though they'd keep each other in line.
Littlecloud and Cinderpelt : Perhaps a bit one sided as Cinders had a thing for Firestar I feel as though Littlecloud always had a small crush on her for saving his life.
Graystripe and Silverstream
Tawnypelt and Rowanclaw
The rest I just thought could be nice.
Oakfur and Kinkfur
Crowfrost and Ivytail
Cederheart and Tallpoppy
Whitewater and Crowtail
Snowbird and Snaketail
The Lessons Warrior Cats Have Taught Us
Violence doesn't solve all problems, but it does solve some. And they should be solved very violently.
Your logic doesn't have to make sense if you're angry enough.
Killing your half-brother solves all of your problems for 6-12 months, depending on how evil he is.
Cats are really good at cleaning massive bloodstains.
Gaining nine lives causes you to die nine times as frequently as everyone else.
Highly organized colonies of feral cats have been living in the English countryside for over 60 years without being noticed by anyone.
Having fangirls gives you the right to do virtually anything without being considered evil *cough*Ashfur*cough*Scourge*cough*.
If you eat too much fish, your blood tastes fishy.
Its possible to complain about anything.
Happy endings are unrealistic.
Plans that rely on the cooperation of others have a tendency not to work.
God isn't going to do anything for you because he wants you to maintain both the freedom and the capacity to just get off your lazy butt and do it yourself.
The general public doesn't know anything.
People who secretly like you make the best evil minions.
It's possible to not notice that you are pregnant.
The default response to being dumped by someone is to devote yourself to making them watch their family die slow, painful deaths.
If you try hard enough, you can be pregnant and give birth without anyone noticing.
Stars are really the spirits of dead cats.
War crimes are perfectly fine if God tells you to commit them.
Just because someone has gone to hell doesn't mean you don't have to deal with them anymore.
Don't mess with beavers.
Thunderstorms are inherently dramatic.
Forbidden relationships happen about as often as socially legitimate ones.
If you play with your food, and owl will come and eat you.