Author has written 5 stories for Big Bang Theory, Fringe, and Gilmore Girls.
I'm a 25 year old from the United States. I graduated college in December 2011. I am still searching for that really cool job that I can use my degree on. I admit it, I miss school. That's hard to admit, but school was when life was easier. A lot easier.
I'm a HUGE The Big Bang Theory, The Mentalist, Fringe, Gilmore Girls, The Good Wife, Once Upon a Time, and Warehouse 13 fan.
- Peter/Olivia - Fringe
- Leonard/Penny - TBBT
- Logan/Rory - Gilmore Girls
- Sheldon/Amy - TBBT
- Will/Alicia - The Good Wife
- Rigsby/Van Pelt - The Mentalist
- Howard/Bernadette - TBBT
- Lisbon/Jane - The Mentalist
The ships I don't like (and it should be obvious):
- Sheldon/Penny (It's a crack ship and never has existed in TBBT. I can't push myself to think about it, so don't make me.) - TBBT
- Raj/Howard (Honestly, they aren't gay. Well, at least Howard isn't. That was proven by him marrying Bernadette. I have no clue about Raj, but I write him as canon - a man who hasn't found his woman yet. You never know what the writers will throw at us about that.) - TBBT
I consider myself a geek. I love Harry Potter and multiple sci fi shows and movies (I get a lot of the references in Big Bang). I HATE Twilight with a passion and REFUSE to watch it. Just not my thing.
I used to have my own country music radio show on my college's radio station and I am a HUGE country music fan myself. Favorite singers include: Dierks Bentley, Kenny Chesney, Keith Urban, Sara Evans, Shania Twain, and Faith Hill. There are many more obviously, but listing them would take as long as one of Dr. Cooper's explanations to Penny. LOL!
I no longer post on Twitter or on any Fan message boards. However, when I'm bored, I write.
Unsafe External Link