Author has written 42 stories for Uta no Prince-sama, Homestuck, Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, Durarara!!/デュラララ!!, Outlaw Star, Hyouka/氷菓, Harry Potter, Higurashi/Umineko series, One Piece, No. 6, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Junjō Romantica, K, Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club, Shingeki no Kyojin/進撃の巨人, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Breaking Bad, and Bleach.
-*-*-*-*- I welcome everyone here who has stumbled upon my profile! -*-*-*-*-
My name is Magdalena, I'm 20 years old and I live in Austria. I have been writing for over three years by now and I've already wrote about fifty stories, most of them are adult stories which are containing mature scenes such as sex. I know that my English isn't perfect, but hey, I am trying at least! Plus, I also have been writing stories with more than just one chapter... I guess, I'm getting better at this. The inspiration for my stories is everywhere around the internet or when I'm writing a fanfiction about a special book or movie, then I'll get my inspiration from there, at least.
1. I write a lot about hard sex, yaoi, slight yuri, bondage, slapping, BJ, BL, buttsex, incest, core and cussing. If you don't like that, get off my profile.
2. I do not want to hear any complaints about my stories. If you don't like them, then please, don't read them. I really don't want to repeat myself, because it's just the only logic explanation that you always can click on the 'x' in the right corner or simply leave my profile. I only will write about the things that I can actually write about. I'm not the right person for writing some fluff, cuddles and romantic things, so please just leave this idea.
3. You have to be careful about the fact that I am a very busy person. However, I'll try to update stories each month, if not, then no can do.
4. I love my readers and I love all the reviews they are writing. I know that reviews are here to encourage me, but don't take it too far. Reviews are here for helping me, not for hurting me.
5. I will be on a very long hiatus, because I have a lot of problems going on irl and I need to sort them out step for step before I can start writing fanfics again. So, don't complain as to why I didn't update my stories. The same goes for writing new stories.
Each story containing more than one chapter will be updated every month. The day is invalid, because if I have time, then I have time.
New stories will be posted mid-way in the entire month if I can't update my previous stories or if I don't have an idea on how I should continue.
If you have any more questions, just contact me over Facebook or Tumblr! Thank you for reading my stories, it means a lot to me :)